Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Indianapolis Colts Team Forum

Indianapolis Colts Team Forum Discuss the Colts

Old 11-01-2008, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Jets waived DL Kareem Brown today, perhaps the Colts could be interested?

Here's Scott's profile on him:

Quote:
Kareem Brown
Height: 6-4 | Weight: 290 | 40-Time: 5.40

Official Bio

Strengths:
Has excellent size and a big frame with long arms...Good strength...Stout and can hold his ground at the point...Athletic and quick with a burst...Is able to penetrate and collapse the pocket...Playmaker who shows glimpses of greatness...Effective against both the pass and run...Had a great final campaign...Has a lot of upside.

Weaknesses:
Does not play with great leverage...Has a ways to go in terms of technique...Has an inconsistent motor...Instincts and awareness are question marks...Has trouble disengaging from blocks...Doesn't have a lot of starting experience...His pass rush repertoire is limited...An underachiever who doesn't always play up to his ability.

Notes:
Was used in a rotation for most of his career but really came on as a senior when he was given an expanded role...Intriguing prospect who has not yet reached his full potential but has everything you look for physically...Boom or bust type who is still improving and was pretty productive whenever he was given an opportunity.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Career Statistics
Year GP TKL TFL SACK
2002 DNP - - -
2003 11 23 3.5 4.0
2004 12 28 6.0 1.0
2005 12 46 8.5 4.5
2006 12 32 10.0 8.5
Totals 47 129 28.0 18.0
SI 2007 draft profile

Note: When the Patriots waived him in 2007, the Jets, the Ravens, and the 49ers all put in waiver claims for him. Obviously the Jets had the highest priority and kept him on the roster until now. Word is he didn't look too bad in this past preseason, actually. As a player with some 3-4 potential, those and other potential teams could be interested now.

Might be worth a waiver claim, I think.

Last edited by Geo : 11-02-2008 at 12:48 AM.
Geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default The Colts sign a DT ...

Not Brown who passed waivers and was signed by the Jets to their practice squad.

Rather Antonio Johnson (6-3, 310), who was on the Tennessee Titans' practice squad before being signed to the Colts' roster. Johnson was drafted by the Titans in the 5th round of the 2007 Draft, but missed his rookie season thanks to a torn ACL injury.

If interested, some reading material: SI draft profile, ESPN draft profile, and of course from the main man himself (10th ranked DT in the class)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright
Antonio Johnson
Defensive Tackle | Senior | Mississippi St.
Height: 6-3 | Weight: 310 | 40-Time: 5.21

Official Bio

Strengths:
Has great size and the frame to get a little bigger yet...Very athletic with excellent quickness...Timed speed is very good...Is strong and powerful...Mobile with good range...Sheds blocks and disengages well...Makes plays in the backfield...Displays flashes of brilliance and can be almost dominant at times...Still has lots of upside.

Weaknesses:
Was not very productive and is not a great pass rusher...Instincts and awareness are questionable...Has only two years of Division I experience and only started for one...Plays too high at times...He's not stout at the point of attack and can be run at...Might only be a wave player in the pros...Still raw and needs technique work.

Notes:
Did not play during his senior high school campaign and then played his first two years at Mississippi Delta Community College...Has just about everything you look for physically...Some team will likely take a flyer on him earlier than his play would dictate based on his measurables and immense potential...A developmental guy.
Very interested to see how he does, I am glad they finally mined another team's practice squad in the hopes of finding a player. I was shocked to see Muir inactive against New England, I wonder if that means anything. The Colts could use both guys against Pittsburgh.

Last edited by Geo : 11-04-2008 at 08:24 PM.
Old 11-04-2008, 08:34 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like a very interesting player.

Funny, Titans are known for signing as many of our players as they can, maybe we can benefit from getting theirs.
MaxV is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Just wanted to note that I revised my earlier bit on Ryan Diem.

I think the numbers and the situations are easier to understand now, phrased in that way.

And I aim to get a new installment up on Raheem Brock pretty soon.
Old 11-18-2008, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Default Big news day

Nick Graham could be headed for IR.

The Colts have signed tight end Jamie Petrowski from the Titans practice squad, where he's been since 2007. Petrowski is actually a Terre Haute native, played college ball at Indiana State too. Assuming he passes his physical, he should be on the practice field Wednesday.

Check out the Titans' TE Jamie Petrowski player profile, a very good comprehensive read.

Interesting bit, the Nashville City Paper says the Colts will place tight end Tom Santi on IR, in light of this move. Santi has been sidelined with a shoulder injury for the last number of weeks, although this hasn't been confirmed elsewhere that I've seen.

The Colts have signed former '07 draft pick safety Brannon Condren to the practice squad.
Old 11-18-2008, 07:24 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whatever happened to Titans signing all our players.

Have the roles reversed?
Old 11-18-2008, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

The Colts are stealing the mojo back. ;)

I love the Antonio Johnson pick-up, we'll see how Petrowski fares. Spending almost two years with the Titans' strength and conditioning staff will help his strength.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Both Santi and Graham have been placed on IR.

Santi has had real tough luck this season with injuries, hopefully he comes back strong and healthy for next year.

And the Colts have signed true rookie CB from Texas Brandon Foster from their own practice squad, keep the corners five in number.

Edit: And they've now added a third WR to the practice squad, Marques Hagans. Fomer '06 5th round pick of the St. Louis Rams, out of Virginia. That really makes you ponder for a bit, maybe Roy Hall's recovery isn't going as well as hoped.

Also QB David Greene isn't listed on the practice squad anymore.

Last edited by Geo : 11-19-2008 at 02:51 PM.
Old 11-23-2008, 04:04 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who are our major free agents?

I know Jeff Saturday
,Kelvin Hayden
,and Tyjaun Hagler... Who els?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Colts' 2009 UFAs
S Matt Giordano
LB Tyjuan Hagler
CB Kelvin Hayden
CB Keiwan Ratliff (I believe)
DT Darrell Reid
RB Dominic Rhodes
C Jeff Saturday
DE Josh Thomas
Old 11-23-2008, 04:10 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Colts' 2009 UFAs
S Matt Giordano
LB Tyjuan Hagler
CB Kelvin Hayden
CB Keiwan Ratliff (I believe)
DT Darrell Reid
RB Dominic Rhodes
C Jeff Saturday
DE Josh Thomas
I bet Saturday goes and gets him a good contract for another team. Not sure about Hayden. I would hate to see Darrel Reid go.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
Old 11-23-2008, 04:13 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I hope we get Hayden and Saturday back. The rest won't be big loses.

Rhodes has run hard and I won't be against bringing him back for the right price. But to be honest, I hope we draft an explosive runner to backup Addai.

Hagler is a solid player, but I actually hope he doesn't resign, simply because I want Wheeler to get a chance.
Old 11-23-2008, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

If Dom Rhodes asks for much more than the vet minimum, I'm not sure what to think of that. Honestly, I don't think he's shown enough to other teams to be signed by them, but he's a solid vet to have on the team who can pass protect Peyton (a critical factor) and receive the ball. Plus this is probably Dom's best fit, so maybe both sides agree to a fair deal.

If the Colts are willing to spend on a #2 RB ... two guys I really like are JJ Arrington of the Cardinals and Derrick Ward of the Giants. But even a relatively low contract could have those guys making as much as Addai (around 1.5M), which might be something of an awkward situation.

I agree about the explosive back, and draft-wise, there are some guys I like. I like Chad Simpson and think he might be that back, but it doesn't hurt to bring in competition imo. Or maybe another back if Rhodes isn't re-signed.

Edit: Plus there's Mike Hart, who might take Rhodes' place in the offense. He brings a similar game.

Last edited by Geo : 11-23-2008 at 04:44 PM.
Old 11-25-2008, 09:48 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

http://1070thefan.com/news/story.aspx?ID=1042088

Quote:
Colts' Lilja Will Not Play This Season
by 1070thefan.com
11/25/2008

The Indianapolis Colts announced Tuesday that offensive guard Ryan Lilja will remain on the Physically Unable to Perform list.

Lilja has missed the first eleven games this season with a knee injury. He was eligible to return to the active roster through Monday, but he will remain on the PUP list and will miss the remainder of the season.

Lilja is scheduled to undergo surgery to try to correct the injury with his knee.
Sucks for Lilja, hopefully he gets fully healthy and ready to go for next season.
Old 12-02-2008, 09:07 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Colts sign LB Rufus Alexander from Minnesota Vikings PS.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/...ose-alexander/
Old 12-02-2008, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Buster Davis, Rufus Alexander ... any more former regarded Tampa 2 linebacker prospects remaining? ;)

Kidding aside, interesting move. Signing Alexander means he'll have to be on the active roster for three weeks, which is around the range that Brackett will miss.
Old 12-03-2008, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Btw, looks like the Colts made room for Alexander by waiving rooke CB Brandon Foster. Back to the practice squad he goes, in all likelihood.
Old 12-04-2008, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Alexander has taken the #59. A #59 linebacker again, except this one will actually tackle. :D

Buster Davis is #52 btw, which surprisingly was available when that's such a keen number for linebackers (Ray Lewis is big for guys coming up). So you'll know to spot him this Sunday in the Bengals game.
Old 12-10-2008, 02:42 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Default Colts sign Davenport

Runningback Najeh Davenport signed by the Colts.

Looks like Chad Simpson's sprained ankle will have him miss at least a week, plus Davenport gives the team an experienced player in the league in case Addai might be limited. I think he also did a little return work for Pittsburgh last season too, which could help with Simpson potentially out.

Wonder who gets released to make room on the roster.
Old 12-11-2008, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Bill Polian in his recent Polian corner, not holding back about Kelvin Hayden:

Quote:
Q: How much has the return of Kelvin Hayden helped?

A: Greatly. First of all, he’s our best cornerback. No. 2, he’s really a playmaker. Kelvin’s a good example of what we talked about in player development. He only played one year at corner at Illinois. (Senior Consultant to Player Personnel) Dom Anile and I went to see him and we loved him. We said, ‘This is the guy we’ve been looking for.’ He came in here and it was difficult for him in the early going with not a lot of experience. He had been a receiver, obviously, at Illinois and didn’t have a lot of experience at the position. Then, the Super Bowl year he just blossomed. He grew and grew and grew and of course made the interception that cinched the Super Bowl. Since then, he has just been a topnotch player who really is a guy who does everything well in a Dungy Defense scheme. He tackles well. He supports the run well. He’s physical. He’s a great pass defender and he turns the ball over. That’s an ideal description of a Dungy Defense corner, and Kelvin has it all. He really has made himself into a very fine player.
This further has me believing that the Colts will re-sign Hayden. Polian loves Antoine Winfield and I remember hearing he wanted to sign him as a free agent but he was too expensive, well now he has his own Winfield in Hayden who he will not give up if he can.

I only hope they can re-sign Marlin Jackson too. I thought Jackson was the best corner before this season but have joined Dam and co. (and Polian) in agreeing it's Hayden, although I don't think Marlin is behind too too much. Both guys easily make up the best starting duo in the Dungy era, if not well before that for some time, and I hope the Class of '05 studs stay with the team for many more years and continue to excel.

Now, Marlin is coming off a serious knee injury, so it probably makes more sense to wait and see how he comes back. He's still signed through '09. Although it might cost more next year, especially if Hayden signs a lucrative deal. But you have to make sure he's healthy and recovered, I think.

I LOVE having a secondary with Jackson/Hayden/Sanders, and if he's playing good football, Bethea too. Although I am absolutely fine with letting Bethea play out his rookie contract and cash in elsewhere. Not near as big on Bethea as I am the other three, who I'd much rather invest in.
Old 12-18-2008, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

http://blogs.nfl.com/2008/12/18/harr...son-for-colts/

Schefter's the man, but he's three months or so behind on this one. ;)
Old 12-18-2008, 10:43 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Bill Polian in his recent Polian corner, not holding back about Kelvin Hayden:

This further has me believing that the Colts will re-sign Hayden. Polian loves Antoine Winfield and I remember hearing he wanted to sign him as a free agent but he was too expensive, well now he has his own Winfield in Hayden who he will not give up if he can.

I only hope they can re-sign Marlin Jackson too. I thought Jackson was the best corner before this season but have joined Dam and co. (and Polian) in agreeing it's Hayden, although I don't think Marlin is behind too too much. Both guys easily make up the best starting duo in the Dungy era, if not well before that for some time, and I hope the Class of '05 studs stay with the team for many more years and continue to excel.

Now, Marlin is coming off a serious knee injury, so it probably makes more sense to wait and see how he comes back. He's still signed through '09. Although it might cost more next year, especially if Hayden signs a lucrative deal. But you have to make sure he's healthy and recovered, I think.

I LOVE having a secondary with Jackson/Hayden/Sanders, and if he's playing good football, Bethea too. Although I am absolutely fine with letting Bethea play out his rookie contract and cash in elsewhere. Not near as big on Bethea as I am the other three, who I'd much rather invest in.
Yay! Thanks for the good read.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Old 01-24-2009, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo, 8/29/2008 View Post
The Chicago Bears have reportedly waived a former 2007 3rd round pick in linebacker Michael Okwo. I don't know if health is a concern, he should be recovered fully from the shoulder injury that put him on IR for his rookie season, he's played in the preseason. I'd love for the Colts to be able to claim him and give him a shot at backing up Freddy Keiaho at WLB.
Unfortunately it took until this offseason, after the waste that was the Buster Davis experiment, but ...

Quote:
Indianapolis Colts 1/16 Michael Okwo (LB) signed.
Alright! Good to bring him in, I think he'll make for excellent competition with Jordan Senn for the #2 WLB position, if not beat him out. I really like Senn on special teams though.
Old 05-03-2009, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Default My ridiculously early 53-man roster guess

Offense (24)

QB/3 - MVPeyton Manning, Jim Sorgi, Curtis Painter

RB/4 - Joseph Addai, Donald Brown, Mike Hart, Chad Simpson

WR/5 - Reggie Wayne, Anthony Gonzalez, Pierre Garcon, Roy Hall, Austin Collie

TE/3 - Dallas Clark, Tom Santi, Jacob Tamme

OL/9 - Tony Ugoh, Ryan Diem, Charlie Johnson, Jeff Saturday, Ryan Lilja, Mike Pollak, Jamey Richard, Dan Federkeil, Jaimie Thomas

Defense (26)

DE/5 - Dwight Freeney, Robert Mathis, Raheem Brock, Marcus Howard, Curtis Johnson

DT/5 - Fili Moala, Antonio Johnson, Terrance Taylor, Eric Foster, Ed Johnson

LB/6 - Clint Session, Gary Brackett, Philip Wheeler, Adam Seward, Tyjuan Hagler, Freddy Keiaho

CB/6 - Kelvin Hayden, Marlin Jackson, Tim Jennings, Dante Hughes, Jerraud Powers, Michael Coe

S/4 - Bob Sanders, Antoine Bethea, Melvin Bullitt, Matt Giordano

Special Teams (3)

K - Adam Vinatieri

P - Pat McAfee

LS - Justin Snow

Top 5 guys not above:

54. OL Steve Justice - Hate leaving him off. But I wanted to keep the rookie Thomas who adds the element of size that doesn't exist on the roster, and the Colts obviously see something in Federkeil to want to hang onto him and keep developing him. If Lilja starts on PUP or a lineman gets injured, that would open a spot up for Justice.

55. KR/PR/CB TJ Rushing - If he's back to full health and picks up where he left off as the starting return man, he probably makes the roster over Coe. The Colts need to get better in the return game, right now I'd say Chad Simpson is the guy and he is okay but not as good as TJ in 07. But I really like Coe as a STer and as a CB, so I held off for the time being.

56. S Jamie Silva - I hope he beats out Giordano because I think Silva is a much better football player, on defense and on special teams, but the fact that the Colts did re-sign Giordano plus him having much better speed probably hurts those chances.

57. TE Gijon Robinson - I like Robinson's passion, but his blocking still leaves a lot to be desired. Plus there's unlikely room for a 4th TE - Painter will be developed, they will keep a 4th RB thanks to Hart's health & Simpson's legit speed/promise, and there's too much talent NOT to keep 9 offensive lineman. Hopefully Santi's ready to take over as the blocking TE.

58. DE/DT Keyunta Dawson - Initially I had him as the 5th DE, but Curtis Johnson is such a talented pass rusher than I'd sacrifice the 10 lbs. to keep him instead. And then I put Dawson as the 5th DT, but decided to go with Grady instead because Dawson isn't a very good pass rushing DT so I might as well go with the guy who is better against the run. I like Dawson and he made the position change as his coaches asked him to in late 2007, but he needs to prove he can do something really well in camp and preseason.

Hopefully the Colts can keep UDFA OL Cornelius Lewis on the practice squad, to develop him.

Last edited by Geo : 05-05-2009 at 11:04 PM.
Old 05-03-2009, 06:40 AM    (permalink
Seamus2602
Veteran

Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seamus2602 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quaterback

18 - Peyton Manning
12 - Jim Sorgi
7 - Curtis Painter

Running Back

29 - Joseph Addai
31 - Donald Brown
32 - Mike Hart
27 - Lance Ball

Wide Receiver

87 - Reggie Wayne
11 - Anthony Gonzalez
17 - Austin Collie
85 - Pierre Garçon
83 - Roy Hall

Tight End

44 - Dallas Clark
84 - Jacob Tamme

H-Back

47 - Gijon Robinson
86 - Tom Santi

Offensive Line

67 - Tony Ugoh
65 - Ryan Lilja
63 - Jeff Saturday
78 - Mike Pollak
71 - Ryan Diem
74 - Charlie Johnson
61 - Jamey Richard
76 - Daniel Federkeil
53 - Steve Justice

Defensive End

93 - Dwight Freeney
98 - Robert Mathis
79 - Raheem Brock
92 - Marcus Howard
96 - Keyunta Dawson

Under Tackle

95 - Fili Moala
-- - Ed Johnson
68 - Eric Foster

Nose Tackle

62 - Terrance Taylor
99 - Antonio Johnson

Middle Linebacker

58 - Gary Brackett
52 - Adam Seward

Strongside Linebacker

50 - Philip Wheeler
56 - Tyjuan Hagler

Weakside Linebacker

54 - Freddie Keiaho
55 - Clint Session

Cornerback

26 - Kelvin Hayden
28 - Marlin Jackson
23 - Tim Jennings
49 - Jerraud Powers
20 - Dante Hughes

Free Safety

41 - Antoine Bethea
33 - Melvin Bullitt

Strong Safety

21 - Bob Sanders
43 - Matt Giordano

Special Teams

4 - Adam Vinatieri
1 - Pat McAfee
48 - Justin Snow

I have a couple more players on the Offense than Geo would.

I feel the team will keep Jaimie Thomas on the 53 but I don't think they will cut Steve Justice, who I feel could be the team's long term Centre project. You do forget that at the start of the 2007 College Season (Justice's Senior Season), he was the 2nd Rated Centre prospect in the country. He has talent and I don't feel the Franchise will want to lose him. I also feel that for at least this season the team will keep on Gijon Robinson. Tom Santi should some promise last year but was injured too early to name him the starter going into this year.

On D, I feel the team will bring 9 Defensive Lineman, instead of Geo's 10. I feel it will be 4 DT, 3 DE and 2 players who can play both. That gives the time at all times 5 DT or 5 DE, while saving a Roster spot. I also feel we will only bring 5 CB into the 53.

In Football the object is for the Field General to be on target with his aerial assault, riddling the Defence by hitting his Receivers with deadly accuracy, in spite of the Blitz, even if he has to use the Shotgun. With short bullet passes and long bombs he marches his troops into enemy territory, balancing this aerial assault with a sustained ground attack which punches holes in the forward wall of the enemy’s Defensive Line.

In Baseball the object is to go home and be safe.

Last edited by Seamus2602 : 05-06-2009 at 06:20 AM.
Seamus2602 is offline   Reply With Quote