Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC North Division Forum

NFC North Division Forum Discuss the NFC North

Old 05-10-2008, 12:04 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Who Wins the North in 08: The Poll!

I know we have a thread, but this kind of the finale of all the polls i just made

EDIT: AND CRAP! I FORGOT TO ADD THE POLL!!!!!!!!!!! LOCK PLEASE?

1st
QB: Detroit
HB: Minnesota
WR: Detroit
TE: Chicago
OT: Green Bay
OG: Minnesota
C: Chicago
DE: Chicago
DT: Minnesota
OLB: Chicago
MLB: Chicago
CB: Green Bay
S: Minnesota
KR: Chicago
K/P: Chicago
Coach: Green Bay

Notable 2nds (15%+)
QB: Green Bay

WR: Green Bay

C: Minnesota
DE: Green Bay

OLB: Green Bay

CB: Chicago

K/P: GB/MIN
Coach: Chicago

Notable 2nds (Not based on votes)

HB: Green Bay

TE: Green Bay

DT: GB/CHI

MLB: GB/MIN

S: Chicago

Total Votes
Green Bay (156)
Minnesota (160)
Detroit (50)
Chicago (167)

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Last edited by neko4 : 05-10-2008 at 12:08 PM.
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know who will win it... but I think roughly the divisional standings will end up like this

1. Minny/GB
2. Minny/GB

essentially, the team that can play up to potential best wins the division, the only major weak point for both is the QB position.

3. Chicago

in good shape need to stay healthy, QB play + lack of receivers puts them here, still more solid than the Lions.

4. Lions

We had a decent draft but that's not enough. The North is pretty strong this one with 2 contenders (providing their QB's don't mess up) in Green Bay and Minny. I think Detroit won't make it to 7-9, but maybe 5-11 or 6-10 is possible. As of now that's not enough to be anything more than a bottom feeder in the NFC north.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Yatta!
Veteran

Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
I don't know who will win it... but I think roughly the divisional standings will end up like this

1. Minny/GB
2. Minny/GB

essentially, the team that can play up to potential best wins the division, the only major weak point for both is the QB position.

3. Chicago

in good shape need to stay healthy, QB play + lack of receivers puts them here, still more solid than the Lions.

4. Lions

We had a decent draft but that's not enough. The North is pretty strong this one with 2 contenders (providing their QB's don't mess up) in Green Bay and Minny. I think Detroit won't make it to 7-9, but maybe 5-11 or 6-10 is possible. As of now that's not enough to be anything more than a bottom feeder in the NFC north.
Agree with all that but when the poll is added, I'm sure homerism will make me vote for the Pack.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan
Yatta! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 05:02 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rakings the positions we should win the NFC North if we go by those results...:D

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 05:20 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bears have the defense when healthy, its just the offense that will have to be marginaly decent for us to be in the hunt. So if a healthy bears + ok offense = possible playoffs.

Otherwise, I agree with the above, all the teams (except the lions) are in the same boat w/ QBs, and its the running game that will have to do well...which Grant, and Adrian peterson >>>anything the Bears have shown (unless Forte unleashes the beast on everyone).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The optimistic homer inside of me goes with the Bears. The pessimistic version of me goes with the Vikings.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 09:16 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

its all about QB play with GB, MIN and CHI. the lions....eh....ill believe it when i see it.

though ive said many times you could throw darts at the 4 teams and whatever order they end up in is just as likely as any other.....