Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Oakland Raiders Team Forum

Oakland Raiders Team Forum Discuss the Raiders

Old 02-27-2007, 12:26 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Willis McGahee looking for trade

since this is his last year on his contract and the bills dont want to resign him he is looking for a trade. i would love to have him in silver and black. hes a complete back and is only 24 i think. what do u think we would have to give up for him? mayb jordan and our 2nd? then take russell/quinn,cj or thomas in the 1st and get either Oline or dline in the 3rd. that would make my day

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eh, no thanks. He isn't the same player that he was at Miami and hasn't exactly flourished in Buffalo. I'd rather start fresh with our own rookie runner.
Old 02-27-2007, 06:03 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Id rather have McGahee than Jordan.But we could get a guy whos really good in this draft without all of the off the field issues.
Old 02-27-2007, 06:07 PM    (permalink
DollarBill3181
Rookie

DollarBill3181 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
since this is his last year on his contract and the bills dont want to resign him he is looking for a trade. i would love to have him in silver and black. hes a complete back and is only 24 i think. what do u think we would have to give up for him? mayb jordan and our 2nd? then take russell/quinn,cj or thomas in the 1st and get either Oline or dline in the 3rd. that would make my day

Jus noticed this was the last topic posted otherwise woudlnt have seen this convo.
I'm a Bills fan ehre in BUF, we want a 2nd for McGahee, and i think after a while we'd be content with a 3rd and another pick.
THATS how much out fo favor he has fallen with the fans.

MY BILLS DRAFT NEEDS (in order): WR, CB, TE, OL, QB2
DollarBill3181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 06:13 PM    (permalink
raidersfanxxx
Rookie

raidersfanxxx hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

ill take him if the price is right.

sig by Eaglez.Fan
raidersfanxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 06:13 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

He hasnt fallen out of favor much then.How does he garner a 2nd as a trade.Hes a 3rd at best.Lets not be greedy here.
Old 02-27-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McGahee is ok not great but good. He isnt the same after his injury at Miami. He's been real solid but hasen't shown enough for me to want him. His biggest games came against the NY Jets who at the imte didnt have an intimidating defense by any means.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think trading for Willis would be a step in the wrong direction. We are currently trying to get rid of cancers, not acquire more. If he is upset in Buffalo when they almost made the playoffs, how is he gonna act on a 2 win Raider team that needs to rebuild the offense?
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

hes a cancer, not the type of morale you want to add to Oaklands problems.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote