Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 01-05-2008, 04:25 PM    (permalink
go_ravens94
Veteran

go_ravens94 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I believe the Ravens always go BPA. Go CB to make me happy though. :)
Old 01-11-2008, 09:30 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Draft needs.....

1. CB
2. DE
3. C
4. Safety Depth
5. OL Depth

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would say WR instead of C just because Chester is still extremly raw, he never played C in his life and he is being asked to play it in the NFL. granted I am more optimistic then anybody on this board.
Old 01-11-2008, 02:36 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
I would say WR instead of C just because Chester is still extremly raw, he never played C in his life and he is being asked to play it in the NFL. granted I am more optimistic then anybody on this board.
He played C at Oklahoma.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 01-11-2008, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do you think you'll be able to retain Suggs?
According to this (http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/106327), he would really like to go play in Arizona

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ERU, yes he did play C for like 2 games I believe.

Bills I woud want us to franchise him then trade him.
Old 01-11-2008, 04:48 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ERU, yes he did play C for like 2 games I believe.

Bills I woud want us to franchise him then trade him.
The only way I see Chester being able to develop into a quality starting C is for him to truly have hold of the job and with Flynn still in the fold thats just not happening. Maybe Chris can develop into a starter but then again maybe he's just quality backup at G and C. To me this is a make or break season coming up for him.

As for Suggs, if Arizona wants to give up the 1st's for him then take it in a heartbeat.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 05:23 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

I still have some faith in Chester, I think he needs to be given the center job and a chance to develop some game expierience. This year was near was disastrous for him but I he can't be too much worse than Flynn.
Old 01-12-2008, 11:56 AM    (permalink
go_ravens94
Veteran

go_ravens94 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Chester looks to be a good, not great player.
Old 01-16-2008, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

How would you feel if we traded for Roy Williams WR from DET? He doesn't like DET and he is a young talented #1 WR. I dont know what we would have to give up for him but I would do it. We could trade down to get Mike Jenkins CB and then w/ our 2nd and some other stuff trade for Roy.
Old 01-16-2008, 01:50 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Im all for bringing in anyone that resembles a true #1 WR and Roy does resemble that so go get him.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 01-17-2008, 01:06 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Look Outside Fellas!!!

Its A Blizzard In Baltimore!!!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 01-17-2008, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

yes I got off today and tommorow for school plus Monday for MLK, I have a wrestling meet tommorow and a tourney on Saturday that I dont feel like going to at all so hopefully they cancel it all.
Old 01-29-2008, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I just saw in the paper that JO will consider retirement.
Old 01-29-2008, 06:13 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just saw in the paper that JO will consider retirement.
And this surprises you why exactly?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 01-29-2008, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I never said it surprised me.
Old 01-29-2008, 09:51 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I never said it surprised me.
Well it seemed to me that you might have been shocked by this same song and dance that JO has been playing for years now. Great career JO, now retire off to Las Vegas.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 01-30-2008, 04:55 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

We should make that ***** retire, stop jerkin us around fuckhead!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 02-14-2008, 04:46 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

just wondering would you guys take Zach Thomas over Bart Scott lol
just was bored and wondering idk i wouldnt mind him and lewis
i think i would be pretty cool for two great linebacker side by side

Also did anyone else think it was intresting that Chad Johnsonw as wearing a Ravens hat have during that practice?

also did a intreview with ray lewis

Last edited by The Legend : 02-14-2008 at 04:52 PM.
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 05:17 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

I would take basically any LB in the league over Bart Scott, and Im not even gonna get my hopes up about Chad because there is no chance he is gonna be a Raven.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 02-14-2008, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

what during the pro bowl practice Chad Johnson was wearing a Ravens hat? either way CIN wont trade a top 5 WR to their rival but one can only dream.
Old 02-14-2008, 09:04 PM    (permalink
The Beast in the East

i really dont think we have the cap space anyways and hes definitely gonna want a ton more then we'd be able to give him. Would be pretty sweet though...
Old 02-20-2008, 01:49 AM    (permalink
Troj2man
Rookie

Troj2man hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
what during the pro bowl practice Chad Johnson was wearing a Ravens hat? either way CIN wont trade a top 5 WR to their rival but one can only dream.
It's really no big deal. Players wear different teams hats all the time at the pro bowl. For instance Ed Reed was wearing Peyton Manning's helmet during a practice.
Old 02-26-2008, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Calais Campell DE from da U just ran a 5.04 40 in the combine, do you think he could be there at our second? if so would you take him? I personally would deeply consider it.
Old 02-26-2008, 10:51 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Calais Campell DE from da U just ran a 5.04 40 in the combine, do you think he could be there at our second? if so would you take him? I personally would deeply consider it.
Eh, no from me. I wouldn't touch Calais in the first 2 rounds at this point. Any hype he has now is from the way he played in his junior year and the fact that he's 6'8". He's still a raw prospect who seriously needs to refine his pass rushing skills, and with his combine performance it's clear he's not even the athlete that we were expecting.