Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 05-08-2008, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Something not Chad related

DC Mike Zimmer has said that Rivers is making the transition smoothly and has already taken over the defense. "Wait until we put pads on."
Anybody else gettin excited?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 12:43 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He said that about the rookie camp defense?
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 01:21 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
DC Mike Zimmer has said that Rivers is making the transition smoothly and has already taken over the defense. "Wait until we put pads on."
Anybody else gettin excited?
Ive been excited since we drafted Rivers. He is just the type of player we need. One with outstanding character and who can make an immediate impact from a leadership role. I love the pick and cannot wait to see how it pans out.
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 01:36 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chad? I'm not aware of any Chad's on the team. Anyway...

They've been very encouraging with their reviews of players after mini-camps. Granted, I guess that's to be expected. Collins sounds like he could be something, there's a good article by Hobson on him.

Rivers will hopefully be that rock we so desperately need. Can't wait to see him out there. I'm glad the 'trouble' with Ahmad seems to kinda be blowing over.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah. Collins could be what forces other Linemen to step it up a notch or they might not be playing so much. Can Collins snap?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 05-08-2008, 09:23 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Collins will end up coming up big for the team...because I am entirely convinced Andrews will be leaving after this year.
Old 05-08-2008, 09:36 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Can Collins snap?
I wish... That's what we're dying for here. I'd like to see us draft one next year. Santucci could surprise I suppose...
Old 05-09-2008, 07:28 AM    (permalink
BengalMedic
Rookie

BengalMedic hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I would think center would be a target for us in the next draft, but will live or die with what we have at this point. Here's to hoping "GuyChick" can live up to the expectations the coaches had for him...
BengalMedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 02:08 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

I think the O-line coach said Collins should be able to play any position but Center.
Old 05-09-2008, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
I think the O-line coach said Collins should be able to play any position but Center.
Damn!!!
Any news on the big C out of Georgia?
Can Willie move in and Andrews play RT while Collins learns?

(I really don't like GuyCheck much)

Does anyone know the break down of where Carson's sacks came from?
Inside pressure or outside rush?

Im just curious if his pass pro was as detrimental to the team as his run block.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 05-10-2008, 03:05 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

I'm not to high on Ghiaciuc either... I mean, he's not necessarily a liability but he surely isn't a strength at all. I don't see him as above average in run or pass blocking, ever since Braham has left the running game hasn't been the same.

Half of Carson's sacks came from Jared Allen abusing Levi LOL
Old 05-10-2008, 07:05 AM    (permalink
BengalMedic
Rookie

I know Braham wasn't an instant force in the middle and took some time as well, but to sit back and "hope" he gets to that point is not a smart decision. That's the big reason I say a center early next draft. Come to think of it, both lines could see a lot of picks in next years draft.
Old 05-10-2008, 10:32 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalMedic View Post
I know Braham wasn't an instant force in the middle and took some time as well, but to sit back and "hope" he gets to that point is not a smart decision. That's the big reason I say a center early next draft. Come to think of it, both lines could see a lot of picks in next years draft.
Next years draft will hopefully not need picks on the D line. Hopefully we get that addressed this year. I expect draft pick next year to go to CB, Oline, RB, WR.
Old 05-10-2008, 11:23 AM    (permalink
BengalMedic
Rookie

I see all positions along the O-line needing to be addressed if for nothing else than depth. As for the D-line, DE is still a need outside of Geathers and Odom there is very little. DT is still a pretty big question mark as well. Sims and Shirley are rookies. Thornton needs to be restructured or released. Then what after Peko who's solid, but nothing more at this point ??

Hell, LB could still be a huge need seeing how things pan out and we already know Deltha is on his way out unless agreeing to play for less, so CB is also a need.

Agree on the RB position as well...
Old 05-10-2008, 12:03 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Needless to say...everything but QB will always be a need LOL
Old 05-10-2008, 02:23 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see this is a Guycheck's last chance. If he doesn't step up and show the potential the coaches see in him I could see us giving up on him altogether.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
I see this is a Guycheck's last chance. If he doesn't step up and show the potential the coaches see in him I could see us giving up on him altogether.
Im starting to think he is a practice warrior and doesnt have the skills for gameday in the pro's. He is a quality backup but should be that for us, a backup.
We need to go out and get a C through trade this season or draft next year. IDK if our run game can wait that long.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 05-11-2008, 03:26 PM    (permalink
anddontcomeback

chad johnson pwn jooz
Old 05-11-2008, 03:43 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Everyone -rep him.
Old 05-11-2008, 05:18 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

It wont let me minus rep him =( I am sad now! It looks like someone messed up and plus reped him!
Old 05-12-2008, 06:49 AM    (permalink
BengalMedic
Rookie

Wow, and I'm still at 10 ?? Oh well, such is life !!!
Old 05-12-2008, 12:41 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Bengals fans should REP Bengals fan just because they are Bengals FANS!
Old 05-12-2008, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol at him having 36 rep now haha
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 04:07 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

haha. King in the castle, King in the castle.

Man Im pretty stoked, cant wait for the season to start!
Old 05-12-2008, 04:24 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I repped both of you. You're welcome and WHO DEY!

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote