Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 03-10-2007, 03:43 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Donnie Edwards just signed with the Cheifs. I hate them, they took two of our LB targets. Now the only real LB we could get this year in free agency is Kawika Mitchell.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On another note, weren't we supposed to find out what team Stallworth would sign with yesterday (Friday). I don't know if this is good or bad for the Eagles, but hopefully Donte is thinking long and hard about staying in Philly.

Old 03-11-2007, 09:56 AM    (permalink
Bigp5437
Rookie

Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigp5437 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2794615

Well, it's official....damned Patriots. 6 years, little over $30 million, with almost $12 million guaranteed. It was good for the season it lasted Donte:(
So that means on to Curtis. Was watching the news last night(or was it Friday night, can't remember haha) and they had a brief interview with him, and he said that he was very impressed after meeting with Andy Reid and likes the organization. I think he's getting some things in place, but apparently both sides are hoping to get a deal done by Monday. Let's see how it pans out.
Old 03-11-2007, 11:43 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

I think he will be offered a 1 or 2 year deal because in that time, Reggie Brown will hopefully solidify himself as a good #1 receiver in this league and by then, we will know more clearly in what we have with Baskett and Avant, who I think will be very good down the road.

Old 03-11-2007, 12:48 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Too bad about Stallworth, Curtis will be good here. I will not be surprised if he is a strong competitor for the #2 spot.
Old 03-11-2007, 02:38 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

He will most likely be our #2 if he signs with us. It would be nice though if Baskett could prove most of you doubters wrong and be the #2 this year, but that is why I think we will sign Curtis to a 1-2 year deal, so our young WRs can develop more until there are ready to be even better.

Old 03-16-2007, 01:27 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well we just signed Correll Buckhalter to a 2 year deal. I see the chances of us drafting a RB pretty low now.
Old 03-16-2007, 03:04 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good news on the RB front. I liked what Buck was able to do for the Eagles last season. I think he will get a few more touches this coming season, but I'm excited to have him back.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 05:18 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

I'm glad we got him back. He is a nice guy who has fallen on some misfortune. A two year deal is good, but I would have liked to explore the possibilities of Leonard or Ilaoa, or some other intriguing RBs in this year's draft. The only way I see us going after one now is if we trade or release Moats.

Old 03-21-2007, 01:02 AM    (permalink
jblaze66
Rookie

jblaze66 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

What do you guys think of Reagor? I like the signing if we can trade darwin walker for something decent.

Sig by Kramer
jblaze66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 06:23 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

I think so as well. Reagor is very similar to Walker, and if we could get a fourth or a fifth from Walker I would be ecstatic. I'm pretty sure this signing will make it more possible that we trade or release at least one of our DTs. We may trade Rayburn as well. We may even trade both and get a bigger run-stuffer in the draft.

Old 03-21-2007, 09:02 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would foresee the Eagles only trading known commodities if they can be assured of getting a better prospect in the draft. Like they would move up to get 'x' player to replace him. I'm not sure if the team necessarily needs to make any more acquisitions at this time.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 05:58 PM    (permalink
camp_eagles
Rookie

camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.camp_eagles is so money.

I Don't think the eagles will make anymore moves until draft day unless something special comes along.

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

R.I.P. JJ
camp_eagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 06:10 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

You don't think we will go after any Safeties? We just had Doss in for a visit. I still think the FO has something up their sleeve, we may go after a Safety, but I could see us staying put as well. We may wait until the draft to take care of the safety need.

Old 03-21-2007, 08:36 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
I think so as well. Reagor is very similar to Walker, and if we could get a fourth or a fifth from Walker I would be ecstatic. I'm pretty sure this signing will make it more possible that we trade or release at least one of our DTs. We may trade Rayburn as well. We may even trade both and get a bigger run-stuffer in the draft.
I like Rayburn and want to keep him. Run stuffers can be had late on day 2, and I really hope we take Louis Leonard.
Old 03-21-2007, 08:51 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Or Paul Soliai, he is a monster at DT.