Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Diego Chargers Team Forum

San Diego Chargers Team Forum Discuss the Bolts

Old 02-27-2007, 06:49 PM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

JoeMontainya needs more cowbell.
Default Kris Dielman news (Feb.26)

Browns | Team could target Dielman in free agency
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 08:09:05 -0800

Mary Kay Cabot, of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, reports San Diego Chargers pending free agent OG Kris Dielman is a player the Cleveland Browns could pursue and have the inside track on because of his relationship with offensive coordinator Rob Chudzinski, who worked with Dielman for two years in San Diego.

Sorry for making new threads on your board, but I thought this might be welcomed. What are the odds the Chargers pay him the 6-7 mill a year contract he is exspected to ask for?
JoeMontainya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 07:21 PM    (permalink
SDSupaChargers
Rookie

SDSupaChargers hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SDSupaChargers hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I doubt the chargers will be able to keep him and definitely won't if he wants that much money. He was good for one year and I don't think he's worth it.
Old 02-27-2007, 07:23 PM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

Cowboys | Dielman may be a target in free agency
Tue, 27 Feb 2007 14:26:09 -0800

Clarence E. Hill Jr., of Fort Worth Star-Telegram, reports the Dallas Cowboys may be interested in San Diego Chargers OG Kris Dielman, who becomes a free agent March 2. Dielman is one the top guards available and the Cowboys are uncertain about the return of OG Marco Rivera.

Also the Seahawks have shown interest, looks like there will be a bidding war.
Old 02-27-2007, 07:38 PM    (permalink
sdpads24
Veteran

sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.

If there is gonna be a bidding war, we mine as well say good bye now. Blaylock at #30?

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21
sdpads24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 08:27 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hope he considers Miami with his old OL coach as well as his old OC.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 11:16 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
I really hope he considers Miami with his old OL coach as well as his old OC.
Cam also recruited & coached him in college at Indiana. In fact, it was Cam who suggested to AJ that the Chargers sign Dielman in the first place.
Old 02-28-2007, 05:47 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cowboys better not be a part of any bidding war... I dont want them to pay Hutchinson like money for him. Is he legit...yes...pro bowl talent but, I dont want them spending nearly that much money for him. We could get the local product... Leonard Davis for cheaper.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:59 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Diego Chicken View Post
Cam also recruited & coached him in college at Indiana. In fact, it was Cam who suggested to AJ that the Chargers sign Dielman in the first place.
Wow, seems like a match made in heaven.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 02-28-2007, 10:46 AM    (permalink
DonWoods33
Rookie

DonWoods33 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Wow, seems like a match made in heaven.
Cleveland is making a lot of noise about him, been in the Cleveland papers, etc. Last I read, it was looking like a 6mill a year deal.
DonWoods33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:07 PM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

In a recent article, it said Phil Savage is making Nate Clements and Eric Steinbach (more versitility for the money) our 2 main FA targets, and potentially Robaire Smith. Then they said Kris Dielman is also getting looks.
Old 02-28-2007, 10:26 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

I think Cleveland is Miami's biggest competition for Dielman so I'm hoping they sign Steinbach and leave Dielman alone.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 03-03-2007, 01:00 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Dielman is coming back to San Diego. I'm glad he is staying there rather than going to Seattle.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 03-03-2007, 02:58 PM    (permalink
DonWoods33
Rookie

Quote:
Dielman is coming back to San Diego. I'm glad he is staying there rather than going to Seattle.
I take back all the bad things I have ever said about you. LOL
Old 03-03-2007, 05:35 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

You said bad stuff about me?

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 03-03-2007, 07:07 PM    (permalink
DonWoods33
Rookie

Quote:
You said bad stuff about me?
Nah, just kidding really. I think we did argue months ago. I gave Aaron Ross to Miami in a mock draft I did, and you werent very favorable. But overall you're a pretty smart draft guru.
Old 03-03-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Oh, don't remember that. Yea not a big fan of Ross. Don't remember having a big argument about him other than when #10 said he was the #1 CB, lol.

And thanks. :)

<njx9> <3 dg