Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 02-25-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Leonard Davis

Quote:
Cowboys | Team showing serious interest in L. Davis
Sun, 25 Feb 2007 13:19:51 -0800

KFFL has learned the Dallas Cowboys are showing serious interest in Arizona Cardinals OT Leonard Davis
This scare anyone else? I'm actually mildly intruiged about him as a mauler on the inside.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 10:18 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.

can i have the link?
Old 02-25-2007, 10:25 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmock View Post
can i have the link?
it clearly said kffl but here ya go.

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 02-25-2007, 10:26 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
it clearly said kffl but here ya go.

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl
o msorry...my bad.lol.its been a very dumb day for me. :D
Old 02-25-2007, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Poet3334 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think it's a good idea. Columbo and Davis on the right side could be nasty.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
Albert Camus
Poet3334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really wanted him on the interior line for a while now.
Old 02-25-2007, 10:29 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

Question

how much u guys think it will cost us a year? i think between 5-7 mil...u?
Old 02-25-2007, 10:31 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I'd rather see him on the left side to tell you the truth. Give us a strong side to run behind when we need a yard. Columbo isn't a mauler by any means and Koiser pulling to the strong side could really do a lot to spring some runs.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 02-25-2007, 10:38 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

what is his natural side?
Old 02-25-2007, 10:48 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmock View Post
what is his natural side?
He played LT..so I would assume left side.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 02-25-2007, 10:50 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

he was a WAY better gaurd than Tackle, i think it doesn't matter where he plays on the line it is just good to have a guy as versitile as him. Will Kosier produce as well on the right?
Old 02-25-2007, 11:02 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Koiser can play anywhere on the line. He is as versatile as they get.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 02-25-2007, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is his weight at right now? If he's over 380, I wouldn't touch him.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 04:06 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dont really want to pay top dollar for him. I wouldnt be opposed, in fact I'd welcome the addition. Big ole' Texas boy with a great amount of potential still, stick him at LG and we're unstoppable running to the left and Romo has got some pretty solid protection, assuming Flozell plays well. Like someone said before... stick Kosier at RG, I think Leonard could fit there as well but, I'd rather have him on the left. If he gets that weight down and gets those quick feet back under him, damn our line would be nasty.

LT Adams (2nd rounder)
LG Davis (1st rounder)
C Gurode (2nd rounder)
RG Kosier (7th rounder)
RT Colombo (1st rounder)

This would be ideal. (I put down there draft placement just for the heck of it)

Lets get it done, Jerry.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 12:19 PM    (permalink
BX
Veteran

BX hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

If we signed Davis and slotted him at LG, I might actually relax about the offense line for the first time in years. I'm all for the signing.
Old 02-26-2007, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he may be a more affordable option than steinback (sp?) or Diehlman (sp?). Those two are probably going to command Geroude type money. I think we can get Leonard for about the same we got Kosier.
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If hes not too fat im all for it
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 04:16 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

Does anyone know if we have a chance at Dielman?
Old 02-26-2007, 04:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's revive Davis' career! I'm all for it.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

TNew, I think Dielman is out of our price range now. When you start talking about Steve Huchinson money, that's getting a little steep.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
Albert Camus
Old 02-26-2007, 04:43 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

I agree, just draft a G then.
Old 02-26-2007, 04:47 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.

I'm not against Davis, but I think there are better guards out there.
Old 02-26-2007, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Would you rather draft someone JJJ, or sign a second-tier guy?

Albert Camus
Old 02-26-2007, 05:13 PM    (permalink
mtmock
Rookie

mtmock needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNewFan41 View Post
I agree, just draft a G then.
Why waste a high pick on a gaurd who might be good instead of sign one who is good? It doesn't matter what side gaurd davis plays, he is a good gaurd. he is way too big to play OT at 366 he is better suited at Gaurd...Though he was still pretty good at tackle last year ...he's also a texas native... better than Rivera, imagine him paving the way for barber and JJ :D

Dallas Cowboys 07-08 Superbowl CHAMPS!
mtmock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 05:53 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm all against drafting a Guard on Day 1. We don't need Deilman. I'm not losing a wink of sleep over not getting him. There are a TON of other guys.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote