Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-28-2008, 06:38 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Nintendo Wii Thread

'Cause I can't find the old one.

Got Mario Kart today. Pretty cool so far. The Wii Wheel works well (alliteration ftw).

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 06:46 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like the wheel actually, I just tilt the remote, anyway, yeah it's good, and the online is pretty good as well.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 10:15 AM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All these great new games out... and I've been playing Twilight Princess again.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 10:45 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still rocking out on Smash Bros. At my gf's request, I have not purchased Kart yet because she is overseas for work until Friday. She asked me to wait, so we can beat it together.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 10:48 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm saving my money for wii fit. =D

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 12:52 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wii Fit is gonna be awesome. The previews and such are just sick.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 04-28-2008, 01:43 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wii fit is out here, has had very very good reviews. I haven't got it though

Old 04-28-2008, 02:01 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

When you get it, let us know what's what. US release is May 14. I expect it to get a lot of buzz for being good exercise and such.

Old 04-28-2008, 02:57 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

I will not be getting Mario Kart but I will be getting Wii Fit, which should be absolutely awesome...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 03:02 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

How can you not want Kart? It is an institution...

Old 04-28-2008, 03:11 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Kart is damn good, seriously.

Old 04-28-2008, 03:14 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
How can you not want Kart? It is an institution...
it's not that I don't want it but I try to keep my wii game buying to once a month...and I want Fit...so I won't be getting Kart...right away...
Old 04-28-2008, 03:24 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

That makes a lot more sense. Certainly a palatable response.

Old 04-28-2008, 03:28 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Man, June needs to roll on fast so I can get brawl, all these delays suck. I'll be half decent at Kart at this rate lol.

Old 04-28-2008, 03:34 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Man, June needs to roll on fast so I can get brawl, all these delays suck. I'll be half decent at Kart at this rate lol.
Brawl hasn't come out in the UK yet?
Old 04-28-2008, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
it's not that I don't want it but I try to keep my wii game buying to once a month...and I want Fit...so I won't be getting Kart...right away...
Yeah, I'm with you on that. I am going to buy Wii Fit next month (thankfully my gf is going half with me here) and then I will buy NCAA 09 in July!!!!!

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 04-28-2008, 03:49 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I am skeptical about the motion controls and such with NCAA. I think there are a lot of potential bugs.

Old 04-28-2008, 03:49 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

so we are sure that NCAA 09 is going to be available for the Wii?
Old 04-28-2008, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
so we are sure that NCAA 09 is going to be available for the Wii?
Yup. The Michigan State Spartan will be on the cover looking all cartoony.

I hope you have the option of playing with either a gamecube remote or a classic controller. That might make it better.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 04-28-2008, 03:53 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Quote:
Brawl hasn't come out in the UK yet?
Nope, it's been delayed twice now here.

Old 04-28-2008, 04:37 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Yup. The Michigan State Spartan will be on the cover looking all cartoony.

I hope you have the option of playing with either a gamecube remote or a classic controller. That might make it better.
I think they should make it compatible with the motion controlls....but I wouldn't mind if they didn't...
Old 04-29-2008, 09:21 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want it soooo bad!

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 12:47 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

http://wii.ign.com/articles/870/870164p1.html

Watch the video! Apparently, Ubisoft could be working some sort of Rayman's Raving Rabbids 3 using the Wii balance board. Count me in!

Old 04-30-2008, 09:36 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Bump! What does everyone think about Kart?

Old 04-30-2008, 09:47 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

I love it, have had it for a while now, even time trial is fun. But I don't like using the wheel.