Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 02-28-2007, 11:35 AM    (permalink
nemo1404

Allan: I met with all the TE coaches, but had full interviews with Philadelphia, Washington and Miami. It was just getting to know you, but Miami had a dry-erase board to draw some plays on.

Greg Olsen: I did meet with Philly

Eagles | R. Alexander talks with team
Sat, 24 Feb 2007 22:43:35 -0800

During his NFL Combine interview, Oklahoma LB Rufus Alexander said he has talked with the Philadelphia Eagles.

Among teams that have interviewed LB Prescott Burgess are Philadelphia, the New York Giants, Cincinnati and Miami. He’ll be interviewed by several more teams before he returns home and prepares for Michigan’s pro day

On Saturday, Kolb met with the Texans, Lions, Browns, Redskins, Saints, Eagles and Bills

Nate Ilao
"I talked to a lot of teams over here. Maybe I talked to all of them. I had a lot of private meetings, too. It's going to be a whirlwind to think back at what went on.

I felt the Jaguars and the Eagles showed a lot of interest, as well as the Bengals. I had private interviews with Green Bay and Washington, teams like that. It's been pretty crazy."

Eagles | Team interviews F. Bennett
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 14:46:16 -0800

During his NFL Combine interview, South Carolina CB Fred Bennett said he interviewed with the Philadelphia Eagles

OT Tony Ugoh - Arkansas...met with him at Senior Bowl

OT Ryan Harris - Notre Dame...met with him at Senior Bowl

OG Justin Blalock - Texas...met with him at Senior Bowl

OG Mansfield Wrotto - Georgia Tech...met with him at Senior Bowl

OG Manuel Ramirez - Texas Tech...met with him at Senior Bowl
Old 02-28-2007, 12:56 PM    (permalink
mpt117
Rookie

mpt117 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mpt117 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mpt117 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mpt117 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mpt117 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mpt117 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mpt117 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mpt117 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mpt117 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mpt117 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mpt117 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

last year the eagles drafted 6 out of the 8 players they had showed interest in (bunkley, justice, jean-gilles, avant, bloom, and ramsey.) 3 of the 8 were brought to philly for visits (bunkley, justice, and jean-gilles) also, 2 of the eagles UDFA were on the list as well, Hank Baskett (who we traded for) and OT Pat McCoy. ill update when i get them from other sites and report if any come for visits. so here it goes, the various prospects the eagles showed interested in:

at the Shrine Game:
Idaho St. QB Matt Gutierrez
Michigan WR Steve Breaston
Texas DE Brian Robison

at the Senior Bowl:
Texas OT/OG Justin Blalock
Arkansas OT Tony Ugoh
Georgia Tech OT/OG Mansfield Wrotto
Cal CB Daymeion Hughes
Fresno St. CB Marcus McCauley
Texas Tech OG Manuel Ramirez
Louisiana-Monroe SS Kevin Payne
Kansas St. RB Thomas Clayton
Clemson WR Chansi Stuckey

at the Combine:
Notre Dame OT Ryan Harris
Oklahoma LB Rufus Alexander
Michigan LB Prescott Burgess
Houston QB Kevin Kolb
Hawaii RB/FB Nate Ilaoa
South Carolina CB Fred Bennett
Whitworth TE Michael Allan
Miami TE Greg Olsen

visited their school:
Albany OT Jacob Hobbs

Special Ties:
Notre Dame CB Mike Richardson
Notre Dame S Chinedum Ndukwe (one of our asst. coaches Trent Walters coached them at ND)
BYU QB John Beck (working out with former Eagles Off. Coordinator Rod Dowhower)
Central Missouri QB Toby Korrodi (being coached by Koy Detmer)
Boise St. QB Jared Zabransky (cousin of former Eagles LB Justin Ena)

...updated list ive made
mpt117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 02:16 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like that we talked to Ilaoa, he would be a great second doy pick for us if we didn't get Leonard. I was hoping to see names like Willis, Griffin, Carriker, Leonard on there though, but thats just me. Hopefully we met with them and it just hasn't been posted yet. Where did you go to find this? I would love to check it out as well.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 02:32 PM    (permalink
mpt117
Rookie

mpt117 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mpt117 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mpt117 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mpt117 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mpt117 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mpt117 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mpt117 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mpt117 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mpt117 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mpt117 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mpt117 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
I like that we talked to Ilaoa, he would be a great second doy pick for us if we didn't get Leonard. I was hoping to see names like Willis, Griffin, Carriker, Leonard on there though, but thats just me. Hopefully we met with them and it just hasn't been posted yet. Where did you go to find this? I would love to check it out as well.
who me? i found it onthe eagles forum at footballrefuge.com and there is one at EMB
mpt117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 02:52 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Either of you two could have answered. I have been looking for a place to find this stuff out. Thanks.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like Fred Bennett but it is a little discouraging not to see Griffin's name there.
Old 02-28-2007, 04:23 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Most of those guys won't even sniff the first round of the draft. This is another time where the team will try to be sneaky and get their guy without people really being able to guess. Mark it!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 06:00 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Calm down everyone there is still plenty of time left before the draft, we will probably meet with most of the guys who have been discussed.
Old 03-01-2007, 08:24 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Exactly. I'm not worried in any way about this. I trust Heckert and the scouts to make the right calls here.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This doesn't mean awhole lot to me, I do hope we do draft Ilaoa and some others on that list though.

But the Senior Bowl, talking with 4 O-linemen is interesting. But the players talk with alot of teams at the combine, most players said they only had a couple teams not want to interview them. From what I heard of anyways