Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-11-2008, 07:59 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
I bet it was Iamcandian who posted the "eh".

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 08:07 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So let me get this straight, everyone always says that rep is irrelevant but now we have it listed on each and every post? Wow........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 08:07 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Come On People!!! Post Some Rep Comments!

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
So let me get this straight, everyone always says that rep is irrelevant but now we have it listed on each and every post? Wow........
Yeah, I think its really not a good idea to have it listed.

This coming from me, a guy with a boatload of rep.
Old 04-11-2008, 08:13 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Yeah, I think its really not a good idea to have it listed.

This coming from me, a guy with a boatload of rep.
The only good thing is I know that my rep is worth 80 and I can penalize someone 39

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
The only good thing is I know that my rep is worth 80 and I can penalize someone 39
Mine is worth 95. Not sure how much I can penalize someone.

Any volunteers to find out?
Old 04-11-2008, 08:15 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I'm gonna guess about half of what you can reward

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 08:19 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

go nuts if ya really want to know...
Old 04-11-2008, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thread Date Posted By Comment
phins negotiating with... 04-09-2008 09:47 PM lol, thanks. just trying to get people to actually notice what i said
Compensatory draft... 03-31-2008 09:09 PM Thanks
Chad Johnson on NFL... 03-20-2008 05:07 PM i thought it was funny
NFL Forum Mock FA + Draft 03-14-2008 09:45 AM went crazy there didnt we?
Hot Chick Thread 03-10-2008 11:14 PM great post.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 08:41 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thread of Firsts 04-11-2008 10:15 PM Wo_oT88 there you go
300lbs Fat Chicks... 04-11-2008 06:25 PM Dr. Gonzo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300lbs Fat Chicks... 04-11-2008 05:33 AM JagHombre22 good Jags mock
Thaddeus Coleman 04-10-2008 04:25 AM lordquas riii all day
Things You Cannot Live... 04-09-2008 10:09 PM steelersgirl5 HOLY CANNOLI YOU ARE BACK! haha.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 08:45 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I didnt we could see all that, where is this listed? I only see how much rep I have total.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

-Hot Chick Thread 04-07-2008 11:51 PM wingboy2999 Thank you good sir.
-CMD's 3 Round... 04-05-2008 03:48 PM Jakey lol...just a heads up; teh steelers have only got 6 picks, so i cant see them trading up.
-CMD's 3 Round... 04-05-2008 01:36 PM d34ng3l021 sick falcons draft.
-CMD's 3 Round... 04-04-2008 11:50 PM GB12 There's the damn reasoning for your terrible mock
-2008 draft thread 04-01-2008 10:02 PM TitanHope Thank ya. Here, have a +REP on me, CMD!
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I didnt we could see all that, where is this listed? I only see how much rep I have total.
It's not listed. But you can easily figure it out now that everyone's rep is public. Rep total after you rep a person minus rep before you repped that person = well, you get the picture . . .
Old 04-11-2008, 08:56 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish i got that much rep on my birthday.
June 22nd! :D
Old 04-11-2008, 09:01 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New Mock Draft Live -... 04-11-2008 05:55 PM Scotty D i got a boner
State of the Scouting... 04-05-2008 04:16 PM RoyHall#1 write......... i forgive you though
No Fun League: Haircut... 04-01-2008 09:19 PM Shahin I noticed only you, not Bantx or whatever his name is, got your feelings hurt
Which RB will have the... 03-28-2008 09:49 PM Paul Of course, how silly of me
Redskins vs Giants Sept... 03-27-2008 03:00 PM 703SKINS202 couldnt care less if you died

one gray and a neg rep, hasn't been a good week or so...
and yes, scottyd's comment was in reference to something involving rutgers
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 09:05 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

cell phone trick TimDris we wished for the same thing!
Another Steelers Arrest! terribletowel39 here ya go, sorry some of us are silly.
Another Steelers Arrest! Jakey Blah blah blah
College Basketball Thread roidrunner for being the one UK fan i have not wanted to punch in the face.
Who are you least... Jakey Haha!

I think I've been - rep'd twice on here and both are Jakey... One I said Hines Ward was one of my least favorite players and the other I cracked a Steelers joke after he ran the Bengals down in another thread.

I actually get along with the Steelers fans on here with the exception of him, it's odd. Mr. Stiller is one of my favorite posters.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 09:17 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha, dumb question but......

how do you check?
Old 04-11-2008, 09:29 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Haha, dumb question but......

how do you check?

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 09:43 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 04-11-2008, 09:44 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do You Like the new... 04-12-2008 01:26 AM OSUGiants17 - 20something.

I told him I was going to see how much my -rep counted on him. Apparently he felt that I could not do the math myself, so he enlightened me with this -rep comment.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 09:49 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

omg that mets sox guy has a better list of last 5 rep. I feel so depressed now. that, the devils losing, and me losing my precious green bars.

My goodness, I'm going to have an unbelievably clever post or some absurd, obscene, completely inappropriate and sexual joke regarding a Rutgers player that makes people laugh to get me my beloved bars back
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 09:51 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
omg that mets sox guy has a better list of last 5 rep. I feel so depressed now. that, the devils losing, and me losing my precious green bars.

My goodness, I'm going to have an unbelievably clever post or some absurd, obscene, completely inappropriate and sexual joke regarding a Rutgers player that makes people laugh to get me my beloved bars back
what can i say? i'm a likeable guy :D

maybe not so much after that last sentence, but hey, i've paid my dues!

i only discovered this forum a few months ago. long time fan of the site though
Old 04-12-2008, 01:13 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingboy2999 View Post
Oh and stop having "pitching" to Jag. You got his back... HA!
don't be jealous....it's not healthy
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 08:21 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

***Official NHL Discussion Thread*** 04-11-2008 10:48 PM good picture
New York Mets 04-02-2008 02:49 AM let's go mets
New York Mets 03-29-2008 11:01 PM Go Mets!
Colts Mock Drafts 03-26-2008 06:24 PM For the combination of Alridge HL's, and a Fedor sig, nice work!
Building your team from scratch 03-15-2008 05:34 PM go penguins
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 12:20 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote