Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-03-2008, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Zbikowski_9
Rookie

Zbikowski_9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Sleeper Studs

List some vets that may not be well known players, but ones that you think will be commanding respect and a payrise by years end.They don't have to be playmakers, I am actually more interested in potential Oline studs.

Vikings.

Ray Edwards DE: Prob a bit obvious but with three pro bowlers to his right he will be faced with one on one match ups all year. He showed great promise last year and was missed when he was suspended. I think he will return with a big chip on his shoulder and be out to prove he is no 'guy' just along for the ride with Pat, Kevin and Allen.

2009 Quick Stats:
8-10 sacks
3-5 FF
50 Tackles

Jayme Mitchell DE: Will also see time at LE and MAYBE some time at DT on passing downs now that Darrion Scott and Spencer Johnson have moved on. He will only see limited time but could show other coaches in league that he could become a starter. He has Peppers size with a 6-7 285 pound frame with long arms and has shown the ability to get to the QB. With Robinson and Erasmus James taking a majority of situational passing snaps Mitchell will prove himself through quality over quantity.

2009 Quick Stats:
2-3 sacks
1-3 FF
15 Tackles (with very limited snaps)

Garrett Mills TE: He is a versitle player who will be the special teams and offense guy that can slot in everywhere that coaches love and casual fans overlook. Chilly snapped him up off of the NE waiver wire before they could put him on their practice squad - much to Coach Billy's anger. He showed late season promise with a mere 2 receptions late last year, but if Shiancoe doesn't pick up his game and adapt to the WestCoast offense, Mills could get a chance to prove himself as a saftey target for T-Jack. If this were to happen earlier in the season Mills could put up some big numbers as all T-Jack needs and wants is a solid TE that can become his go-2-guy.

2009 Quick Stats: (assuming he was starter for 6 weeks)
Receptions 25
Yards 350
TDs 3
(These stats would be a lot more compeling if he was to start earlier)

Chase Johnson OT:
This would be a SUPER SLEEPER. If Bryant McKinnie gets suspended for for playing t-ball with a guys head, then there will be a gaping hole at LT. Artis Hicks has previously held the back up position, however, coaches have been claiming how happy they are with Johnson's progress and this is evident by their lack of interest in aquirring a backup during free agency or the draft - despite knowing of the Bryant incident. Chase was an UDFA last year and has been learning the system for the past year. He has an impossing figure at 6-8 and 330 pounds but will have to prove he has the athletisism and footwork to play LT. If McKinnie does get suspended Chase could face some massive challenges as he would be pitted against KGB (Packers) week 1, Freeney (Colts) week 2 and Peppers (Panters [he has moved to RE]) week 3 and Kearse (Titans) week 4. If he could hold his own in these match-ups he could realy make a name for himself and potentialy make Big Bryant expendabe.

Love to see your thought on my picks, and hear about some hidden Gems out there

Last edited by Zbikowski_9 : 05-03-2008 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Some of the more obvious spelling errors and typos.
Zbikowski_9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 01:27 AM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Ko Simpson - Boom or bust type year as I see it. Either he will come back from the injury completely healed or he is going to just totally flop.

Paul Poz- Should come back and lead the team in tackles.

Courtney Anderson - Boom or bust, again. I could see him not making the first cut or as our #2 TE catching 5+ TD's.

Fred Jackson - If Marshawn ever goes down, look for Freddy to get the ball early and often and make plays.
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 02:58 AM    (permalink
no love
Veteran

no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay View Post
Ko Simpson - Boom or bust type year as I see it. Either he will come back from the injury completely healed or he is going to just totally flop.

Paul Poz- Should come back and lead the team in tackles.
I honestly don't see how either of these guys are sleepers. They are both pretty well known guys who have big things expected of them.
no love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 03:05 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pierre Thomas - RB -- I think he showed what he can bring to the Saints in last years game with Chicago. I expect him to be incorporated more into the offense and light it up.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 04:28 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not exactly a "sleeper", but a guy who has had an average career thus far in Indianapolis is Ben Utecht; mainly because because 1) Dallas Clark is the starter over there, and 2) even when he gets to run routes, Manning has so many targets.

he only has 71 career catches and 800 career yards along with 3 career TD's. But he'll be our starting TE I think and with Chad being emo right now, he could quickly turn into a favorite target for Palmer.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 04:42 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dante Rosario: was a rookie late last year and didn't really overtake Jeff King as a receiver or Fauria as a blocking TE but he did show flashes of ability later in the year.

Though he only made a few catches they were circus style grabs and were as a result of chemistry between him and Moore as Moore had run the 2nd offense for the majority of the season.

In the recent minicamps he's been taking the majority of the snaps with the starting offense.

Stanley McClover, he was a bit of a fan favorite in the draft a few years ago and was slated as more of a tweener. The guy is now absolutely massive and looks like a DE, he might not be a starter depending on his battle with Johnson and Brayton but I think he'll make some impact rotating in.

On other teams.

I really like Laurent Robinson of the falcons. He had something like 40 catches last year and is still only around 22/23 this year. I think he'll over take both Jenkins and Joe Horn and start along side Roddy White.

With a crappy QB playing behind Jenkins, White, and Horn for the majority of the year with Algae Crumpler in the middle of the field he produced fairly well. As a number two with Matty Ice he could break out.

I think Elvis Dumervill will make some noise come time for sack leader and the probowl.

Last year he had 12+ sacks and 5+ pass defensed. That's pretty impressive for a 2nd year player with very weak supporting players. IMO he has a massive season in his third year. 15 sacks and 3 INT as a DE.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 08:50 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lamarr Woodley will eat the whole league! He will get recognition for his sacks...but you really should take note of his run stopping ability aswell. He will be a great all round OLB next year! Wooooooooooooop! :)
Old 05-04-2008, 09:05 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll say DT Jonathan Babineaux of the Atlanta Falcons. He is entering his 4th season and was a 2nd round draft pick. At the time, the Falcons stole him from the Colts as they really wanted him with the pick right after ours. He has always looked promising in a rotation, and should be given the chance to start this year.

Another DT on our team is Trey Lewis who was a 6th round pick out of nowhere. He got a couple of starts and looked very good, but got hurt. He could be a starter for us.
Old 05-04-2008, 09:15 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alphonso Boone for KC.He was a nice find last year but wore down late.with Dorsey in the fol he should be able to stay fresher for the entire game
Old 05-04-2008, 09:15 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I excpect a big year out of the Giants DT Barry Cofield. I think he proves himself after a sub-par 2nd year. A 4th round guy out of Northwestern. I think he improves this year and makes some big plays and a big name for himself.

Also, look at OLB Gerris Wilkinson. He should be starting this year. He's got lots of speed and quickness for an OLB. Versatile as well. He's the guy who partially covered Randy Moss week 17. A lot of Giants fans are excited to see what he can do.(assuming he wins/keeps the starting job)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 09:24 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I'll say DT Jonathan Babineaux of the Atlanta Falcons. He is entering his 4th season and was a 2nd round draft pick. At the time, the Falcons stole him from the Colts as they really wanted him with the pick right after ours. He has always looked promising in a rotation, and should be given the chance to start this year.

Another DT on our team is Trey Lewis who was a 6th round pick out of nowhere. He got a couple of starts and looked very good, but got hurt. He could be a starter for us.

Also, I would like to mention Chris Houston. He got beat up a lot last year playing along side DeAngelo. He is expected to be the man this year, and it will be interesting to see how it plays out. He looked great on occasions, and bad on occasions. He's got all the tools and measurables, and for the most part was a good cover guy. He needs to develop some ball skills though.
Old 05-04-2008, 09:32 AM    (permalink
jetsfan0099
Rookie

jetsfan0099 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Bryan Thomas for the Jets, he did good in 2006, but bad last season. With new competition on the team he may have a big year because of him not wanting to lose his spot at Starting OLB. Since we added Vernon Gholston and Calvin Pace.

Also Justin Miller, hes in a contract year, never lived up to all of the talent and potential he has, but maybe he can have a good year this time and be the #2 CB for the Jets.
jetsfan0099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 09:49 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would say Colts' FS Antone Bethea, but he did make the Pro Bowl last year. He gets overshadowed by Bob Sanders, but he too is a very good player.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 09:52 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
I would say Colts' FS Antone Bethea, but he did make the Pro Bowl last year. He gets overshadowed by Bob Sanders, but he too is a very good player.
We all know Eric Foster will make your team, start, and lead the league in sacks, forced fumbles, tackles, and all around awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 09:54 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
We all know Eric Foster will make your team, start, and lead the league in sacks, forced fumbles, tackles, and all around awesomeness
I wouldn't mind that. :)
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 09:56 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think this might be the year that Vernon Davis finally gets the ball thrown his way.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Martz doesnt like TEs!!

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 10:08 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentN View Post
I think this might be the year that Vernon Davis finally gets the ball thrown his way.

Yeah. That's a good pick as well.
Old 05-04-2008, 10:18 AM    (permalink
Yatta!
Veteran

Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Packers, I'll say that people will start to recognise our DTs: Johnny Jolley and Ryan Pickett are solid run stoppers and Harrell should have a much greater impact this year.

Also I expect one of the safeties to step up their game, maybe Nick Collins? He's played ok since he entered the league but he's got a much greater ceiling.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan
Yatta! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 12:05 PM    (permalink
nfrillman
Veteran

nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yatta! View Post
For the Packers, I'll say that people will start to recognise our DTs: Johnny Jolley and Ryan Pickett are solid run stoppers and Harrell should have a much greater impact this year.

Also I expect one of the safeties to step up their game, maybe Nick Collins? He's played ok since he entered the league but he's got a much greater ceiling.
Ryan Pickett is good. A lot of Rams fans seem to clump him in with Jimmie Kennedy and Damione Lewis when talking about the problems the Rams had drafting DT's, but that's dead wrong. Pickett is actually good and we should have kept him.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.
nfrillman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 12:15 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentN View Post
Yeah, hopefully. He makes a ton of mistakes but he also makes a lot of plays and is tough to bring down when he catches the ball. Hopefully he can work the kinks out and actually be used as a weapon instead of staying in to block all the time.

Im also hopeful for WR Jason Hill. A 3rd round pick from 2007 that will hopefully explode under the tutelage of Mike Martz. He has a lot of potential but at this point, its all potential. Since the 49ers figure to pass a lot more and he doesnt have great competition in front of him (guys like Ashley Lelie, Bryant Johnson, and Arnaz Battle stand in his way), i hope he can break into the top 3 rotation at WR.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 12:16 PM    (permalink
nfrillman
Veteran

nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.

Since I know the most about the Rams I will mention a few guys to watch for.

1. Oshiomogho Atogwe FS- Really had a breakout year last year, leading the NFC in interceptions, but he will begin to be recognized this upcoming season.

2. Randy McMichael TE- I know a lot of people are aware of him, but he has fallen off the radar a little bit. Al Saunders likes to use the TE, so expect a bit of an uptick in production from McMichael.

3. Tye Hill CB- He has the potential to become a top tier CB. He needs to rebound from his back injury last year.

4. Clifton Ryan DT- An absolute draft steal last season. He was absolutely dominant in his limited playing time. He will get a lot more playing time this season.

5. Quenton Culberson OLB- He was an undrafted FA signing last season. The coaching staff really likes him. Starter one game last year and had 10 tackles and a FF. He is expected to challenge Chris Draft for the starting SLB spot.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.
nfrillman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 12:26 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zach Miller. I see him and Russell building on the great chemistry they showed near the end of the season and he will certainly be one of his better passing targets especially in the much needed short passing game.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 03:58 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

reading over all of this i guess this thread failed
Old 05-04-2008, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Pierre Thomas - RB -- I think he showed what he can bring to the Saints in last years game with Chicago. I expect him to be incorporated more into the offense and light it up.
I certainly hope so.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote