Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 07-29-2007, 04:49 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
I remember I wanted Cullpepper also, I didn't have faith in McNair.
And some still don't have faith in him and his terrible check down arm, with his zero mobility and his senile(spelling?) mind making terrible decisions.......RETIRE ALREADY YOU *****!!!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 09:42 AM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

i would take culpepper if we promises he will play like he played in 2004 and if he lies we should have to play him
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 10:54 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
And some still don't have faith in him and his terrible check down arm, with his zero mobility and his senile(spelling?) mind making terrible decisions.......RETIRE ALREADY YOU *****!!!!
I have faith in him now because when Billick was calling plays he did look fairly decent, our o-line was clicking, we had a big streak of no sacks allowed until Boller trip and a d-lineman dived on him. Plus he did lead us to our best record ever. Also it was only his 1st year in the system. Plus with his check downs McGahee can turn 2 yard check downs into 7-8 yard gains which will help the offense.
Old 07-29-2007, 12:15 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I have faith in him now because when Billick was calling plays he did look fairly decent, our o-line was clicking, we had a big streak of no sacks allowed until Boller trip and a d-lineman dived on him. Plus he did lead us to our best record ever. Also it was only his 1st year in the system. Plus with his check downs McGahee can turn 2 yard check downs into 7-8 yard gains which will help the offense.
So in other words your swayed by the media as opposed to forming your own opinion? Or are you just waiting for the next big free agent out there and put your faith in him and blame us not winning because we didn't sign him? McNair is crap!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so everybody that supports a QB that had come from behind victories and led us to our best record ever is a media drone and can't form their own opinion about QB. Yea he won't put up flashy # but he has shown to be a winner. You didn't understand my post about Drew Brees I was bored and I was just wondering what you all think would have happened. It was just a what if question.
Old 07-29-2007, 03:51 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well Dawg is obviously a highly paid ESPN sports analyst...whose opinion is way more important than anyone else's so I suppose he should be the only one talking on this forum...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 05:53 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
Well Dawg is obviously a highly paid ESPN sports analyst...whose opinion is way more important than anyone else's so I suppose he should be the only one talking on this forum...
About time you realized that!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 07-30-2007, 12:15 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're trapped in a room with an angry grizzly bear, a hungry Lion, and a Browns fan. You have a gun with two bullets. What should you do?
Shoot the Browns fanů twice.
Old 07-30-2007, 12:56 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

lol. That was a good one.

You know my dads friend and his wife have Browns season tickets, against the Ravens in Clevland they went to the game. They stopped by 7-11. They had the tickets on the dashboard. They come back and the windshield is broken. They go over and they don't see 2 tickets there, they see 4 tickets.
Old 07-30-2007, 01:03 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
lol. That was a good one.

You know my dads friend and his wife have Browns season tickets, against the Ravens in Clevland they went to the game. They stopped by 7-11. They had the tickets on the dashboard. They come back and the windshield is broken. They go over and they don't see 2 tickets there, they see 4 tickets.
I would hate to be a Browns fan. They start off every year hopin to be on top...but every year they end up at the bottom of the division...I kno Seattle has the highest suicide rate but come on ... if i was a Browns fan i woulda done blew my brains out years ago...
Old 07-30-2007, 05:07 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I would hate to be a Browns fan. They start off every year hopin to be on top...but every year they end up at the bottom of the division...I kno Seattle has the highest suicide rate but come on ... if i was a Browns fan i woulda done blew my brains out years ago...
Wait you're telling me its actually possible to be a Browns fan?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-30-2007, 05:58 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Wait you're telling me its actually possible to be a Browns fan?
Yeah apparently its possible to be a Browns fan and.........some of them like it!! A sick breed indeed.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 07-30-2007, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dan cody is possibly out for the year because of a hyprextended knee..

source rotoworld
Old 07-30-2007, 06:15 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
dan cody is possibly out for the year because of a hyprextended knee..

source rotoworld
Ummmmmmmmmm no.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-30-2007, 06:17 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yeah apparently its possible to be a Browns fan and.........some of them like it!! A sick breed indeed.
Browns fans gotta have a fetish for pain, I could only imagine waking up on sunday morning dreading the kickoff rather then excited.....
Old 07-30-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Browns fans gotta have a fetish for pain, I could only imagine waking up on sunday morning dreading the kickoff rather then excited.....
You don't remember the Vinny days when we had no defense do you?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-30-2007, 06:34 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

that was a long time ago in recent history we've been an exciting team to watch...where as the browns haent had that for quite some time....
Old 08-07-2007, 11:14 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

argh no posts for almost ten days.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 02:33 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

BD its 3:33 pm did you just call Rob Long? I think it was you because it was in support of Kyle and it was the smartest caller Ive heard on NST.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 08-07-2007, 03:59 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
BD its 3:33 pm did you just call Rob Long? I think it was you because it was in support of Kyle and it was the smartest caller Ive heard on NST.
You know it baby, I am the famous "Mike In Pasadena" caller on the Rob Long show. You know it has to be me because Rob is well versed in The Lefty Canadian Contingent.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-07-2007, 04:21 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
You know it baby, I am the famous "Mike In Pasadena" caller on the Rob Long show. You know it has to be me because Rob is well versed in The Lefty Canadian Contingent.
Yeah that gave it away and the little sister goin to training camp thing, with what your myspace name is and all. And then as you talked about Kyle, I was like thats my dawg!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 08-07-2007, 04:28 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yeah that gave it away and the little sister goin to training camp thing, with what your myspace name is and all. And then as you talked about Kyle, I was like thats my dawg!!
All day baby! *Internet Fist Bump*

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-11-2007, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I just got back from OCMD,was it extremly hot anywere else in MD I was like 100 degrees at 8:00 at night on wednsday.
Old 08-12-2007, 10:47 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
I just got back from OCMD,was it extremly hot anywere else in MD I was like 100 degrees at 8:00 at night on wednsday.
Yesterday was the best day in a long time weather wise, early on it was as low as 65 and the hottest it got was mid 80's which is still a little too hot for me but at least we weren't approaching triple dig.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 08-22-2007, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I was looking at the schedule and I noticed that we face San Diego @ San Diego, New England, and Colts all in a 3 game stretch. That is a preety tough 3 games.