Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC North Division Forum

NFC North Division Forum Discuss the NFC North

Old 05-27-2008, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Green Bay should get an I for Incomplete as a QB grade(because we really don't know (ha that could be funny depending on Rodgers performance). Grading Rodgers higher than Kitna right now is just as crazy of speculation as saying Kitna is definitley betterthan Rodgers. Nobody knows. Same goes for Brohm and Stanton. Until they take at least a full season of snaps who knows, and even then they might get better as time goes on. In a year from now we could be saying Tavaris Jackson is the best QB in the North. Sounds funny now, but if Kitna remains average, Grossman remains Sexy Rexy and Rodgers has a down year and Jackson improves(all not out the question impossible results). Well it might come true.

Every other position grade seems about right if you include Tight Ends with WR.
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Are you going to complain about every Green Bay unit I have ranked higher than Detroit?

You don't know that Kitna will be better than Rodgers. No one has really seen him play more than that Dallas game.
No just the two that don't make sense (Although I do believe that the Vikings are more than just a little better than the Pack as far as RB's go but that is beyond the point). You said it yourself no one has seen him play more than that Dallas game. If you asked anyone if for one season which would you rather have an above average Vet or a player that hasn't played a snap or a rookie I'm willing to bet that that most if not all the people will take the Vet. Could Rogers have a better career than Kitna? Yeah its possible maybe even likely. Could he have a better year than Kitna? Yeah if everything goes right for him he could do it. But looking at the microcasm of the QB position alone I just can't see him as better.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 12:08 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rodgers isn't a rookie.

Since he has little playing time in the national spotlight it's pretty much up to personal opinion, but you can't just assume he's going to do bad because you haven't seen him play.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Calling Jon Kitna above average is being gracious.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
Rodgers isn't a rookie.

Since he has little playing time in the national spotlight it's pretty much up to personal opinion, but you can't just assume he's going to do bad because you haven't seen him play.
I was talking about Brohm. A guy who hasn't played a full game or a rookie because we don't even know for sure that Rogers will start on his own team (I mean it is highly likely that he will but it isn't a guarantee). No I can't assume he is going to be bad nor can I assume he is going to be good either. There is two sides to that coin. I'm just saying if I were to put my money on who would have the better season Kitna or Rogers I'd put my money down on Kitna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Calling Jon Kitna above average is being gracious.
I'd say he is better than over half the QB's in the league at this point in time.
Every piece of his stat line is in the top 15 in the league (except rating)

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 12:08 AM    (permalink
Zbikowski_9
Rookie

Zbikowski_9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Broth makes good points, and owns that argument. At least with Kitna you know what you are going to get, Rodgers is "like a box of chocolates....."

I mean who is to say that Rodgers doesn't suck it up and get benched for a player they invested a 2nd round pick for. Or he could go down injured early and Brohm or even Flynn could come in do better and Rodgers could fade away.

Anything can happen. Saying Rodgers is the best is just as valid as aying Orton, or Booty, or Brohm, or Flynn, hell even some free agent that comes in after someone gets injured.

At least with Kitna you know what you get, and to a lesser extent the incosistnat Grossman and Jackson.
But if i was picking a team to play next week my QB would go Kitna, Grossman, Jackson, Rodgers/Orton.
......Robinson Evans Guion Mitchell......

Join this football simulator...its pretty sweet. http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=13176733
Zbikowski_9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 03:16 AM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nevermind---

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote