Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Oakland Raiders Team Forum

Oakland Raiders Team Forum Discuss the Raiders

Old 02-27-2007, 12:53 PM    (permalink
crazyisme
Rookie

crazyisme hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Trade with Minnesota?

Just thought I'd grab your guy's opinion on an idea.

would you guys be willing to trade down to #7 this year for Minnesota's first round pick next year as well?(so 2 firsts for your #1 overall?)

highly unlikely, yes, but i just wanted your opinion on moving down to #7, in all liklihood you could still get either of the QB's and potentially get AP at #7 if you choose that route, also wondering if that would be considered enough to move up to your spot in the draft.
crazyisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 12:56 PM    (permalink
RaiderLifer
Rookie

RaiderLifer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyisme View Post
Just thought I'd grab your guy's opinion on an idea.

would you guys be willing to trade down to #7 this year for Minnesota's first round pick next year as well?(so 2 firsts for your #1 overall?)

highly unlikely, yes, but i just wanted your opinion on moving down to #7, in all liklihood you could still get either of the QB's and potentially get AP at #7 if you choose that route, also wondering if that would be considered enough to move up to your spot in the draft.
Just look at the draft chart it's not nearly enough. Our pick is worth 2 7's this year. Waiting a year makes it worth less and not knowing where the pick is going to be next year makes it even less. You would have to throw in picks this year as well.
Old 02-27-2007, 12:57 PM    (permalink
RaiderLifer
Rookie

RaiderLifer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Oh and I wouldn't want to trade out of the top 5 anyway.
Old 02-27-2007, 01:02 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we wont trade out side te top 5 i think. because we can get russll,cj,quinn,ad or thomas in a top 5 pick.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Amari Cooper or Melvin Gordon Please
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote