Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 05-11-2008, 04:35 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
yea I was pissed we didnt go CB in round 2, but when we got Washington that made everything better.
Yes the Washington pick helped my slipping faith in the orginization...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 07:56 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I acually like the Ray Rice pick the more I think about it, He gives us a very solid backup behind McGahee, something we never really had. Musa's very injury prone and I never really liked Ross. P.J. never showed anything and I think him and Musa should be let go. Ross and Allen Patrick, who I also like should fight it out for the 3rd string spot. just my 2 cents

Last edited by BmoreBlackByrdz : 06-19-2008 at 07:40 AM.
BmoreBlackByrdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 08:07 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
I acually like the Ray Rice pick the more I think about it, He gives up a very solid backup behind McGahee, something we never really had. Musa's very injury prone and I never really liked Ross. P.J. never showed anything and I think him and Musa should be let go. Ross and Allen Patrick, who I also like should fight it out for the 3rd string spot. just my 2 cents
Musa is gone. He's a FA and if he hasn't been brought back at this point he's not coming back period.
Old 05-12-2008, 08:10 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

any reports from the mini camps on how the rookies are performing? i know oniel cousins got in that fight, but id love to hear how guys like flacco are producing
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The 3rd spot will be between Pj Daniels, Cory Ross and Allen Patrick. Cory Ross, in my opinion is Cory Ross is the odd man out in the competition. Ray & Cory are somewhat similar players (small and physical). We have to remember that Pj Daniels was drafted in the 4th round for some reason. It's just that injuries have slowed him down. The job is open for Patrick or Daniels to win.

Baltimore: 7-4
Yung Flippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 09:05 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Personally I like Allen Patrick more than I like Ross/Rice/Daniels.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 12:59 AM    (permalink
Troj2man
Rookie

Troj2man hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
any reports from the mini camps on how the rookies are performing? i know oniel cousins got in that fight, but id love to hear how guys like flacco are producing
I heard that Flacco was the best QB during the mini camp. He was making some really nice throws while leading the offense. One was a 60 yard bomb that hit Clayton in stride. I'm sure he still had the rookie mistakes that are expected.
Old 05-13-2008, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ross can be a scat back that Rice isnt.
Old 06-18-2008, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Well, Scott gave us a C+ in the draft. what do you guys think about that?

Old 06-18-2008, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

P.S.
This place is like DEAD!

Old 06-19-2008, 07:48 AM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think a C+ is a good grade for us. I mean I did expect a much better draft class but when I give it more thought I really don't mind it that much. We did add alot of quality depth and our special teams unit should be amazing with guys like Gooden, Zbikowski, and Namakuru(sp*), added to a group with players like Figurs, Stills, and Brandon Ayanbadejo. The only picks I didnt like were David Hale and Justin Harper, I also thought we coulda got somebody else instead of Allen Patrick. 08-09 year is going to be interesting.
Old 06-19-2008, 07:58 AM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Flippa View Post
P.S.
This place is like DEAD!
True that dude.
Old 06-28-2008, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think a C+ is alright grade
Old 07-16-2008, 11:37 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and Flacco just got signed, 5 years - max 30 million with something like 8.75 million guaranteed.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

That's a good thing he'll be on time. That contract sounds good and reasonable, unlike a certain Matt Ryan.

Old 07-17-2008, 01:53 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

Yeah, its nice to see Flacco isnt all about the money.