Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 05-19-2009, 03:00 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can make me one!!!! If you want to choose the person and how you want it I am cool with that. As long as it is someone beast. (Reed,Lewis,Suggs,Ngata,Foxworth,Flacco)
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 03:03 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
You can make me one!!!! If you want to choose the person and how you want it I am cool with that. As long as it is someone beast. (Reed,Lewis,Suggs,Ngata,Foxworth,Flacco)
alright! ill get working on it
ive been so bored today.. my car broke so im stuck in the house....ughhhh

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 03:12 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I tried giving you rep but it won't let me. I have to spread it around.
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 03:38 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
I tried giving you rep but it won't let me. I have to spread it around.
no problem... just do it later when you can

enjoy!

Go Ravens!
Old 05-21-2009, 05:31 AM    (permalink
banetzdererste
Rookie

banetzdererste hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Nice Ngata sig

Thanks to Hitman for this awesome sig!!
banetzdererste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its memorial day, who got crabs this weekend?
Old 05-25-2009, 12:31 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
Its memorial day, who got crabs this weekend?
im gonna eat some crabs tonight! crazy thing though.. i havent had Baltimore Blue crabs in about 8 years. Its safe to say that i am very excited

Go Ravens!
Old 05-25-2009, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol that must suck. I just had some they were good.

am I the only one going to senior week this year? For those who have been to senior week in the past what are any stories/suggestions about it?
Old 06-07-2009, 04:02 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

player turned nfl-anaylis discuss the nfl's most exciting players
2 of the 4 players named are ravens!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...ers-roundtable

Go Ravens!
Old 06-07-2009, 04:11 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MAAAAAAANNNN!!! It's too far away, this damn season needs to hurry up I can't wait much longer.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 04:57 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
MAAAAAAANNNN!!! It's too far away, this damn season needs to hurry up I can't wait much longer.
AGREED!!! I've been turnin up the confidence and talkin some **** to everyone I see wearing a jersey/hat/shirt/anything bearing another teams logo.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

ERU were you in ocean city this last sunday? I was on the bus and I would have sworn it was you. But there are way 2 many steelers fans in OC it makes me sick

But yes I am super excited to for the season.
Old 06-13-2009, 01:13 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ERU were you in ocean city this last sunday? I was on the bus and I would have sworn it was you. But there are way 2 many steelers fans in OC it makes me sick

But yes I am super excited to for the season.
Sorry wasn't me bud, haven't been in OC since summer of 07 I believe.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 06-13-2009, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I see its alright I was drunk that is what probably got me.
Old 06-13-2009, 07:01 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
I see its alright I was drunk that is what probably got me.
Im in many peoples drunken visions!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 06-13-2009, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

lol, I ended up talking 2 a bunch of steelers fans and shockingly they are nice people. My friend(who was also drunk out of his mind) was being a idiot showing them his ravens wallet. But they actually think highly of the Ravens it was interesting.
Old 06-13-2009, 07:09 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Steelers fans are usually good folk, I used to be a steelers fan prior to the Ravens coming to Baltimore so I know quite a few.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 06-13-2009, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I am sorry 2 hear that :p
Old 06-13-2009, 07:50 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
I am sorry 2 hear that :p
Hey had to have an NFL team for my formative years when we didnt have one. It was the Steelers because my best friends on my football team were Steelers fans, and Detroit because Barry Sanders was my favorite player.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 06-13-2009, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

yea I didnt know what football was before the Ravens. I went to the 1st ever Ravens regular season game on my 5th bday. and I loved the Ravens ever since!!!!
Old 09-05-2009, 07:27 AM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guy, if Michael Crabtree does in fact re-enter the 2010 draft, there will probably be a huge chance he could fall to the Ravens, wherever they are picking from, is he a possibility? I know its way too early to tell, but just wanna get some early thoughts,

Also, why aren't the Ravens on the phone with Levi Jones???
Old 09-06-2009, 03:47 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

HELL NO to Michael Crabtree!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 09-06-2009, 05:31 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
Guy, if Michael Crabtree does in fact re-enter the 2010 draft, there will probably be a huge chance he could fall to the Ravens, wherever they are picking from, is he a possibility? I know its way too early to tell, but just wanna get some early thoughts,

Also, why aren't the Ravens on the phone with Levi Jones???
I'd take Dez Bryant, Arrelious Benn, and Demaryius Thomas as prospects any day over him. And then considering Crabtree would be out of football for a year, played in a gimmicky offense, and obviously has ego issues, I'd probably bet on Marshawn Gilyard, Damian Williams, and even Dezmon Briscoe as safer picks. Heck Jermaine Gresham could be a real weapon for us.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 06:27 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Desmond Briscoe as a prospect. Top 5 easily for me, but Gresham would probably be my favorite pick except for Dez Bryant next year.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 06:51 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by coordinator0 View Post
I love Desmond Briscoe as a prospect. Top 5 easily for me, but Gresham would probably be my favorite pick except for Dez Bryant next year.
In my opinion Jermaine Gresham or bust next year!!!

But seriously I wouldn't put Crabtree in the top ten of next years rankings. Not to mention he wont sign for a couple hundred thousand less than DHB, what is he gonna want when he goes in rd 4 next year? He's never gonna sign, he is wasting his golden ticket in life, and I love watching him ruin himself.

Ravens next year I say the big board Top 3 should be....

1. Jermaine Gresham
2. Dez Bryant
3. Terrance Cody

Xbox Live - Kevown8999