Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-24-2008, 12:30 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I work at a sub place called Penn Station and its like 10 bucks for a footlong(its amazing though) but when im not working i get 50 percent off so its 5 dollar footlongs for me whenever!

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 12:45 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Isn't Jimmy Johns that place that only has provolone cheese?

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 06:36 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.slate.com/id/2189472/?GT1=38001

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 07:12 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Firehouse > all

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 07:56 AM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i work at penn station as well and it beats all other sub places
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 08:26 AM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That Asian chick is attractive.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 11:34 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

quiznos is way expensive for the amount of food you get.
jimmy johns is great. their bread and meat are good. but they use ****** lettuce... but real mayo. and they're like ultra-filling.
potbelly's is all around a winner. hot sandwiches, good bread, all sorts of good stuff.

and then you have subway, which, if you compare it to any of those three, it just seems real bland and lame.

especially since i live 10 minutes away from hero's, which is the best local sandwich shop. turano bread (any chicago will always appreciate that), vinagrette, provalone, and real cut up roast beast. mmm. i hunger.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 12:00 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Firehouse > all
this is all a true statement...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pita Pit is better than all Subway/Quizno's/Jimmy John's.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 12:29 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentN View Post
Pita Pit isn't really the same thing as all of those other places you mentioned....they're more of their own entity...
Old 04-24-2008, 12:34 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentN View Post
My guitarist works there.
He brings me pitas when i'm feeling down.

It's also created some really bad phrasing...

'i'll stick my pita in your pit'...

yar yar yar. no. pita pit and sandwiches are apples and oranges. but i'd still like a chicken caeser...

Old 04-24-2008, 12:37 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
My guitarist works there.
He brings me pitas when i'm feeling down.

It's also created some really bad phrasing...

'i'll stick my pita in your pit'...

yar yar yar. no. pita pit and sandwiches are apples and oranges. but i'd still like a chicken caeser...
your guitarist?

so what's your band called?
Old 04-24-2008, 12:42 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
your guitarist?

so what's your band called?
we don't have a name yet.

tentitively it's going to be... oh. we don't know. we've thrown around ideas.
the deluge has been about it.

Old 04-24-2008, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
if anyone can make me an avatar of Godzilla and the asian woman from that commercial....it would be greatly appreciated...
ill give it a shot on saturday but why the hell would u give up ur amazing sig...

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 12:49 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
ill give it a shot on saturday but why the hell would u give up ur amazing sig...
it would have to be simply god like for me to have to give it up...but if you make it I'll give you rep and I'll save it forever....

put it on my refrigerator type thing...lol
Old 04-24-2008, 01:53 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
I hate catchy commercials like that...
Five....Five Dollar....Five Dollar Foot Looooooong :D

Those guys in charge of commercials know what their doing, that song is always in my head and I'm never really paying much attention to it, and sometimes I'll notice myself walking around singing it during the day...But love the deal, Italian B.M.T.'s run the game right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 01:57 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
we don't have a name yet.

tentitively it's going to be... oh. we don't know. we've thrown around ideas.
the deluge has been about it.
You should give ERU a shot in your band.

And Chitpole Burrito's > All.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 02:07 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingboy2999 View Post

Burritos > anything else....
Old 04-24-2008, 02:08 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Burritos > anything else....
Tacos are good too.

And yes, what you are thinking is correct. Don't make any jokes... I already did.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 04-24-2008, 02:12 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Tacos are good too.

And yes, what you are thinking is correct. Don't make any jokes... I already did.
I would never make a joke about your mother involving tacos Wingy....
Old 04-24-2008, 02:14 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I would never make a joke about your mother involving tacos Wingy....
Yeah, because you know it would cost you your whatever you have left of your dignity. I've broken you before... now to break you into little bitty pieces.

Mwa hahaha. [2nd post in a row ending with mwa hahaha].

Mwa hahaha.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 04-24-2008, 02:16 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yeah, because you know it would cost you your whatever you have left of your dignity. I've broken you before... now to break you into little bitty pieces.

Mwa hahaha. [2nd post in a row ending with mwa hahaha].

Mwa hahaha.
well, partly because I have respect for your mother...and partly because I don't want to be broken...

and I need +rep....lol
Old 04-24-2008, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

where is the first post?

i hate that commercial, it is annoying as hell

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 02:22 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Once you have Quizno's there is no return to this "Subway"
yes, quizno's > all. I love the misquite chicken wih bacon, chicken carbonara, all the sammies, all the flat bread salads, all the bread bowls, Steakhouse Beef Dip, Prime Rib Ranchero, and the Prime Rib Cheesesteak. mmmmmm toasty

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 02:46 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:

Haha. No. Not even funny.

But Chipotle Burritos > all.