Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-13-2008, 05:50 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last edited by BufFan71 : 04-13-2008 at 05:54 PM.
BufFan71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^ well, your liked around here! ;)
Old 04-13-2008, 05:59 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ouch... 15 perma-points.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 06:00 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingboy2999 View Post
Ouch... 15 perma-points.
ehh that was a long time ago
and i got a 30day ban for that

so, i keep to myself now
Old 04-13-2008, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've still got 15 perma points! I should have more but JBond reduced it, because it was a genuine mistake!
Old 04-13-2008, 06:07 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
I've still got 15 perma points! I should have more but JBond reduced it, because it was a genuine mistake!
Haha, probably because of your lewd pictures. You crazy brit.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 04-13-2008, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Lol...nah, i posted a link to rival draft site...i should have been perma-banned really!
Old 04-13-2008, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had a perma ban reduced to 10 perma infraction points. I guess nobody found my retirement thread funny.
Old 04-13-2008, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

^ Haha, i didnt see that, i thought about doin that myself...glad i didnt :)
Old 04-13-2008, 06:38 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I had a perma ban reduced to 10 perma infraction points. I guess nobody found my retirement thread funny.
Walking the edge of a week ban eh? Fun times.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 04-13-2008, 06:40 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

the bans....
how many points equals how long of a ban??
Old 04-13-2008, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I already had my week ban. But when 10 points expire soon I will be close again.
Old 04-13-2008, 06:41 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
the bans....
how many points equals how long of a ban??
You've come to the right section of the right thread. 15 for a week, 30 for a perma-ban. Depends on how serious your offense is as you can get it tweaked.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 04-13-2008, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

At one point i had 21 infraction points...luckily 6 of them werent perma! :)
Old 04-13-2008, 06:44 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

Quote:
You've come to the right section of the right thread. 15 for a week, 30 for a perma-ban. Depends on how serious your offense is as you can get it tweaked.
i got a 30day ban when i first joined (i think pissed off jbond lol)
just got my privelage to start posts about a month ago

Last edited by BufFan71 : 04-13-2008 at 07:25 PM.
BufFan71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 06:51 PM    (permalink
holtfan92
Veteran

holtfan92 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.holtfan92 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Yea, not too popular around here lol.

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Thanks to Renji for the AVI
holtfan92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 06:54 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
i got a 30day ban when i first joined (i think pissed off jbond lol)
just got my privelage to start posts about a month ago

***all of u go read my rep comment picture again***

i'm gonna take it back if you don't edit this out!
Old 04-13-2008, 06:54 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've done the week-long ban. Thanks a lot sweetness. You douche.
Old 04-13-2008, 06:57 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

It's gonna come again!

This is like the outlaws of NFLDC congregating.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 04-13-2008, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really dont get rep alot, but i benefitted from the Avatars :D

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 06:59 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holtfan92 View Post

Yea, not too popular around here lol.
I was really happy about something. I think it mighta been about the rareity that was the Rams winning a game this season.
Old 04-13-2008, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

I've had 2 week longs...i got my girlfriend the last time! Getting banned has its upsides! :)
Old 04-13-2008, 07:00 PM    (permalink
holtfan92
Veteran

holtfan92 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.holtfan92 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
I was really happy about something. I think it mighta been about the rareity that was the Rams winning a game this season.
Haha, thanks for the rep. Yea, your right, its when we won a game.

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Thanks to Renji for the AVI
holtfan92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Quote:
WTF are the Steelers playing at...they are losing to a ******* team named after the color of shiz. The ****** assholes need to put some ******* pressure on...piece of shits. Where the **** is the ******* defence at, LEARN HOW TO ******* COVER - and offence LEARN TO ******* SCORE!!!!!!!!!!! **** heads.

I thought i'd pull a yoda...it actually works, releives the stress :p
haha...i got plus rep from yoda for that one! :)
Old 04-13-2008, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
WEAK. Im sitting proudly at 25 points right now.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote