Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 07-11-2007, 10:30 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Growing up Cal Ripken was like Superman to me.
Old 07-11-2007, 10:57 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Never been a Cal Ripken fan, never will be a Cal Ripken fan.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ERU prepare for the rath of BigDawg, I remember in my elementary school days I was a big Mike Bordick fan, I was in 3rd/4th grade at the time and I actually cried when Mike was traded to the Mets. I dont know why I liked him so much he wasnt that good.
Old 07-11-2007, 11:34 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
ERU prepare for the rath of BigDawg, I remember in my elementary school days I was a big Mike Bordick fan, I was in 3rd/4th grade at the time and I actually cried when Mike was traded to the Mets. I dont know why I liked him so much he wasnt that good.

My favorite Orioles were always Jeffrey Hammonds, and Chris Hoiles.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 07-11-2007, 11:41 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
My favorite Orioles were always Jeffrey Hammonds, and Chris Hoiles.
Wow thats really sad.........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 11:42 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Wow thats really sad.........
Your name is! :)

Sorry just had to do it.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 07-11-2007, 11:44 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Your name is! :)

Sorry just had to do it.
Oh yeah...........your Mom! :)

Thats right I went there.........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 07-11-2007, 11:45 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Oh yeah...........your Mom! :)

Thats right I went there.........
OHH No You Didin't!

Well then I say this....

So's your FACE!!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 07-11-2007, 11:46 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
OHH No You Didin't!

Well then I say this....

So's your FACE!!!
Oh yeah!

Then...........

I'm rubber and your glue so whatever you say to me bounces off of me and sticks to you! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-12-2007, 01:43 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Oh yeah!

Then...........

I'm rubber and your glue so whatever you say to me bounces off of me and sticks to you! :D
Oh yeah well....

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but you'll never be smart enough to be a doctor and fix them, because your a dumb stupid face!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 07-12-2007, 12:01 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Roberto Alomar was my absolute favorite player growing up.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:14 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Cal Ripken Jr. was and still is my favorite Oriole. I mean I have a pseudo shrine of collectibles to him.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-13-2007, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a Lou Gehrig(sp) and Cal Ripken bobble head it is sweet.
Old 07-16-2007, 10:19 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

does anybody have this Billy Ripken card?

http://www.snopes.com/sports/baseball/ripken.asp
Old 07-20-2007, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

its like 70-75 degrees in MD wow.
Old 07-23-2007, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

In the Derrick Brooks Ray Lewis thread people are saying Bart Scott, Adalius Thomas, and some even said T-sizzle are more valuable last year then Ray. I came back and said that Bart and Suggs are not as good as Ray. I was wondering what are all your thoughts about that?
Old 07-23-2007, 02:45 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
In the Derrick Brooks Ray Lewis thread people are saying Bart Scott, Adalius Thomas, and some even said T-sizzle are more valuable last year then Ray. I came back and said that Bart and Suggs are not as good as Ray. I was wondering what are all your thoughts about that?
Agreed. Suggs is a great player, but he's not in Ray's class. Neither is Scott. They are all far more athletic than him which makes them seem like better players. But no one has the instincts of Ray. I mean Ray's the one callin the play in the huddle and making at the line adjustments and telling his guys where to go. Adalius is a freak of nature athlete and is very instinctual as well, as he is a student of the game like Ray. His blend of athleticism and smarts made him a better player than Ray last year, but I don't think he could lead a Defense better than Ray. We really were stacked at LB last year.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 03:06 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

guess where I'm going this week

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ocean City or Baltimore?
Old 07-23-2007, 03:10 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Cooperstown?

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 07-23-2007, 03:12 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Cooperstown?
Ding Ding Ding!

and ERU wins the Showcase Showdown!

Old 07-23-2007, 03:15 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Ding Ding Ding!

and ERU wins the Showcase Showdown!
SWEET!!!!!

Goin to the Hall Of Fame for Cal's induction? Or just goin for shits and giggles?

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 07-23-2007, 03:35 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
SWEET!!!!!

Goin to the Hall Of Fame for Cal's induction? Or just goin for shits and giggles?
Im going for Cal. My weekend will be arrive at hotel Saturday (an hour away from Cooperstown). Drive to Cooperstown. Go To Hall Of Fame itself, see the Aberdeen Ironbirds play the Oneonta Tigers in rigorous New York Penn League action, stay in Cooperstown some more, Drive an hour back to hotel. Wake up at 3 am, drive back to Cooperstown, arrive at induction site, camp out until the induction begins at 1:30, than proceed to pass out.

So ERU, did you want the dinette set and the brand new Kia Rio or an hour with all of the Barker beauties?

Old 07-23-2007, 07:17 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Im going for Cal. My weekend will be arrive at hotel Saturday (an hour away from Cooperstown). Drive to Cooperstown. Go To Hall Of Fame itself, see the Aberdeen Ironbirds play the Oneonta Tigers in rigorous New York Penn League action, stay in Cooperstown some more, Drive an hour back to hotel. Wake up at 3 am, drive back to Cooperstown, arrive at induction site, camp out until the induction begins at 1:30, than proceed to pass out.

So ERU, did you want the dinette set and the brand new Kia Rio or an hour with all of the Barker beauties?
I'll take the Kia Rio, cause I won't lie the hour with the Barker beauties would be more like the 5 minutes with the Barker beauties. So I'll just take the Kia and drive it up the Avenue and get some classy White Marsh snootch.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 07-23-2007, 10:56 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I'll take the Kia Rio, cause I won't lie the hour with the Barker beauties would be more like the 5 minutes with the Barker beauties. So I'll just take the Kia and drive it up the Avenue and get some classy White Marsh snootch.

Sporty, Reliable, and economical