Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-29-2008, 01:25 PM    (permalink
TheGreatEscape
Veteran

TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.

I don't buy Carolina having a better record than us. We've improved significantly on a team that won it all last year. While I doubt we repeat I do think we go to the playoffs for a fourth straight season. We're healthier on O, get kiwi back to help our pass rush and our secondary is a lot better. The run d really shouldn't be worse unless someone like AP goes down, although with Blackburn and Goff we have two instinctive thumpers backing him up.

Meanwhile I doubt Carolina's passing game and pass rush.
TheGreatEscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 01:28 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lot of NFCN hate. How bad would the Packers have to screw up to only win 8 games next year? Only lost Favre, Rodgers AND Brohm would have to be horrible to cause us an extra 5 losses.

Bears are way better than 3 wins. Their defense gets them at least 6, I'd predict 8.

Vikings, 9-7 would be the low I think. Awesome DL and OL, most important parts of a team.

Lions 5 wins sounds good.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 01:39 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
the problems on the offensive line were due to injuries. jansen and randy thomas were out the entire year and are both fully healthy again. heyer got some good playing time and is now decent depth and we drafted rhinehart in the 3rd to add depth at both guard and tackle.
Can you expect Jansen to be healthy again? When was the last time he was healthy?

I liked what the Redskins did with the draft. Not so much about who they actually picked, but just the fact that they seemed committed to it, which is a change. However they failed to upgrade either side of the line. Which to me is going to continue to cost them.
Jughead10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 01:41 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bears are in flux. They could be bad, but they could be decent. I don't think they're a great playoffs candidate this year.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 01:54 PM    (permalink
TheGreatEscape
Veteran

TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
The Bears are in flux. They could be bad, but they could be decent. I don't think they're a great playoffs candidate this year.
I've got the bears around .500 with healthy as the largest variable. They're defense looks healthy and good and the oline is significantly better. With a tandem at RB again, letting wolfe play a smaller role as playmaker.
TheGreatEscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 02:02 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chiefs 19-0! BEST TEAM EVER. BRODIE CROYLEZ is GOD!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 02:14 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Can you expect Jansen to be healthy again? When was the last time he was healthy?

I liked what the Redskins did with the draft. Not so much about who they actually picked, but just the fact that they seemed committed to it, which is a change. However they failed to upgrade either side of the line. Which to me is going to continue to cost them.
health of two starters and drafting rhinehart is not upgrading? interesting....
Old 04-29-2008, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
health of two starters and drafting rhinehart is not upgrading? interesting....
I was talking more about the defensive line, but no I don't consider a 1-AA player an immediate upgrade.
Jughead10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 02:19 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Redskins will continue to struggle to get pass rush pressure without blitzing in 2008. That is a real concern.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 04-29-2008, 02:58 PM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AFC

AFC EAST
1.New England
2.Buffalo
3.N.Y. Jets
4.Miami

AFC WEST
1.San Diego
2.Oakland
3.Denver
4.Kansas City

AFC NORTH
1.Cleveland
2.Pittsburgh
3.Cincinnati
4.Baltimore

AFC SOUTH
1.Jacksonville
2.Indianapolis
3.Tennessee
4.Houston

NFC

NFC EAST
1.Dallas
2.Philadelphia
3.N.Y. Giants
4.Washington

NFC WEST
1.St. Louis
2.Seattle
3.Arizona
4.San Francisco

NFC NOTH
1.Minnesota
2.Green Bay
3.Detroit
4.Chicago

NFC SOUTH
1.New Orleans
2.Carolina
3.Tampa Bay
4.Atlanta

PLAYOFFS

AFC
NFC

1San Diego
1Dallas
2New England
2Minnesota
3Jacksonville
3New Orleans
4 Cleveland
4St Louis
5Indianapolis
5Seattle
6Tennessee
6Carolina

Tennesee @ Jacksonville
Carolina @ New Orleans
Indianapolis @ Cleveland
Seattle @ St. Louis

Indianapolis@ San Diego
Seattle@ Dallas
Jacksonville@New England
NewOrleans@ Minnesota

New England @ San Diego
Minnesota @ Dallas

SUPERBOWL

San Diego @ Dallas

Dallas

SUPERBOWL CHAMPS

Thank you Lebron James, you are truly a King Among Men.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 02:59 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I was talking more about the defensive line, but no I don't consider a 1-AA player an immediate upgrade.
i consider the health the major upgrade rather than rhinehart. i like having a guy with rhineharts versatility for depth but the health is what we really need. as for defense time will tell but andre carter really looked good this past year and like i already mentioned chris wilson who had 3 sacks in the last 3 games will have a bigger role in pass rushing situations. you also have to consider that marcus washington is our best blitzer and he was out 5 games last year on injury as well. and even when he was back healthy his blitzing role was minimized once mcintosh got hurt.
Old 04-29-2008, 03:24 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't have very high expectations for the Raiders this upcoming season but I can assure you we will surpass the 5-win total you got there.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 05:43 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
How do the Cardinals go from 8-8 to 4-12 with one of the bests drafts?
draft a HUGE project DRC in the 1st...i dont see how he even helps the team this year

Calais campbell, hes slow, tall, overweight,

we mustve been watchin different drafts if u think ARiz. had one of the bests

though i do think they go around 8-8 again...
Old 04-29-2008, 05:45 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
NFC EAST
Dallas(15-1)
Philadelphia(12-4)
N.Y. Giants(9-7)
Washington(5-11)
Umm try more like

Dallas- 12-4
Philly- 9-7
Giants- 9-7
Redskins- 7-9

its much more competitive then you think, Dallas could really lose to Washington and most people wouldnt be that surprised.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 05:55 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Green Bay 8-8? Im tired of everyone doing this to us. And i also agree with BF51

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 06:06 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Arizona doesn't even know what their qb situation is like, all signs lead to them rotating QB's all year with Edge one year older, I don't know why you would even think they should be labeled to win more then 8 games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 06:07 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not saying we're going to take the NFL by storm, but I think 6 wins is probably our basement, 10 is probably our ceiling.

3-13 is reserved for teams that just flat out don't have that much talent, we're still a pretty strong team at certain areas.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 06:12 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God I love how every single one of these has the Jags winning the South. They could well do it, but no one thinks that Indy will do it, really? Meh, let us be underdogs for a change...

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 06:18 PM    (permalink
bam bam
Veteran

bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bam bam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Baltimore 2-14?

No. 8-8. Write it down Sally.
bam bam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 06:33 PM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

9ers 2 - 14 ? Best guess 9 - 7 and gimme some of what ever your snorting

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me
ninerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 06:41 PM    (permalink
kiranadwaney
Rookie

kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kiranadwaney is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i doubt that the falcons go 9-7. That would be amazing. I think we win between 4-6 games next year. Its a very young team which is in a rebuilding stage. Look at our secondary teams will be able to pass on us all day long.
Old 05-01-2008, 11:00 AM    (permalink
Bucimal Island
Rookie

Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island

The Bucs finishing last???
Behind Atlanta and Carolina???

We have an easy schedule and we are much better team than last year. Wait you must hate the bucs. I see.
Bucimal Island is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 11:12 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

The Bucs could be good, but I have questions about their offense.

Old 05-01-2008, 11:12 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathbyStat View Post
AFC

AFC EAST
1.New England
2.Buffalo
3.N.Y. Jets
4.Miami

AFC WEST
1.San Diego
2.Oakland
3.Denver
4.Kansas City

AFC NORTH
1.Cleveland
2.Pittsburgh
3.Cincinnati
4.Baltimore

AFC SOUTH
1.Jacksonville
2.Indianapolis
3.Tennessee
4.Houston

NFC

NFC EAST
1.Dallas
2.Philadelphia
3.N.Y. Giants
4.Washington

NFC WEST
1.St. Louis
2.Seattle
3.Arizona
4.San Francisco

NFC NOTH
1.Minnesota
2.Green Bay
3.Detroit
4.Chicago

NFC SOUTH
1.New Orleans
2.Carolina
3.Tampa Bay
4.Atlanta

PLAYOFFS

AFC
NFC

1San Diego
1Dallas
2New England
2Minnesota
3Jacksonville
3New Orleans
4 Cleveland
4St Louis
5Indianapolis
5Seattle
6Tennessee
6Carolina

Tennesee @ Jacksonville
Carolina @ New Orleans
Indianapolis @ Cleveland
Seattle @ St. Louis

Indianapolis@ San Diego
Seattle@ Dallas
Jacksonville@New England
NewOrleans@ Minnesota

New England @ San Diego
Minnesota @ Dallas

SUPERBOWL

San Diego @ Dallas

Dallas

SUPERBOWL CHAMPS
Id like it if San Diego won it instead :]

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 11:26 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bam bam View Post
Baltimore 2-14?

No. 8-8. Write it down Sally.
I think Baltimore will be closer to 2-14 than 8-8.