Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

Old 02-26-2007, 05:29 PM    (permalink
magicfan39126
Rookie

magicfan39126 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Is CJ available at #4....

when the smoke clears?

Yes, or no?
magicfan39126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully yes, probably no.

Okoye will be the 4th pick if CJ's gone.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 07:34 PM    (permalink
zCaddyz
Rookie

zCaddyz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Cj will be not there at #4 and i hope we dont pick Okoye at 4 to high for him but if we dont move down we might pick up qinn
Old 02-26-2007, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dear god I hope not Quinn. The last thing we need is another QB.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
Hopefully yes, probably no.

Okoye will be the 4th pick if CJ's gone.
You keep saying that, just because that's what you want, but it will never happen. Amobi Okoye will never be a top 5 pick. It would be a travesty to the NFL.

Yes, CJ will be available. Each of the 3 teams ahead of us know they need to go in different directions than drafting a WR, and while CJ is very special, there are a few other prospects that are almost as deserving. Russell, Quinn, Thomas & Peterson all could be #1 picks in their own right.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

obviously take CJ, its not even worth asking
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 02:05 AM    (permalink
Bucs4242
Rookie

Bucs4242 could make a wolverine purr.Bucs4242 could make a wolverine purr.Bucs4242 could make a wolverine purr.Bucs4242 could make a wolverine purr.Bucs4242 could make a wolverine purr.Bucs4242 could make a wolverine purr.Bucs4242 could make a wolverine purr.

CJ should be available, hopefully Thomas is available. Gaines Adams would be the pick after Thomas and CJ from this BUcs fan/ACC fan who has seen a lot of Adams. I think Okoye would make some sense also
Old 02-27-2007, 05:38 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With CJ posting such large numbers I am worried that the Raiders might take a liking to it. Matt Millen also scares me and the Browns don't worry me at all.

I hope he is available. But do I think he'll be available? My gut says yes at the moment, but if either Moss or Porter leave Oakland we are in trouble.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 09:08 AM    (permalink
ks_perfection
Veteran

ks_perfection hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The Browns trading down worries me. If they want to pick Petterson they could trade down to Minny since theres no chance that TB, Arizona or Washington will take him.
ks_perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 09:11 AM    (permalink
Booger
Veteran

Booger hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ks_perfection View Post
The Browns trading down worries me. If they want to pick Petterson they could trade down to Minny since theres no chance that TB, Arizona or Washington will take him.
But there is a chance that a team like Houston could leap frog to get AP. I would be surprised if one of Detroit or Cleveland didnt take AP in the top 3.
Old 02-27-2007, 09:12 AM    (permalink
Booger
Veteran

Booger hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

If there are no trades, I think that CJ will become a Buc.
Old 02-27-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
TomatoVSC
Rookie

TomatoVSC hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

If CJ and JT aren't there, I say we go Quinn. If Quinn isn't there, Jamaal Anderson(big for a Tampa 2 player...I know, but the kid is good).

Why Quinn? He's a classic WCO player who played an NFL system in college. Coming into the pros as a rookie it's like he already has a year of NFL experience under his belt maturity wise. As we saw at the combine, his work ethic is second-to-none and he's a smart kid. He's a perfect fit for our offense...regardless of whether or not you like him.

VT student, Buccaneer fanatic
TomatoVSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 02:57 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With Grudens future in the air taking a rookie QB would be an unwise decision.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote