Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Old 02-25-2007, 09:04 PM    (permalink
JayA55
Rookie

JayA55 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default We decided on a scheme?

I see an article at scout.com saying that we have settled on a defensive scheme, I'm not asking you to copy the whole article (copyright laws) but if you do know which scheme we'll be running next year I'm sure many of us would be interesting in knowing that.
Old 02-26-2007, 12:58 AM    (permalink
UK-titan

im a insider at scout and it says we are LB hungry
to re stock the 3-4
Old 02-26-2007, 10:10 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd like to see us stick with the 3-4. Just because the HC doesn't run the 3-4 doesn't mean the team can't. Cowher didn't run a 3-4 as the D-coordinator of KC.

As long as we have a DC to play a 3-4 it would work.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 11:29 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From what I read on scout.com

We're asking all the 3-4 capable DE/OLB's if they think they can play the Rush Backer spot.

Moses, Spencer, Timmons, Moore, Bazuin were all spoken to.

Check the discussion thread for my mock.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote