Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 06-05-2007, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

15, I dont really care when I start to drink, so crazy stuff happens when my friends get drunk so I am not trying to get into trouble. Like this past weekend my drunk friend layed some kid out with a tackle full speed and there was a big hole the size of 2 basketballs in the wall.
Old 06-05-2007, 03:47 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Started drinking at 15 too BD, didnt start smoking til 19 though.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whats BD mean?
Old 06-05-2007, 04:17 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
whats BD mean?
It means BigDawg.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 06-05-2007, 06:30 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
It means BigDawg.
I got it.............

Wow 15, damn youngins, no wonder some posts on here annoy me. I'm surrounded by youths.... :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 11:42 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
I got it.............

Wow 15, damn youngins, no wonder some posts on here annoy me. I'm surrounded by youths.... :D
With some tootalage and luck they'll become quality memebers of Raven nation by the time their balls drop.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 06-06-2007, 09:48 AM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

18 and clean and sober!

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 11:38 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin View Post
18 and clean and sober!
You think your better than me!!? :)

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 06-06-2007, 01:17 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
18 and clean and sober!
Damn Mormons! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 06-06-2007, 02:07 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
You think your better than me!!? :)
YES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Damn Mormons! :D
they scare me

Go Ravens!
Old 06-06-2007, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

so does anybody have any good stories?
Old 06-06-2007, 02:52 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
YES!
Well your wrong dammit!!!!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 06-06-2007, 02:58 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I started drinking when I was around 15 or so, now I am 21 and havent drank in a year. I'd say im ass backwards. I do enjoy herbal refreshments though if you catch my drift.
Old 06-06-2007, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Here is a big rant.

I am currently doing a NFL players fantasy draft. I thought it was my pick, the person who started the thing even said it was my pick, so I take AJ Hawk. It turns out it wasnt my pick, this person thought Hawk was already taken, so he wouldnt have taken Hawk but took him because of that miscommunication. I am not mad at anybody just the situation.
Old 06-06-2007, 04:55 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Here's a rant:

I hate everything!

That is all.....

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 06-06-2007, 07:05 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Here is a rant:

The Ravens are really pissing me off this offseason.

Good Day Sir!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 06-06-2007, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Another Rant.

I went to this steakhouse today, ordered a medium rare steak, guess how it comes out? Medium well/well the exact opposite.
Old 06-08-2007, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

its raining like crazy tonight :(
Old 06-09-2007, 07:33 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im not sure if any of you Rave's fans are former Bal Colts fans but please direct your attention to the idiocracy in this thread
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=10216

Neo claims that Manning>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Unitas

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 02:05 AM    (permalink
Troj2man
Rookie

Troj2man hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

So what is everyones drink of choice? Miller Lite is pretty much all I drink, it's relatively cheap and gets the job done. I'll throw in a jager bomb or cherry bomb every now and then.

Last edited by Troj2man : 06-13-2007 at 02:59 AM.
Troj2man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 03:19 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Guinness Draught!

Jagermeister!

3 Olives Cherry Vodka and Red Bull!

Dark Rum and Diet Coke!

Grand Marnier!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 06-13-2007, 02:00 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

rant: the orioles suck.
Old 06-13-2007, 02:18 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarey20 View Post
rant: the orioles suck.
badlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Go Ravens!
Old 06-13-2007, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I was thinking wouldnt it be cool if JO would do UFC, he would be awesome. I am not sure if there is a weight limit but I am sure he can find a training area in LA.
Old 06-13-2007, 10:13 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
I was thinking wouldnt it be cool if JO would do UFC, he would be awesome. I am not sure if there is a weight limit but I am sure he can find a training area in LA.
One of the worst ideas I have ever heard.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote: