Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > St. Louis Rams Team Forum

St. Louis Rams Team Forum Discuss the Rams

Old 04-14-2008, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Trolfes
Rookie

Trolfes hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default New to the Forum

Let me introduce myself first, I'm a freshman at Tulane, home of Matt Forte. I think that Linehan keeps our offense boxed up. Reggie Bush needs to run north south to be a good running back, and I struggled to watch the saints games down in New Orleans. It was rough not seeing the Rams, but I guess this season was one not to remember. I think we, depending on the draft, will have the personnel in place to make a playoff run as long as O. Pace's muscles stay in tact. Also, I think we end up taking Chris Long or trading down.
Trolfes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 06:07 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Welcome to the boards Rams fan, and I do agree that we should draft Chris Long

KCJ58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 06:34 PM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Welcome to the forum, Trolfes! Always nice to see another Rams fan around!
NGSeiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 06:58 PM    (permalink
freebirdsrams02
Veteran

freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Welcome to the Forums!! How many Rams fans does that make?

Sig made by Falcon from E Oakland

"Spread'em and Shread'em"
freebirdsrams02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 01:41 AM    (permalink
nfrillman
Veteran

nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebirdsrams02 View Post
Welcome to the Forums!! How many Rams fans does that make?
We are starting to pile up. There's me, NGSeigler, freebirdsrams, KCJ58, yodachu, holt_bruce, and Trolfes if he sticks around. That is the most Rams fans I remember being on here.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.
nfrillman is offline   Reply With Quote