Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-19-2008, 12:02 AM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.
Default Trading Block

Who is on the trading block?
Who do you guys think will be traded?
Who are some of the smaller names on the block?

These things are all over the place and I think this thread could be useful.
eaglesfan_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 01:43 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, Jared Allen definitely is. Who knows when/if he'll get traded, but it looks like it'll happen.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 01:51 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jeremy Shockey?
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 01:55 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe Akin Ayodele and Bobby Carpenter for Dallas. That's about it though, Spears seemed to be available a few months ago but, they've pulled him off the market.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 02:06 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't mind keeping Spears, he's a bust in terms of 1st rd talent but he's damn good vs the run, if we can sub him out on certain passing downs I'd be fine with that...I would prefer to ship Carpenter, he's just a ST player, who knows how good he is, but that picks a bust, I'd welcome any package and a pick we could with him.

Akin is certainly gone, he makes the most sense to get an offer for as I could see him get cut...He's the odd man out because Burnett certainly outplayed him, so if the right deal comes along I think we would start by offering him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 02:11 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We know Fabian Washington is out on the market, but I have no idea if he'll be dealt or not. If things fall a certain way on draft day, some teams might prefer to send a 3rd rounder to Oakland instead of spending it on a rookie.
Old 04-19-2008, 02:13 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I wouldn't mind keeping Spears, he's a bust in terms of 1st rd talent but he's damn good vs the run, if we can sub him out on certain passing downs I'd be fine with that...I would prefer to ship Carpenter, he's just a ST player, who knows how good he is, but that picks a bust, I'd welcome any package and a pick we could with him.

Akin is certainly gone, he makes the most sense to get an offer for as I could see him get cut...He's the odd man out because Burnett certainly outplayed him, so if the right deal comes along I think we would start by offering him.
Who knows what's gonna happen w/ Akin? He continues to say that he will beat out Thomas and be starting for us again next year. Yeah, I'm not so sure he even gets that chance.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 04-19-2008 at 02:36 AM.
Old 04-19-2008, 04:39 AM    (permalink
Oaktown1981
Veteran

Oaktown1981 is a cocksman.Oaktown1981 is a cocksman.Oaktown1981 is a cocksman.Oaktown1981 is a cocksman.

Most Raider fans think Washington will be traded on draft day..

If McFadden is draft by the Raiders I could see Dominic Rhodes getting traded maybe for a 5th round pick.
Oaktown1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 05:32 AM    (permalink
Yatta!
Veteran

Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lito Shepherd and Chad Johnson are names that spring to mind...

Sig by Eaglez.Fan
Yatta! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 07:44 AM    (permalink
drmoyer421
Rookie

drmoyer421 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Even though the Bills have publicly said he is not...

JP Losman has been rumored to be on the trading block.

Probably will go to some team that misses out on thier guy in that 2nd tier of QBs in this years draft.
drmoyer421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 12:00 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DT Dewayne Robertson is also on the market.

I really wouldn't mind the Saints inquiring about the price for Ayodele or Carpenter depending on the draft goes. The same for Fabian Washington, we could really use him on D.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 12:24 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jeremy Shockey is kindof sortof on the market

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 07:33 PM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.

The Eagles could be looking to trade Ryan Moats and Jerome McDougle
Old 04-20-2008, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Young Nasty Man
Veteran

Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.

jets got DRob on the list....

Via BoneKrusher
Young Nasty Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 08:12 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Matt Jones and Khalif Barnes could both be moved during the draft...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 08:56 PM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

Jason Taylor
Roy Williams
Old 04-21-2008, 08:59 PM    (permalink
stl9erfan
Veteran

stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.stl9erfan could make a wolverine purr.

For the Niners, I would not be shocked if Jonas Jennings got traded. Of course, that's going to have a lot to do with how the early draft plays out-- if SF can get a player they like for the RT spot and gets offered a decent package of picks in return for Jennings though, I definitely think it could happen.
Old 04-21-2008, 09:06 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i cant really name anyone on the patriots that would be on the block

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 09:19 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

there are definately a few players out there id like teh ravens to inquire about, namely lito shepperd and fabian washington. however, a guy like marcus spears, at the right price, would look good in a ravens uniform as well. that said, i wouldnt give anything more then a mid round pick for spears or washington, and i wouldnt give our first rounder for shepperd. those are the guys mentioned in this thread so far. i would also love for matt jones to come to balitmore to a mid round pick. there is just too much talent there for him not to succeed...

but of course, we wont pull the trigger on any of those, its more likely we will trade up for matt ryan and then you can read about my suicide in the papers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 01:27 AM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

Anquan Boldin
Old 04-23-2008, 08:01 AM    (permalink
Yatta!
Veteran

Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So far players mentioned in this thread are:

JP Losman, QB, Buffalo Bills
Dominic Rhodes, RB, Oakland Raiders
Chad Johnson, WR, Cincinnati Bengals
Roy Williams, WR, Detroit Lions
Anquan Boldin, WR, Arizona Cardinals
Matt Jones, WR, Jacksonville Jaguars
Jeremy Shockey, TE, New York Giants
Khalif Barnes, OT, Jacksonville Jaguars
Jonas Jennings, OT, San Francisco 49ers
Dewayne Robertson, DT, New York Jets
Bobby Carpenter, LB, Dallas Cowboys
Akin Ayodele, LB, Dallas Cowboys
Fabian Washington, CB, Oakland Raiders
Roman Harper, S, New Orleans Saints

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Last edited by Yatta! : 04-23-2008 at 10:42 AM.
Yatta! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 09:39 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yatta! View Post
So far players mentioned in this thread are:

Dominic Rhodes, RB, Oakland Raiders
Chad Johnson, WR, Cincinnati Bengals
Roy Williams, WR, Detroit Lions
Anquan Boldin, WR, Arizona Cardinals
Matt Jones, WR, Jacksonville Jaguars
Jeremy Shockey, TE, New York Giants
Khalif Barnes, OT, Jacksonville Jaguars
Jonas Jennings, OT, San Francisco 49ers
Dewayne Robertson, DT, New York Jets
Bobby Carpenter, LB, Dallas Cowboys
Fabian Washington, CB, Oakland Raiders
and Akin Ayodele.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-23-2008, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Roman Harper, S, New Orleans Saints

He is rumored to be included in the talks of a Shockey to New Orleans trade.

Signature made by me

Sveen's 2014 NFL Draft Spreadsheet
Sveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 06:14 PM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

I have heard Jamaal Browns name popping up.
Old 04-25-2008, 06:28 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What would it likely take to get Khalif Barnes or Jamaal Brown??

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote