Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-08-2008, 03:15 PM    (permalink
nfrillman
Veteran

nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.

This section displays why ranking are dumb right now, and also that this guy has some strange opinions.

"...but the Rams lack a pass rush, dominant linebackers (Brandon Chillar signed with Green Bay) and a second receiver..."

Issues:
The Rams are definitely taking a DE in the 1st or 2nd round.
He seems to be implying that Chillar was dominant.......most definitely not, average/slightly above average.
The Rams have a 2nd WR. I know Drew Bennett isn't spectacular, but for a 2nd WR he is alright. They need a 3rd WR, not a 2nd, and they are taking a WR anyways.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.
nfrillman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 03:17 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
The thing I worry about San Diego is .... LaDainian Tomlinson, shockingly enough. He is going to be 29 years old and has had more touches than just about anyone else. If he slows down, even if he still is productive, that will hurt the San Diego offense.
Shiver, Shiver, Shiver. I give you permission to banish your doubt. LT will beast it up this year, just like always. Not to mention he'll finally have a complete passing attack next to him (Gates, Chambers and Jackson, finally.) and an improved O-line. LT is just too driven to let himself be a weak link, or anything less than the strongest link.

He might be 29 but he's never taken big hits and this is his first real injury, and it's one that he will be completely recovered from.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
He's got a lot of confidence is Aaron Rodgers to put that Packers that hight. I hope he's right.
Let me just remind people of a couple of things about the Green Bay Packers and Aaron Rodgers.

1. Once upon a time, Aaron Rodgers was considered to be a potential first overall pick. FIRST OVERALL!!!!!!
2. In the short amount of playing time Rodgers had this past season, he looked pretty good.
3. What position are the Green Bay Packers weak? Cornerback? I can think of maybe four teams in the NFL with starting cornerbacks as good or better.

People assume that because they went 13-3 with Brett Favre that they can't possibly do that well without him.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 03:37 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
r.

People assume that because they went 13-3 with Brett Favre that they can't possibly do that well without him.
Yeah, what is wrong with those people who expect decline when a Hall of Fame living legend QB retires?

I think the Pack will be a good team but I've got the Vikings slotted as the NFC North champions right now, but I go back and forth. I'm just high on Tarvaris Jackson's ability to mature and grow as a QB...and some guy named Adrian Peterson might have something to say.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerCohen View Post
Shiver, Shiver, Shiver. I give you permission to banish your doubt. LT will beast it up this year, just like always. Not to mention he'll finally have a complete passing attack next to him (Gates, Chambers and Jackson, finally.) and an improved O-line. LT is just too driven to let himself be a weak link, or anything less than the strongest link.

He might be 29 but he's never taken big hits and this is his first real injury, and it's one that he will be completely recovered from.
I don't doubt LaDainian Tomlinson's drive. Curtis Martin was the same way, which is why he was productive as long as he was; however, once you hit 29, 30, etc., at the RB position your production takes a hit.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 03:47 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dont know when these came out but yahoo.com has had theirs out since March 24.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 03:54 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luee View Post
Some cred to the champs, none for the chefs. Why are the chargers ranked one, Norv Turner? Opinions.

http://www.walterfootball.com/analysis.php
Why the hell should they? You do know they had the third worst record in the league last year
Old 04-08-2008, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerCohen View Post
Yeah, what is wrong with those people who expect decline when a Hall of Fame living legend QB retires?

I think the Pack will be a good team but I've got the Vikings slotted as the NFC North champions right now, but I go back and forth. I'm just high on Tarvaris Jackson's ability to mature and grow as a QB...and some guy named Adrian Peterson might have something to say.
Jackson doesn't even need to be a playmaker, he just needs to NOT mess up. He's got a good O-line, a phenomenal running game and a good bunch of receivers (Berrian/Rice isn't bad). All he needs to do is not f**k up. I'm just hopin he can do that. Essentially if he's not mediocre, Vikes win the division.

Packers will be good, I'm confident Aaron Rodgers is more than able to lead them, however with Lord Favre gone, the passing game will command less respect from defenses, which in turn will put more pressure on Ryan Grant.

In short: the bears are in trouble, a sub-par O-line, Grossman/Orton @ QB, Cedric Benson at RB and their receiving tandem is Lloyd and Booker with the X-Factor being the Devin Hester experiment. Defensively it seems they are still good but that offense will just KILL that defense.

The Lions, well not much there either. Coletto is largely unknown but certainly will bring some balance to this team. However, there's nobody at running back save Tatum Bell (which isn't much). As far as the O-line situation goes, we re-signed Foster, that's about all you need to know. Defensively, it's a different situation, we lost Shaun Rogers but gained a CB in Leigh Bodden, who is pretty good. Which makes our secondary less bad (but still pretty awful). Linebacker? We have nobody at MIKE and we lost Boss Bailey (who, incidentially, SUCKED). I think we're just good enough to beat out the bears for third place, although not by much.

In short:

1. Vikes (if Jackson doens't f**k up) or the Pack (if Jackson does F**k up)
2. Packers (see above)
3. Lions (by a hair, we're just not very good, at least Millen will get fired *crosses fingers*)
4. Bears, they need to rebuild, starting in the trenches.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 04:02 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe this is just homerism, but I really see the division as ours to lose next year. Our team is good at every position, while the Vikings are one dimensional offensively and defensively. Calling Berrian and Rice a good WR group is being very generous. They are young and probably will improve but they aren't there yet. We are also better coached and you credit MN with having a great running game but fail to acknowledge that ours was one of the best since Grant started.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfrillman View Post
The Rams have a 2nd WR. I know Drew Bennett isn't spectacular, but for a 2nd WR he is alright. They need a 3rd WR, not a 2nd, and they are taking a WR anyways.
Eh, I don't even like Bennett as a third receiver, to be honest. They vastly overpaid for him, I hated that signing since day one.

I think the Rams could be very well served picking up a receiver in the Draft to develop, especially as they also have the constant headache of Torry Holt's knee(s). Maybe a Mario Manningham in the 2nd round, or say Keenan Burton in the 4th, I think he will make for a very good mid-round draft pick.
Old 04-08-2008, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
Maybe this is just homerism, but I really see the division as ours to lose next year.
Let's see the Packers not get swept by the Bears before saying the division is their's to lose imo.
Old 04-08-2008, 04:16 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can say the same about the Packers sweeping the Vikings...except it's actually relevant because those are the 2 teams we were talking about competing.

Edit: Also I should probably say that one of those games was a complete joke. Brett Favre called it the worst conditions he'd ever played in and that he'd be lucky to complete a pass. Brett Favre. The guy who played roughly 136 games in northern Wisconsin, plus a bunch of playoff games hadn't seen worse conditions.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Last edited by umphrey : 04-08-2008 at 04:18 PM.
Old 04-08-2008, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

I'm picking the Bears to win the North in 08, actually.

Their defense is healthy again.
Old 04-08-2008, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Maybe this is just homerism, but I really see the division as ours to lose next year. Our team is good at every position, while the Vikings are one dimensional offensively and defensively. Calling Berrian and Rice a good WR group is being very generous. They are young and probably will improve but they aren't there yet. We are also better coached and you credit MN with having a great running game but fail to acknowledge that ours was one of the best since Grant started.
Saying it's the packers division to lose is being generous at the moment. I wouldn't say it is either's division to lose at the moment but rather its a toss up between the two. The Vikings certianly have questions on both sides of the ball with the passing game but the packers aren't with out their fair share of question marks as well.

1.How good will Aaron Rodgers be in his first year?
Obviously Aaron Rodgers is a big question mark, he will have an adjustement to being a starter I say he will be a good NFL QB the in 2009.

2. How good will the running game be?
Second question mark has partly to do with Aaron Rodgers, yes they were good at the end of last year. However Brett Favre had a pretty big affect on that he and the passing game opened up the running lanes for Ryan Grant. Now that the defenses should be focusing more to stop the run we will see how good they really are.

3. How good is that O-line really?
Next question mark and this is a minor one, I think they have a good group and a very good pair of OT's. But how much did Brett Favre and his great pocket presence/quick release have to do with that we will see. I think the O-line was a pretty big reason for some of the failure of the running game early in the year and then when teams figured that the pack had a great pass attack they sold out to stop that and the running lanes opened.

4. Will we see a drop off in Woodson and Harris's play?
Again I think this is a minor ? as I don't see it happening. Although we already saw it a little bit with Al Harris who got abused by a couple of the bigger WR's in the league Terrel Owens and Plaxico Buress.
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
I'm picking the Bears to win the North in 08, actually.

Their defense is healthy again.
Their offense is dreadful, they have a crap receiving corps, a slow running back and an aging O-Line. Sure their D is solid, but they'll be on the field so much they'll either dead tired or injured by the time the season comes to an end.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 04-08-2008, 04:38 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
1.How good will Aaron Rodgers be in his first year?
2. How good will the running game be?
3. How good is that O-line really?
4. Will we see a drop off in Woodson and Harris's play?
You do bring up valid questions about Green Bay, but I'll take those over the Vikings any day. You look at our team and you're looking at places where you're questioning where we'll get worse, and you look at the Vikings and you're questioning where they will get better, which is where the statement of "our division to lose" comes from.

1. Rodgers has shown a lot of potential, I think this is more of a question of consistency and health which he hasn't shown.
2. Ours was one of the best since Grant started, like you said a lot of this hinges on Rodgers but even a moderate dropoff from what we did at the end of last year puts us at average - it would take a big turnaround to make this a weakness.
3. It's improving from the center and getting old at the tackles. Otherwise same answer as the running game.
4. Probably, but most people said we had the best CB combo in the league last year, and while they may start to age the dropoff can't be that huge in 1 year. Plus depth is a little better this year even before the draft.

I agree with Addict. I expect the Bears defensive unit to play totally different this year (way better) but their offense is just awful and Hester can only return so many kicks in a year. They don't even have a game manager at QB, they have someone who can potentially flat out lose them games sometimes and his surrounding cast is poor in almost every aspect.

Thanks to BK for the sig
Old 04-08-2008, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You do bring up valid questions about Green Bay, but I'll take those over the Vikings any day. You look at our team and you're looking at places where you're questioning where we'll get worse, and you look at the Vikings and you're questioning where they will get better, which is where the statement of "our division to lose" comes from.

1. Rodgers has shown a lot of potential, I think this is more of a question of consistency and health which he hasn't shown.
2. Ours was one of the best since Grant started, like you said a lot of this hinges on Rodgers but even a moderate dropoff from what we did at the end of last year puts us at average - it would take a big turnaround to make this a weakness.
3. It's improving from the center and getting old at the tackles. Otherwise same answer as the running game.
4. Probably, but most people said we had the best CB combo in the league last year, and while they may start to age the dropoff can't be that huge in 1 year. Plus depth is a little better this year even before the draft.

I agree with Addict. I expect the Bears defensive unit to play totally different this year (way better) but their offense is just awful and Hester can only return so many kicks in a year. They don't even have a game manager at QB, they have someone who can potentially flat out lose them games sometimes and his surrounding cast is poor in almost every aspect.
It really doesn't matter a Question mark is a question mark and when you go from one of the best QBs to lace em up to a unproven guy the team will likely get worse how much is yet to be decided we will find out I would still say it's a toss up. I still wouldn't count out the Bears as they have been brought up. I have no doubts if healthy their defense will be damn good. If they do some good scouting and get some Offensive linemen that can come in an play well right away and if Cedric Benson breaks out they will be in the mix.
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It really doesn't matter a Question mark is a question mark and when you go from one of the best QBs to lace em up to a unproven guy the team will likely get worse how much is yet to be decided we will find out I would still say it's a toss up. I still wouldn't count out the Bears as they have been brought up. I have no doubts if healthy their defense will be damn good. If they do some good scouting and get some Offensive linemen that can come in an play well right away and if Cedric Benson breaks out they will be in the mix.
that's a big if. The only thing he did last year was break down.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 04-08-2008, 05:03 PM    (permalink
TheGreatEscape
Veteran

TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.

Mike Ditka won't let the bears be terrible now that they have some talent on D. If it gets back he'll lead a coup against Lovie smith and the bears D will win enough games for the bears to win the division, plus I'm hoping all of the top lineman are gone in the first so the bears can grab Mendenhall and let him and hester run the offense. They're the bears, they don't need offense they just need crazy Ditka watching.
TheGreatEscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

So the Titans drop from a playoff team to bottom half of the league because they didn't sign any big name receivers? I don't see it.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 05:06 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
1. Once upon a time, Aaron Rodgers was considered to be a potential first overall pick. FIRST OVERALL!!!!!!
What does this have to do with how well he will play? Need I remind you of some other qb's who were drafted #1 overall and how they panned out? I dont think that because he was an option to be taken at #1 thats going to make him better...But its still bold to assume a new, inexperienced qb will come in and win the division, but its the north so who knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatEscape View Post
Mike Ditka won't let the bears be terrible now that they have some talent on D. If it gets back he'll lead a coup against Lovie smith and the bears D will win enough games for the bears to win the division, plus I'm hoping all of the top lineman are gone in the first so the bears can grab Mendenhall and let him and hester run the offense. They're the bears, they don't need offense they just need crazy Ditka watching.
He could trade the entire bears draft to jump to the top 5 and take D-Mac!

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 04-08-2008, 05:30 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am content with the Bills at 16.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 05:51 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Giants #2 is a few places too high right now IMO, highest i think would be 3 for us, 4 probably being more likely.

Yes we do need a safety really badly, we should probably consider drafting two SS and FS to provide competition, and to see if Knight can make them better players.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 06:43 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
I really think Jerry Porter is going to surprise some people...just a hunch and my opinion, but I think he could have a breakout year.
Because he plays for your team now?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote