Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-24-2008, 06:23 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Mike's is still the best. I want a Double Steak and Cheese really bad right now. Best sub ever.

Lot of good places to get subs around here, pizza places included. But honestly Quizno's is the one place I don't care to frequent.
John and Mary's > Mike's

But Mike's is good

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 06:38 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm tempted... to go into the Subway and engage in conversation.. then grab my crotch and say "I've got your foot-long right here."
Old 04-24-2008, 06:47 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I'm tempted... to go into the Subway and engage in conversation.. then grab my crotch and say "I've got your foot-long right here."
This reminds me of the pick up line...

Do you work at Subway?

Girl-Why?

Because you just gave me a foot long.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 06:49 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
This reminds me of the pick up line...

Do you work at Subway?

Girl-Why?

Because you just gave me a foot long.
haha...priceless...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 06:59 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post

Now that's something everybody can appreciate.
Pretty creepy but nothing like....
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 07:46 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had some of this awesomeness today

Meatball Sub
Italian BMT
Ham
Steak n cheese

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 07:48 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
John and Mary's > Mike's

But Mike's is good
touche

I love John and Mary's. Please excuse my lapse.

Last edited by SuperMcGee : 04-24-2008 at 07:51 PM.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 07:51 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
Haha. No. Not even funny.

But Chipotle Burritos > all.
Its a mortal lock Im a better musician then anyone in your band so its your loss.............anywho

Subway blows, Quiznos is where its at!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
But Chipotle Burritos > all.
Freebirds (www.freebirds.com) > Chipotle... Well, anything is better than Chipotle. It's disgusting, I don't know how you people can eat that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
The one near where my parents live closed. I was very, very sad when that happened.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 09:18 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Uhhhhhhh...

Bring your own Choula sauce. That'll teach you.

BTW. Chipotle isn't franchise owned, but they were at one point owned 25% by mcdonalds. mcdonalds sold it. it's now no longer owned by mcdonalds. i hate people who boycott it for that reason...

chipotle guac >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> qdoba queso

Im almost 100 percent sure the one I work NEXT to is franchise owned.

And quiznos isn't nearly as good as I thought it would be.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
And quiznos isn't nearly as good as I thought it would be.
They are franchised, so they are all different.

Old 04-24-2008, 09:30 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thats true, but the place I work at is franchise owned and they have people from the Corporate offices there all the time to make sure everything is consistent. Guess Quiznos just doesn't give a ****!

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 04-24-2008, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
I had some of this awesomeness today

Meatball Sub
Italian BMT
Ham
Steak n cheese
All 4?? You training for something?

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 09:39 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
Its a mortal lock Im a better musician then anyone in your band so its your loss.............anywho

Subway blows, Quiznos is where its at!
are you kidding me? my drummer was a top 5 in state in kentucky... i'm pretty sure he's a better musician than you... by far.

i'm not that good of a musician. i'm a much better songwriter... but. you still... oh well. like talking to a dead horse...

oh. and chipotles are corporate owned. my ex got bought out from his company and he was thinking about opening a bunch, when he found out he couldn't... he bought a bunch of quizno's instead...

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
are you kidding me? my drummer was a top 5 in state in kentucky... i'm pretty sure he's a better musician than you... by far.

i'm not that good of a musician. i'm a much better songwriter... but. you still... oh well. like talking to a dead horse...

oh. and chipotles are corporate owned. my ex got bought out from his company and he was thinking about opening a bunch, when he found out he couldn't... he bought a bunch of quizno's instead...
I used to be the drummer for Led Zeppelin. It's funny how anything that you say on the internet can be complete ********...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 10:17 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I used to be the drummer for Led Zeppelin. It's funny how anything that you say on the internet can be complete ********...
true. i ate 10 foot long subs today.

Old 04-24-2008, 10:30 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's can't be true, that would make you dead...

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah......

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Or a zombie

Old 04-24-2008, 10:43 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

Quote:
just because ur a "Top 5 Drummer in Kentucky" doesn't mean ur a better musician than the whole freakin' world chief. Hell it doesn't even mean ur that good a musician at all IMO.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 04-24-2008, 10:52 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
just because ur a "Top 5 Drummer in Kentucky" doesn't mean ur a better musician than the whole freakin' world chief. Hell it doesn't even mean ur that good a musician at all IMO.
i'm not. i can't even play drums for the life of me. it's just as ridiculous as ERU saying 'i'm better than everyone in your band'. which he did say. which i think is ridiculous for someone who listens to such terrible music as him and with his attitude to be in it for anything but the chicks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
Its a mortal lock Im a better musician then anyone in your band so its your loss...
I should have qualified the top 5 drummer with a top 5 marching band drummer in kentucky (as designated by DCI)... Whatevs. He still plays a mean kit. Like neil perry only less drum fills and more chinas...

and maninblack... don't hate because you can't read... i'm not saying i'm a better musician than the entire world...

Quote:
jesus h. christ kid. get some glasses.

Last edited by awfullyquiet : 04-24-2008 at 10:54 PM.
Old 04-24-2008, 11:03 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
All 4?? You training for something?
lol no i just naming the best ones i like

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 11:33 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
i'm not. i can't even play drums for the life of me. it's just as ridiculous as ERU saying 'i'm better than everyone in your band'. which he did say. which i think is ridiculous for someone who listens to such terrible music as him and with his attitude to be in it for anything but the chicks.

I should have qualified the top 5 drummer with a top 5 marching band drummer in kentucky (as designated by DCI)... Whatevs. He still plays a mean kit. Like neil perry only less drum fills and more chinas...

and maninblack... don't hate because you can't read... i'm not saying i'm a better musician than the entire world...

you're like the internet version of Juno McGuff....

and I'm pretty sure being the top 5 marching band drummer is not the same as being top 5 set drummer...hell, I play a pretty mean set...I'll be in your band..as matter of fact, you can name the band after me....
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 11:34 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

Quote:

I wasn't even talking like directly to you, it was the proverbial YOU. if you catch my drift. but get a little more defensive chief.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 04-25-2008, 12:43 AM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ERU > All

Except for me

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote