Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-24-2008, 03:57 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
I work at a sub place called Penn Station and its like 10 bucks for a footlong(its amazing though) but when im not working i get 50 percent off so its 5 dollar footlongs for me whenever!
i have a penn station at home, its so good but so ******* exspensive

i have to get two jimmy johns to fill me up, so its like 10 bucks

the subway deal is awesome ive had the past couple days

ive heard of the firehouse, my friend goes to tennessee and she was talking about it one day. i wanna go
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 04:02 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post

ive heard of the firehouse, my friend goes to tennessee and she was talking about it one day. i wanna go
Firehouse is awesome....the original store is in Jacksonville....went there every day in High School..just about....
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 04:04 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Once you have Quizno's there is no return to this "Subway"
Mike's is still the best. I want a Double Steak and Cheese really bad right now. Best sub ever.

Lot of good places to get subs around here, pizza places included. But honestly Quizno's is the one place I don't care to frequent.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 04:11 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i have quiznos here at school and im so ******* sick of it. maybe its the way they make i dn but its just kinda gross
Old 04-24-2008, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i hate germany...we have BK, McD, Subway, Pizza Hut and KFC...

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 04:23 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ya its pretty ridiculous but the business is very successful people will buy that stuff no matter how expensive it is. They even sell it at Reds games.

Getting half off/free food is always a good thing.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 04:25 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
i hate germany...we have BK, McD, Subway, Pizza Hut and KFC...
Your beer makes up for everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
Haha. No. Not even funny.

But Chipotle Burritos > all.

No way, Qdoba is much better than Chipotle.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and the 16 year Drinking age too :D

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 04:29 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^and even that really isn't enforced. They start drinking out of the womb, they just have that "drinking age" to look like they even care.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 04-24-2008, 04:40 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Your beer makes up for everything.

No way, Qdoba is much better than Chipotle.
are you a ******* moron?
Old 04-24-2008, 04:43 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

Qdoba=FAIL.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 04-24-2008, 04:46 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Your hunger is insatiable..... just like......

BILL RAFTERTY!

You thought this was a mama joke.... but oh no.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 04:48 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
Haha. No. Not even funny.

But Chipotle Burritos > all.
ERU = Chitpole Burritos

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 04-24-2008, 04:50 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
are you a ******* moron?
Hell no... Chipotle dosen't have the good hot sauce bottles or queso. Their burritos are dry and it's owned by Macdonald's.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 04-24-2008, 04:52 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

I had the Qdoba ground beer burrito... it sucked.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 04-24-2008, 04:53 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

Quote:
Hell no... Chipotle dosen't have the good hot sauce bottles or queso. Their burritos are dry and it's owned by Macdonald's.
Actually, If i remember correctly they are franchises now.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 04-24-2008, 04:54 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Qdoba is like the Burger King of Burritos and mexican food....

not very good...
Old 04-24-2008, 04:55 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qdoba

Quote:
Qdoba Mexican Grill (formerly known as Z-TECA Mexican Grill) is a chain of fast casual Fresh Mex restaurants in the United States serving Mexican-style cuisine. The company is owned by Jack in the Box.
McD > Jack In The Box

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 04-24-2008, 04:56 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingboy2999 View Post
absolutely...ever since they started using all white meat in their nuggets and sandwiches....they've won my heart...
Old 04-24-2008, 04:58 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
absolutely...ever since they started using all white meat in their nuggets and sandwiches....they've won my heart...
Crispy Chitpole Snack wraps RULE.

I'm still waiting for DChess to show up.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 04-24-2008, 04:59 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingboy2999 View Post
I had the Qdoba ground beer burrito... it sucked.
Ground beer, eh? Sounds good.

Chipotle can suck my jaygon. cholula hot sauce makes all the difference.

they get smoked.

Old 04-24-2008, 05:06 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Ground beer, eh? Sounds good.

Chipotle can suck my jaygon. cholula hot sauce makes all the difference.
MOES > all...
Old 04-24-2008, 05:08 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
MOES > all...
Sorry, I'm not familiar with your exotic peninsular foods. Are they only available near retirement homes?

they get smoked.

Old 04-24-2008, 05:41 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Uhhhhhhh...

Bring your own Choula sauce. That'll teach you.

BTW. Chipotle isn't franchise owned, but they were at one point owned 25% by mcdonalds. mcdonalds sold it. it's now no longer owned by mcdonalds. i hate people who boycott it for that reason...

chipotle guac >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> qdoba queso

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 06:02 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Sorry, I'm not familiar with your exotic peninsular foods. Are they only available near retirement homes?
not at all sir...

http://www.moes.com/