Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Washington Redskins Team Forum

Washington Redskins Team Forum Discuss the Skins

Old 02-26-2007, 01:49 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Derrick Dockery

He is the most important player to our offseason I believe, we loose him we loose the stability on our O-line and I'm not sure how we replace him because it's not like we have some nice young talent to step in, if we loose him best we can do is sign some mediocre at best vet.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 08:33 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

I like what Wade was doing when Jansen was out last year in the Rams game I believe. I heard he can play anything on the line but center. If worst comes to worst, I wouldn't mind that much if he was the one replacing Dock.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:01 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dock very replaceable, commits alot of penalties and cant pull to save his life. We would be just fine without him
Old 02-27-2007, 01:36 AM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he's gone.. i think. But i still hope we re-sign him... continuity!
Old 02-27-2007, 07:23 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

definitely replaceable but I'd much rather keep him then try and make the replacement. he has really come around lately and he is only going to get better.
Old 02-27-2007, 12:02 PM    (permalink
FloridaFootball
Veteran

FloridaFootball hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FloridaFootball hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Once again, the redskins can't keep people that they draft. Its stupid. If anything was to be completed it was sign Dockerey. Keep that line together. Now without him we will go into the year unsure if our O line can hold it up and produce for portis the same way they did late in the season for betts last year.
Old 03-02-2007, 05:37 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dockerey gone ahhhhh

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=4646

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 08:46 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

The Bills defiantly over-payed for him. I mean Dock is good, but he wasn't THAT good last year. Good luck to him though, hope he does well.

Hopefully were done with any major FA signings, save enough to sign our draft picks and save some money to extend Taylor or Cooley who expire next year I believe.

The last thing we can do is loose one of them to FA.
Old 03-02-2007, 11:39 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
The Bills defiantly over-payed for him. I mean Dock is good, but he wasn't THAT good last year. Good luck to him though, hope he does well.

Hopefully were done with any major FA signings, save enough to sign our draft picks and save some money to extend Taylor or Cooley who expire next year I believe.

The last thing we can do is loose one of them to FA.
youre right we cant afford to lose those two guys i think they are the mvps of the offense and defense respectively

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 08:51 AM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
youre right we cant afford to lose those two guys i think they are the mvps of the offense and defense respectively
Oops, I was incorrect on my other post, Cooley's expires after this year and we have some time on Taylor.
Old 03-03-2007, 09:24 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
Oops, I was incorrect on my other post, Cooley's expires after this year and we have some time on Taylor.
Yeah I believe in 04 Sean Taylor signed a 7 year 18 million deal, I'm sure he can opt out at some time but not sure when.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 09:26 AM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Yeah I believe in 04 Sean Taylor signed a 7 year 18 million deal, I'm sure he can opt out at some time but not sure when.
Yeah, thats why we should get Cooley done this year and give Taylor the paycheck he deserves next year. I want both of these guys to retire as Redskins.
Old 03-03-2007, 09:27 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would say you can draft one of the many talented OGs in the draft to replace them, but then again, you have like 1 draft pick. Damn, it must suck being a Skins fan and a draftnick.

Im gathering ideas for my next NFL truths thread, and I was considering making the Redskins being back next year one of the truths. But I don't know with this happening. I'll have to wait and see how things develop in Washington. I have a feeling the Skins will be back next year though.
Old 03-03-2007, 01:10 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I would say you can draft one of the many talented OGs in the draft to replace them, but then again, you have like 1 draft pick. Damn, it must suck being a Skins fan and a draftnick.

Im gathering ideas for my next NFL truths thread, and I was considering making the Redskins being back next year one of the truths. But I don't know with this happening. I'll have to wait and see how things develop in Washington. I have a feeling the Skins will be back next year though.
Well I'm just glad Tiki Barber retired. Our defense wasn't THAT bad but when we played the Giants everything ripped apart. Both times.