Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 02-28-2007, 07:49 AM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Chris Houston

I have to say that I'm very intereted in Chris Houston after the combine. And seeing some of the clips they showed of him against Dwayne Jarrett got me excited as well. If we indeed move Henry to safety, I'm leaning towards Houston with our 22nd pick.

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 08:07 AM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he had a good game against a WR whom everyone says is slow. Who cares? Hes a great CB don't get me wrong, I just don't understand why people are so high on one performance. Just because Mayock showed you that he was able to shut down Jarrett, you think Houston is the second coming. Guess who is the #1 CB on Mayock's board?
Old 02-28-2007, 08:30 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac076 View Post
he had a good game against a WR whom everyone says is slow. Who cares? Hes a great CB don't get me wrong, I just don't understand why people are so high on one performance. Just because Mayock showed you that he was able to shut down Jarrett, you think Houston is the second coming. Guess who is the #1 CB on Mayock's board?
It wasnt one performance... he shut down Bowe and Meachem... among others. The problem with Houston is he at times is way too aggressive, so he's gonna get beat a lot. Double moves have killed this kid in the past. Yeah, he's not much of a tackler either... we dont want him in the open field at all. With the bad comes the good, he's gonna get many, many pass deflections, he'll drop a lot of sure ints but, he can definitely cover. Many compare him to Ahmad Carrol... I like him more than Carrol to be honest but, the potential for him to be a bust is there do to his eye popping measurables.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:02 AM    (permalink
FinChase
Veteran

FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
It wasnt one performance... he shut down Bowe and Meachem... among others. The problem with Houston is he at times is way too aggressive, so he's gonna get beat a lot. Double moves have killed this kid in the past. Yeah, he's not much of a tackler either... we dont want him in the open field at all. With the bad comes the good, he's gonna get many, many pass deflections, he'll drop a lot of sure ints but, he can definitely cover. Many compare him to Ahmad Carrol... I like him more than Carrol to be honest but, the potential for him to be a bust is there do to his eye popping measurables.
So, let's say at 22, Houston, Hall, and Ross are all sitting there. Which would you take?
FinChase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:11 AM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Poet3334 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'd take Hall. I think he's a better cover corner, although the difference is slight.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
Albert Camus
Poet3334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:19 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinChase View Post
So, let's say at 22, Houston, Hall, and Ross are all sitting there. Which would you take?
I'd go Hall.

If it was Ross and Houston available at 22....I'd go Houston.

No so sure Hall will be available, though. I doubt he will.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:22 AM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinChase View Post
Hall without a doubt.
Old 02-28-2007, 07:42 PM    (permalink
mtmock
Rookie

mtmock needs more cowbell.

hall...but houston a close # 2

Dallas Cowboys 07-08 Superbowl CHAMPS!
mtmock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 07:56 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CB? Eeeeeewe....
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 08:05 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.

I agree D-Unit. CB?????? EWWWWWWW Gross.
Old 02-28-2007, 11:38 PM    (permalink
LSUALUM99
Veteran

LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hall by far. Ross second. McCauley third. Houston 4th.

Designs by Thule

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.
LSUALUM99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:57 AM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.

Really? I like McCauley and Ross too but not over Houston. All Ross is 25, he is old.