Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 04-26-2008, 03:22 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah im pretty happy that he is no longer available...i honestly would not be surprised to see sedrick ellis, leodis mcklevin, ryan clady, or a trade down. its so crazy! im excited
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Now that New Orleans couldn't take Glenn Dorsey, the possibility of a trade just increased even more. New Orleans reportedly offered two extra picks for Glenn Dorsey, hopefully we get something close to that for Sedrick Ellis.

Baltimore: 7-4
Yung Flippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 03:40 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i really hope that the saints offer us the same sort of package they just offered to the chiefs...their 1st and 2nd this year, and a 1st next year...it probably wont be that much, but i can see them offering their 1st and 2nd this year, thatd be awesome
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 04-26-2008, 03:43 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God Bless The Falcons!!!!
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 03:44 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Join IRC its fun in there
Old 04-26-2008, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
i really hope that the saints offer us the same sort of package they just offered to the chiefs...their 1st and 2nd this year, and a 1st next year...it probably wont be that much, but i can see them offering their 1st and 2nd this year, thatd be awesome
wow! they offered next year's 1st as well? I'd personally be happy with just a 1st and 2nd this year. not like i would be pissed off if they added another extra pick in there.

Old 04-26-2008, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
God Bless The Falcons!!!!
100% Agreed!

Old 04-26-2008, 03:49 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Flippa View Post
wow! they offered next year's 1st as well? I'd personally be happy with just a 1st and 2nd this year. not like i would be pissed off if they added another extra pick in there.
that said, it was for dorsey, not ellis. however i still think they will try and move up. id love their 1st and 2nd this year.
Quote:
Old 04-26-2008, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! F**King New England!!!

Old 04-26-2008, 03:52 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

yah i hate NE...i wanna know the details of those trades
Quote:
Old 04-26-2008, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

YES!!! Jacksonville!!!

Old 04-26-2008, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

We better have gotten a HUGE thing back, trading ALL THE WAY down there.

Old 04-26-2008, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

I could see us taking Chad Henne in the 1st, now that we're all the way down in the 20's. I'm really hoping we got a 1st next year...I know it's not likely but, hey you never know. Ozzie can do magic.

Old 04-26-2008, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

I really want to know what we got!

Old 04-26-2008, 04:04 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

i hope they gave us the farm...thats a LONG way for us to drop, might as well pencil henne is as a raven
Quote:
Old 04-26-2008, 04:06 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

we got 2 3rd rounders and a 4th round, along with #26
Quote:
Old 04-26-2008, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am thinking Flacco. I dont think we got enough.
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Two Thirds and a Fourth!! Without a doubt, I'm happy with that trade!

trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We draft better people late anyway...
Old 04-26-2008, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Troj2man
Rookie

Troj2man hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

We received #26, 2 3rd round picks(71,89) and a 4th round pick. Seems like a good deal for us. This gives us a lot of options to move up into the 2nd or even back into the first if the player we want is there.
Old 04-26-2008, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

I'm really hoping we go Chad Henne and not Flacco.
Now we have 3 Third Round picks AND 3 Fourth Rounders, we can address a lot of needs there.
(PS, I think one of those thirds was originally the one we traded to Buffalo)

Last edited by Yung Flippa : 04-26-2008 at 04:12 PM.
Old 04-26-2008, 04:11 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Yeah this is gonna be good for us we make studs regardless of round...
Old 04-26-2008, 04:11 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Flippa View Post
I'm really hoping we go Chad Henne and not Flacco.
Now we have 3 Third Round picks, we can address a lot of needs there.
(PS, I think one of those thirds was originally the one we traded to Buffalo)
yah, it was our original one. i dunno, i am ok with the trade, but i dunno i think we could have gotten more from them...
Quote:
Old 04-26-2008, 06:45 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

Well we are at pick 34 now. St. Louis just made Donnie Avery the first receiver taken. WOW. And they made the pick fast so they must have loved him. Don't know about that but I'm not complaining, more good receivers on the board possibly for us.

At 38 there could be some really nice values. Limas Sweed, Devin Thomas, Brandon Flowers are 3 guys that stand out to me. Any of them would be great.
Old 04-26-2008, 06:59 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Limas Sweed = ME HAPPY! I think hes great value GREAT in the 2nd. and would give us that big, strong guy who can dominate the endzone.