Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 04-21-2008, 08:04 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troj2man View Post
I'm with you on supporting any player who wears the black and purple. All 53 of those players are important to this team. As fans it's our job to support them.

United front baby! Lets bring back the Purple Pain!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Raider_fan_Canada
Rookie

Raider_fan_Canada is a cocksman.Raider_fan_Canada is a cocksman.Raider_fan_Canada is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Why is a Raider fan trying to tell us how a team should be run exactly?
Im here to talk football because Im a football fan. You have a problem with that? At least my team has somebody to move foward with and that gives hope to the fans, players and staff.

Im sorry to tell you that your team needs to get a QB sir.....bad!

If you read well I never said that Matt Ryan was the next great thing or that you should give up the world. Its all about your teams evaluation. Im not a scout. Im just a football fan. I dont have enough knowledge that you can hand me a team and for me to pick the players, but I know football enough to tell my GM to get me a QB if I would be an owner lets say.

You should be willing to give up a little bit more and take a risk. If Ryan is worth it in Ozzie Newsome and his staff that is. If they think Flacco or Henne or Henne is the solution, fine! Then they better move up in the late 1st round and not just sit in round 2 hoping for God to send the guy to Baltimore. There is always a risk anyway and nothing is wrong about it. Until it gets done your team is running in circles I hope you know that.

Last edited by Raider_fan_Canada : 04-22-2008 at 08:01 PM.
Raider_fan_Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 08:01 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_fan_Canada View Post
Im here to talk football. You have a problem with that? At least my team has somebody to move foward with and that gives hope to the fans, players and staff.

If you read well I never said that Matt Ryan was the next great thing or that you should give up the world. Its all about your teams evaluation. Im not a scout. Im just a football fan. I dont have enough knowledge that you can hand me a team and for me to pick the players, but I know football enough to tell my GM to get me a QB if I would be an owner lets say.

You should be willing to give up a little bit more and take a risk. If Ryan is worth it in Ozzie Newsome and his staff that is. There is always a risk anyway and nothing is wrong about it. Until it gets done your team is running in circles I hope you know that.
you sir, are an idiot. Ravens > Raiders in everyones books. I dont care if u have the mammoth bust that is jamarcus russell, we have a much much better team then u do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 08:10 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Im here to talk football because Im a football fan. You have a problem with that? At least my team has somebody to move foward with and that gives hope to the fans, players and staff.

You should be willing to give up a little bit more and take a risk. If Ryan is worth it in Ozzie Newsome and his staff that is. If they think Flacco or Henne or Henne is the solution, fine! Then they better move up in the late 1st round and not just sit in round 2 hoping for God to send the guy to Baltimore. There is always a risk anyway and nothing is wrong about it. Until it gets done your team is running in circles I hope you know that.
You may be a football fan but your football IQ is seriously lacking. You sir are talking out the side of your neck!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 04-22-2008, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Raider_fan_Canada
Rookie

Raider_fan_Canada is a cocksman.Raider_fan_Canada is a cocksman.Raider_fan_Canada is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
you sir, are an idiot. Ravens > Raiders in everyones books. I dont care if u have the mammoth bust that is jamarcus russell, we have a much much better team then u do.
First, how is the quality of my team linked to my personnal intelligence?I know about every single NFL team enough to have a conversation with somebody about it and I think Im in my very good right to do so here. You better stop personnal offenses like that. People who call others idiots in discussions are the ones who are out of arguments and to dum to continue the discussion in a civilized and constructive way.

Second, Jamarcus Russell is yet to prove anything so calling him a mammoth bust already doesnt say a lot about how much your not an idiot yourself.
Old 04-22-2008, 08:15 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
First, how is the quality of my team linked to my personnal intelligence?I know about every single NFL team enough to have a conversation with somebody about it and I think Im in my very good right to do so here. You better stop personnal offenses like that. People who call others idiots in discussions are the ones who are out of arguments and to dum to continue the discussion in a civilized and constructive way.

Second, Jamarcus Russell is yet to prove anything so calling him a mammoth bust already doesnt say a lot about how much your not an idiot yourself.
this made me laugh haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 08:19 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:

I haven't seen much proof of this claim of personal intelligence....

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-22-2008, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Raider_fan_Canada
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
You may be a football fan but your football IQ is seriously lacking. You sir are talking out the side of your neck!
I'll go Barry Bonds on you...

Arguments! Arguments! Arguments!

Give me some! Dissing my football IQ is just like calling me an idiot and you can go read what ive said to your body about what I think that means.

Tell me what you want your team to do about its QB situation then. If your ok with Smith, fine. If your team is ok with that, fine. However they better be ready to take the heat if it doesnt come to fruitition. If you think its Boller then I may start to question your football IQ, but I wont.....
Old 04-22-2008, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Raider_fan_Canada
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
this made me laugh haha
no problem
Old 04-22-2008, 08:39 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ay whats this all aboot budday?
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 08:40 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I'll go Barry Bonds on you...

Arguments! Arguments! Arguments!

Give me some! Dissing my football IQ is just like calling me an idiot and you can go read what ive said to your body about what I think that means.

Tell me what you want your team to do about its QB situation then. If your ok with Smith, fine. If your team is ok with that, fine. However they better be ready to take the heat if it doesnt come to fruitition. If you think its Boller then I may start to question your football IQ, but I wont.....
Alot of heart considering your team isn't on easy street at the QB spot.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-22-2008, 08:49 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boller is not the answer everyone knows that ,but you are hard pressed to find a better backup out there. JaMarcus Russell will remain a bust until furthur notice due to all the B.S. that came along with drafting him for what you get right now. Russell may pan out but for now The Raiders are in the same boat good defense(not Raven Caliber), and horrible offense...

Last edited by trkaline : 04-22-2008 at 08:54 PM.
Old 04-22-2008, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Raider_fan_Canada
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
Boller is not the answer everyone knows that ,but you are hard pressed to find a better backup out there. JaMarcus Russell will remain a bust until furthur notice due to all the B.S. that came along with drafting him for what you get right now. Russell may pan out but for now The Raiders are in the same boat good defense(not Raven Caliber), and horrible offense...
First of all, thank you for talking football. The Raiders QB situation doesnt have anything to do with the Ravens one and I can critic as much as I want about it regardless.

I fully agree that from an outside perspective, Russell has been a pain in the ass. The holdout was gigantic BS waste of time and showing of nothing of a leader. The weight issues where there, but much overblown.

Now from the inside (or closer I should say), at the end of the day, you have to move on. The guy is there and doing everyting the coaches ask for. Been with the team 2 weeks before offseason training. He's a big guy, unproven and doesnt carry himself like Matt Ryan. Very easy to make trash up about his will, conditionning, intelligence and call him a bust when he has one start. I believe in him and look foward to see him lead this team to a successfull season. If I did not it would suck a lot so I do. You Ravens fans dont have a QB that gives you that hope or to be excited about. Having hope is not as good as having Peyton Manning but its better then having nothing.

Last edited by Raider_fan_Canada : 04-22-2008 at 10:26 PM.
Old 04-22-2008, 10:58 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
First of all, thank you for talking football. The Raiders QB situation doesnt have anything to do with the Ravens one and I can critic as much as I want about it regardless.

I fully agree that from an outside perspective, Russell has been a pain in the ass. The holdout was gigantic BS waste of time and showing of nothing of a leader. The weight issues where there, but much overblown.

Now from the inside (or closer I should say), at the end of the day, you have to move on. The guy is there and doing everyting the coaches ask for. Been with the team 2 weeks before offseason training. He's a big guy, unproven and doesnt carry himself like Matt Ryan. Very easy to make trash up about his will, conditionning, intelligence and call him a bust when he has one start. I believe in him and look foward to see him lead this team to a successfull season. If I did not it would suck a lot so I do. You Ravens fans dont have a QB that gives you that hope or to be excited about. Having hope is not as good as having Peyton Manning but its better then having nothing.
Again showing your lack of intelligence, you just basically implied that Russell is the equivalent of Peyton. Congrats on your failure.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-22-2008, 11:07 PM    (permalink
ChewyRaven318
Rookie

ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
You should be willing to give up a little bit more and take a risk.
You'd know all about giving up, since your team has given up at least 11 losses per season since 2003.

</trashtalk>

And for once, I agree with BigDawg. This team has a lot of hope, let's hope that our starting QB can be one that the team can get behind.
ChewyRaven318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 11:50 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChewyRaven318 View Post
You'd know all about giving up, since your team has given up at least 11 losses per season since 2003.

</trashtalk>

And for once, I agree with BigDawg. This team has a lot of hope, let's hope that our starting QB can be one that the team can get behind.
HAHAHAHAHA...Well Raiders fans have pretty thick skin you gotta give em that, to come out year after year with pretty much the same horrible record knowing next year is gonna be the same and still defend your team to the death...I salute you brave souls...I know true fans stick with there team do or die but im just glad we have more do's then die's...

Last edited by trkaline : 04-23-2008 at 04:55 AM.