Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-19-2008, 05:27 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatEscape View Post

Vikings: 9-7*
Green Bay: 9-7
Da Bears: 9-7
Lions: 4-12
that would be a good season in my book for them next year. id be pissed as hell to see them lose out on tiebreakers though, lol
Old 05-19-2008, 06:47 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know I am a 49er fan and they were bad last year but 2-14? Did I miss something?

Last edited by abaddon41_80 : 05-19-2008 at 07:41 PM.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 08:34 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2-14 for the niners is as bad as 7-9 for the Panthers. AS if they're going to repeat that record with Delhomme back facing an easier schedule.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 08:47 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
NFC WEST
Seattle(10-6)
Arizona(9-7)
San Francisco(8-
St. Louis(5-11)

haha

every year people put the 49ers and the Cardnails to win at least 8 games and every year I laugh

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Canadian_draft_fan
Veteran

Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
The Vikings will disappoint me, yet again.
That's one thing the Vikings have consistently given their fans - bitter disappointment.
Old 05-19-2008, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Tha Boss
Rookie

Tha Boss hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurve View Post
I just see this team having a down season ... with lynch showing his age and i think bailey is gonna regress even more this coming season and the lack of size up front i see this defense losing many games for this team. Plus on the offense of side i think there belief of just putting anyone in the HB position and being successful will bite them in the ass i dont think they will have that great of a running game next year. Although i do believe they will rush over 1000 yards for the season it will be there high point of this offense but it wont be at the dominant level as it was in the past for them. Cutler hasnt proven anything yet that says he can take an offense all on his shoulders and win games yet they might have some hope with Marshall if he keeps up with what he did last year but i just see this team struggling this year mainly due to its defense. 4 wins mayb 5 and im going out on a limb to say this team might have a coaching change in the next 2 - 3 years

As for the chiefs i think they will do better then the broncos but still be struggling as they did last year i dont think many of there rookies will be as much of an impact as people may think i think the only one that will be immediate impact will be dorsey but i only see 4 - 6 wins with them as well.
Wow, I dont quite know where to begin with this. Regardless of whether or not Lynch is slowing down, really wont have that great of an impact of our defense. Our Defensive line should be greatly improved with the addition of Dewayne Robertson and Ebeneezer Ekuban coming back from injury. Last year we also drafted 3 defensive linemen, the second year is generally when a dlineman starts to show a little somthing. So the Defensive Line should be greatly improved from a year ago with Jarvis Moss Tim Crowder and Marcus Thomas.

Now if you actually take a second to look, the run D was much improved the second half of the season. Why? because we switched schemes in the middle of the year. We were playing a Jim Bates Defense, which we did not have the personel to run

The Linebacking core would almost be impossible not to improve on. DJ will be moving back to his natural position at the WILL. We will have a middle linebacker who is dedicated to the run be it Koutivides or Webster. And the addition of Boss Bailey we actuallly have a SAM that can cover. And any unit that gets rid of Ian Gold, the man who couldnt tackle my mom running out of the backfield, is surley to be better. So the Defense as a whole will almost certainly better.

On the offensive side of the ball, Jay Cutler will be coing into his 3rd year. This is usualy the make or break year for QBs. One of the main reasons that Cutlers year last year was subpar (if you can say that) was the fact that he was un-diagnosed with diabetes and lost 30 pounds during the season. So lets imagine a completley healty Cutler.

The offensive line should be better than it has been in years. Tom Nalsen and Starting guard Ben Hamilton were both out of action for almost the entire season. Not to mention the below average play from Matt Lepsis, Ryan Clady is almost certainly an upgrade at the LT position. At right guard you have probably our best lineman last year in Montrae Holland. So with that upgrade Cutler should have plenty of time to throw the ball, and the run game should return to its consistent dominant self.

At WR you have arguably one of the brightest young stars in the NFL, that being Brandon Marshall. Who is set to return almost exactley a month from now. Which also happens to be a month from training camp. So he will have ample time to return to prime form. You also have one of the best slot recievers and surley Darrell Jackson or Keary Colbert is surley to be an upgrade over glenn martinez as the number 2 reciever.(Walker was hurt, or pouting the majority of the year). At TE you have one of the best blocking TEs in the league and perhaps Cutlers favorite target Tony Scheffler.

The only position due to be downgraded is Kicker, So i realy dont understand how you can expect Denver to be so horrible, Unless there is somthing i missed?
Tha Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 12:41 AM    (permalink
TheGreatEscape
Veteran

TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
I know I am a 49er fan and they were bad last year but 2-14? Did I miss something?
The D is solid, but not good enough to win them many games. The seconadary will need time and a question their pass rush. On I Smith still hasn't proven anything and the oline still is below average. It's alittle harsh but some teams at the bottom got hurt by the fact I had to keepthe overall wins-losses even.

As for the panthers I was going to put them lower actually. That D doesn't look to intimidating right now and I'll trust the I when I see it click. The oline will need to gel in the new set up, Wharton at guard, Gross at LT and Otah at RT. And they still don't have a #2 guy who'll help Steve Smith. They have potential but I think they need another year for the oline to gel, the d to form its identity and Delhomme to prove he's not done.
TheGreatEscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 12:43 AM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
As for the panthers I was going to put them lower actually. That D doesn't look to intimidating right now and I'll trust the I when I see it click. The oline will need to gel in the new set up, Wharton at guard, Gross at LT and Otah at RT. And they still don't have a #2 guy who'll help Steve Smith. They have potential but I think they need another year for the oline to gel, the d to form its identity and Delhomme to prove he's not done.
Oh, you have done it now.

[que the panther fans angry responses]
eaglesfan_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 12:50 AM    (permalink
TheGreatEscape
Veteran

TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfan_45 View Post
Oh, you have done it now.

[que the panther fans angry responses]
If they can convince me that Hackett is the answer I'll be surprised. Sure they could end up 10-6, but that's if they stay healthy and other teams get hurt, I don't like betting that a certain team will have better luck with injuries than the competition.
Old 05-20-2008, 02:40 AM    (permalink
Larry
Veteran

Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.

Quote:
The D is solid, but not good enough to win them many games. The seconadary will need time and a question their pass rush. On I Smith still hasn't proven anything and the oline still is below average. It's alittle harsh but some teams at the bottom got hurt by the fact I had to keep the overall wins-losses even.
The Falcons by far have the worst team in the NFC, how are they winning more games then the Niners?
Old 05-20-2008, 02:44 AM    (permalink
Larry
Veteran

Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
haha

every year people put the 49ers and the Cardnails to win at least 8 games and every year I laugh
Apparently you were laughing at yourself because the Cards did win 8 games last year.
Old 05-20-2008, 02:47 AM    (permalink
DragonFireKai
Veteran

DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post
The Falcons by far have the worst team in the NFC, how are they winning more games then the Niners?
Because they play in the NFC South, where the last place team always, inexplicably, wins the division the next season.

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
The Destroyer Is Manifest!
I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk
DragonFireKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Kurve
Veteran

Kurve hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Kurve hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Boss View Post
Wow, I dont quite know where to begin with this. Regardless of whether or not Lynch is slowing down, really wont have that great of an impact of our defense. Our Defensive line should be greatly improved with the addition of Dewayne Robertson and Ebeneezer Ekuban coming back from injury. Last year we also drafted 3 defensive linemen, the second year is generally when a dlineman starts to show a little somthing. So the Defensive Line should be greatly improved from a year ago with Jarvis Moss Tim Crowder and Marcus Thomas.

Now if you actually take a second to look, the run D was much improved the second half of the season. Why? because we switched schemes in the middle of the year. We were playing a Jim Bates Defense, which we did not have the personel to run

The Linebacking core would almost be impossible not to improve on. DJ will be moving back to his natural position at the WILL. We will have a middle linebacker who is dedicated to the run be it Koutivides or Webster. And the addition of Boss Bailey we actuallly have a SAM that can cover. And any unit that gets rid of Ian Gold, the man who couldnt tackle my mom running out of the backfield, is surley to be better. So the Defense as a whole will almost certainly better.

On the offensive side of the ball, Jay Cutler will be coing into his 3rd year. This is usualy the make or break year for QBs. One of the main reasons that Cutlers year last year was subpar (if you can say that) was the fact that he was un-diagnosed with diabetes and lost 30 pounds during the season. So lets imagine a completley healty Cutler.

The offensive line should be better than it has been in years. Tom Nalsen and Starting guard Ben Hamilton were both out of action for almost the entire season. Not to mention the below average play from Matt Lepsis, Ryan Clady is almost certainly an upgrade at the LT position. At right guard you have probably our best lineman last year in Montrae Holland. So with that upgrade Cutler should have plenty of time to throw the ball, and the run game should return to its consistent dominant self.

At WR you have arguably one of the brightest young stars in the NFL, that being Brandon Marshall. Who is set to return almost exactley a month from now. Which also happens to be a month from training camp. So he will have ample time to return to prime form. You also have one of the best slot recievers and surley Darrell Jackson or Keary Colbert is surley to be an upgrade over glenn martinez as the number 2 reciever.(Walker was hurt, or pouting the majority of the year). At TE you have one of the best blocking TEs in the league and perhaps Cutlers favorite target Tony Scheffler.

The only position due to be downgraded is Kicker, So i realy dont understand how you can expect Denver to be so horrible, Unless there is somthing i missed?
your very optimistic about the denvers additions this year and changes i just dont see it but i guess we will have to wait and leave the season to settle the judgment.
Kurve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFireKai View Post
Because they play in the NFC South, where the last place team always, inexplicably, wins the division the next season.
If this interesting trend can continue for another year, that would be something.
Old 05-20-2008, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Tha Boss
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurve View Post
your very optimistic about the denvers additions this year and changes i just dont see it but i guess we will have to wait and leave the season to settle the judgment.
Im not saying they are going to be a superbowl contender. But i am saying they certainly improved from a disasterous year last year, and should do no worse.
Old 05-20-2008, 03:40 PM    (permalink
TheGreatEscape
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Boss View Post
Im not saying they are going to be a superbowl contender. But i am saying they certainly improved from a disasterous year last year, and should do no worse.
I'm sorry but this "my team is better than we were last season so we have to have a better record" line thinking is painfully stupid. Every team is better than they were last season so should every team have a better record?
Old 05-20-2008, 04:00 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm sorry but this "my team is better than we were last season so we have to have a better record" line thinking is painfully stupid. Every team is better than they were last season so should every team have a better record?
sure every team is, in a way, better if you just look at their roster.

but take into account injuries and position changes and it tells a different story.

as of right now, with their defense entirely healthy and tait at RT, the bears are an overall better team than they were at the end of the season last year. the only argument you could make against that is the loss of berrian but theres young recievers there ready to go, one just needs to step up to start.

plus, i would say the packers will take a step back. and the vikings might not take the expected step forward if they can't find a QB......so even in comparison, the division got worse so that helps the bears case in the "they got better" scenario.

you can't say it about every team but theres on where i firmly believe its true
Old 05-20-2008, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Tha Boss
Rookie

Quote:
This is a PREDICTION thread. As i stated Denver had many key injuries last year, and were playing with a very inexperienced team.

So baring injury, the younger players should step up. The defensive line should be much improved. And to top it all off Denver plays in one of the worst confrences in the league right now.

The offense has all the tools to be elite, I clearly stated all of this in the previous post. It is not like i was just saying "oh they will be better than last season". Without out actually stating many facts, which explained what lead to the demise of Denver last year. Perhaps you just didnt reead that post.
Old 05-20-2008, 05:52 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Every player other than RT has a proven starting record on the offensive line. The last first round offensive tackle the Panthers took was pretty good and started for 16 games as a rookie and helped get the team to the SB in Jordan Gross.

Besides last year Wharton gave up something like 11 sacks. Gross will be far better giving up just 3 last year and Otah won't be 11 sacks bad, I'm predicting 6 or 7 as a rookie.

As for receivers. You might not like Mushin Muhummad or DJ Hackett but even blind, deaf mutes know that those two receivers will be 10x better than Keary Colbert and Drew Carter. For one, muhummad loves to block and both receivers actually have dependable hands.

You're saying that the panthers will be worse than 7-9 because they're offensive line needs to gel and they've got two receivers better than they had last year opposite smith.

I've got to tell you, you make 0 sense in your argument.

David Carr, weak offensive line, weak running game and weak receivers were the teams biggest problem.

Everyone is starting to bag the Panthers Defense which makes no sense. Here's a newsflash for you, when your offense can only control the ball for 20 minutes in a game, your defense isn't going to shut anyone down. Especially when your LE has a down year, your RE gets too old and your "star" DT decides to quit on you.

The team had a lot of issues at the defensive line and on offense and still went 7-9. Now the team improves every area of deficiency and does so CLEARLY not just in my opinion, but its a consensus accross all forms of sports media and even other NFC South fans agree. Yet you still think they'll be a worse team facing easier opponents.

You're insane.

Old 05-20-2008, 06:17 PM    (permalink
TheGreatEscape
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
Every player other than RT has a proven starting record on the offensive line. The last first round offensive tackle the Panthers took was pretty good and started for 16 games as a rookie and helped get the team to the SB in Jordan Gross.

Besides last year Wharton gave up something like 11 sacks. Gross will be far better giving up just 3 last year and Otah won't be 11 sacks bad, I'm predicting 6 or 7 as a rookie.

As for receivers. You might not like Mushin Muhummad or DJ Hackett but even blind, deaf mutes know that those two receivers will be 10x better than Keary Colbert and Drew Carter. For one, muhummad loves to block and both receivers actually have dependable hands.

You're saying that the panthers will be worse than 7-9 because they're offensive line needs to gel and they've got two receivers better than they had last year opposite smith.

I've got to tell you, you make 0 sense in your argument.

David Carr, weak offensive line, weak running game and weak receivers were the teams biggest problem.

Everyone is starting to bag the Panthers Defense which makes no sense.

Here's a newsflash for you, when your offense can only control the ball for 20 minutes in a game, your defense isn't going to shut anyone down. Especially when your LE has a down year, your RE gets too old and your "star" DT decides to quit on you.

The team had a lot of issues at the defensive line and on offense and still went 7-9. Now the team improves every area of deficiency and does so CLEARLY not just in my opinion, but its a consensus accross all forms of sports media and even other NFC South fans agree. Yet you still think they'll be a worse team facing easier opponents.

You're insane.
So the panthers had so many terrible things happen that made them terrible, then how'd they go 7-9? Could it be that they overachiever and beat on teams who also had ish hit the fan?

I'm not going to argue that the panthers aren't better by that same token I couldn't argue that the Saints, Bucs and Falcons aren't better. Does the entire NFC south get to have a good record?
You guys very well could have a better team next year, but that doesn't mean you'll have a better record. I think the giants will be better than they were last year, does that mean we're repeating? I doubt it.
Old 05-20-2008, 07:05 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

The team went 7-9 because they fought their guts out for Matt Moore to win 2 games, had Delhomme for three (two of which the Panthers won)

So that's 4 games through actually having a non-inept Qb, Testaverde winning over Arizona makes 5.

The other two wins came against San Francisco a terrible team and against new orleans who had a horrendous secondary last year.

In essence the team won because they had a QB who could get it done and keep the offense on the field. The 9 losses last year were solely offensive losses, anyone who watched the Panthers play last year knew it was all offensive issues and those issues have been corrected.

So far all you've had to say is "not every team can win" and that apparently our divisional rivals who outside of tampa are still in rebuild mode might be better, though past history suggests otherwise.

You make no sense.

Old 05-20-2008, 08:38 PM    (permalink
TheGreatEscape
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
The team went 7-9 because they fought their guts out for Matt Moore to win 2 games, had Delhomme for three (two of which the Panthers won)

So that's 4 games through actually having a non-inept Qb, Testaverde winning over Arizona makes 5.

The other two wins came against San Francisco a terrible team and against new orleans who had a horrendous secondary last year.

In essence the team won becauuse they had a QB who could get it done and keep the offense on the field. The 9 losses last year were solely offensive losses, anyone who watched the Panthers play last year knew it was all offensive issues and those issues have been corrected.
So far all you've had to say is "not every team can win" and that apparently our divisional rivals who outside of tampa are still in rebuild mode might be better, though past history suggests otherwise.

You make no sense.
Actually past history suggests the Falcons should win the south.

The Panthers had a good defense and atrocious offense, and their offense cost them a lot but this defense wasn't extraordinary and the I don't see your O clicking as quickly as you do. You've got 3 olinemen starting at positions they didn't start last year. They may be better fits but oline play is all about chemistry and being in rythm with your fellow lineman which leads me to believe your oline will struggle especially early.

And I'm not believing Delhomme plays great, especially early on as he gets pressured more while the line gels.

Yes you will be better but you'll still be a team that has a good defense and alright offense, IMO that sounds like a 7-9 team. I could he wrong on this one but I just don't see anything that leads me to believe the Panthers are going to excel this season.
Old 05-20-2008, 09:16 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

I'm not going to repeat myself again just because you cannot grasp simple football concepts.

03, and 05 saw the team start new players at tackle and guard and centre and in both those years the team made the NFCCG in 03 they made the superbowl. John Fox's staff has never had a problem shuffling the line.

Lets say for arguments sake the shuffle of the line costs the Panthers 2 of the first 4, that will still match up with what I predicted.

Delhomme had his career season with the worst line the Panthers put on the field during his time in Carolina. Don't count him out because of the line lacking in chemistry. If history is anything to go on he'll be better than ever because of it.