Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-17-2008, 03:17 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duster View Post
Ever been to a New Year's party? Is it a jerk-move to spray champagne at Midnight?
There's a time and place for everything. I'd still prefer not to be sprayed down w/anything, thanks.

Quote:
Sounds like that hot desert sun is blocking your ability to think clearly.
No, he's absolutely right. And it's sad that there are people who don't think it's a disrespectful, d-bag maneuver to think it's ok to do whatever the f8ck you want b/c you've got money to burn.

If it turns out that the club was packed full of Walker's friends and family that's one thing - same as a private New Year's party would be. Otherwise it just shows a complete lack of respect for others, whether you think it's 'cool' or not.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Duster
Rookie

Duster needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
Kevin. I also don't think you'll be in the same club as Javon. And i mean that in the best way. You're a level headed white middle class dude, who doesn't neeeeed to go to vegas and sit in a bar with tramps and athletes and get your **** sprayed with champagne.

Duster. Quit busting his balls. Just because you're a club rat doesn't mean he has to take that.
Just trying to explain to him that there are differences in what is socially-acceptable based on the situation.
Duster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 03:30 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just trying to explain to him that there are differences in what is socially-acceptable based on the situation.
The key term is "socially-acceptable" - which is compatible w/being a d-bag. I've been sprayed w/champagne and, despite it being "socially-acceptable" in a club setting, found it to be thoroughly obnoxious and wasteful - especially when it's the good stuff. For the love of all things alcoholic - if you're just going to spray the crowd with it - buy some effin Korbel!!

It's irrelevant anyway, since the main issue (imo) is the display of wealth shown by spraying people w/a gratuitous number of bottles in the first place. Talk about making yourself an instant target. He certainly doesn't deserve it (nobody does, regardless of age/race/social/economic status) but there are ways to reduce the chances of something like this happening. ie - a limo or cab - as mentioned before.

Old 06-17-2008, 05:02 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
The key term is "socially-acceptable" - which is compatible w/being a d-bag. I've been sprayed w/champagne and, despite it being "socially-acceptable" in a club setting, found it to be thoroughly obnoxious and wasteful - especially when it's the good stuff. For the love of all things alcoholic - if you're just going to spray the crowd with it - buy some effin Korbel!!

Agreed. I don't like to pay 40 dollars to have my dress or top drycleaned because some douchebag likes to shoot his load and can't keep it to himself.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 05:24 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
jesus, get real.

are you honestly suggesting that me posting that he's an idiot has any remote connection to his dad walking into the hospital and saying the same thing? i can't even begin to put into words how incredibly ridiculous that is.

treat others how i'd want to be treated? to be honest, if i had just sprayed champagne over a bunch of people in the wrong place and had been robbed/mugged afterwards, i think i'd probably have bigger things to worry about than whether a bunch of folks on some internet forum think i did something stupid. i fail to see how this golden rule BS has anything to do with any of this.
i wasn't saying that his father wlaked in and said those things. I was trying to use an analogy to get the point across. I was saying that any of us would feel like a total a**hole in that situation, and people saying sh*t like what was said before wouldn't make anything better at all, and is flat out wrong.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 05:48 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I'm not entirely shocked he was found alone. You all can't possibly tell me you've never witnessed a fight go down and then run away to avoid being next or possibly caught by cops. He could have been with people who fled the scene before cops came due to less than legal circumstances
I never leave my mates side if they're hurt. Yes I've been in fights, Yes I've been arrested.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Duster
Rookie

Quote:
horse****. you spray me with anything at a bar and i'm liable to try to break your neck. further, what the hell does new year's have to do with anything? as far as i remember, that's in january.
You're liable to break my neck? What are you, 16 years old? Somebody sprays champagne into a crowd and you're going to go up to them and start a fight? Calm down their Rambo. Second of all, if it was me, or in this case Javon Walker who did, I can ensure you that wouldn't step to them or if you did you'd be plastered onto the ground like Turtle at the Malice at the Palace.

The point about New Year's is that it is commonplace to have champagne sprayed into a crowd at celebrations. Maybe you people haven't experienced this, but it happens all the time at clubs and parties, and not just on New Years.
Old 06-17-2008, 05:53 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You're liable to break my neck? What are you, 16 years old? Somebody sprays champagne into a crowd and you're going to go up to them and start a fight? Calm down their Rambo. Second of all, if it was me, or in this case Javon Walker who did, I can ensure you that wouldn't step to them or if you did you'd be plastered onto the ground like Turtle at the Malice at the Palace.

The point about New Year's is that it is commonplace to have champagne sprayed into a crowd at celebrations. Maybe you people haven't experienced this, but it happens all the time at clubs and parties, and not just on New Years.
Javon Walker can't be that tough or else he wouldn't have been left unconsious in the street.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 05:55 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Because people arn't really supposed to be taking baths in such carbonated liquids every night (even in vegas) that are indeed tasty and not for getting all over my clothes.

Just because you're a rock superstar, live large, big house, two cars, doesn't mean you get to act like a douchebag and spray people not your friends.

Old 06-17-2008, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
Because people arn't really supposed to be taking baths in such carbonated liquids every night (even in vegas) that are indeed tasty and not for getting all over my clothes.

Just because you're a rock superstar, live large, big house, two cars, doesn't mean you get to act like a douchebag and spray people not your friends.
I thought it was five cars...

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Meta4
Rookie

Meta4 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shere Khan View Post
"ANTE UP, JACK THAT FOOL/
YOU WANT BIG MONEY, KIDNAP THAT FOOL/

IT'S THE PERFECT TIMING, YOU SEE THAT MAN SHINING?

GET UP OFF THEM GOTDAMN DIAMONDS!/"

I'm really sorry about what happened to Javon Walker, its most unfortunate.

But this is the only thing that runs through my head when I think of this situation.....had this song ran through his head while he indulged in acts of grandoise showing of wealth, this situation might not of had happened, but it's Vegas though....the same Vegas where Levi Jones got jumped by Joey Porter and his 'gang', so.....(shrugs)
Dope M.O.P. reference.

THE PACK IS BACK!
Meta4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 06:06 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
I thought it was five cars...
not in this day and age. gas is too expensive even for rock superstars

Old 06-17-2008, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Duster
Rookie

Quote:
ZOMG you must be like 6 or something!!! *yawn*

fact: if anyone poured their drink on me for any reason at any bar, we would have a problem, whether i'd get "stomped" or not. what the hell clubs do you "go to" that you think this is somehow acceptable behaviour? maybe i should meet you there and pour a beer on your head, since there's realistically no difference (except that champagne is sticky).

but hey, if you like it when people hose you down at a club, by all means, wear a big, sloppy grin. but suggesting that everyone on earth should be ok with it because it happens every once in a while at a bar is the absolute height of idiocy.
There's a difference between getting a few drops of champagne sprayed on you in celebration and having a beer dumped on your head. But hey, you haven't experienced it so how are you supposed to know that?
Old 06-17-2008, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Duster, do you resemble one of these guys?

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Duster
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Duster, do you resemble one of these guys?

Yup, I'm the one with the Heiny.
Old 06-17-2008, 07:16 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Duster just doesn't get the big picture. All he needs to do is look at a normal person, or at the Javon situation and result to realize that that isn't how general thought processes work. If you want to use ur 'situation' as a reason for the action, then realize at least that this obviously wasn't the situation, and there are in fact people out there who do believe that getting sprayed with a liquid in pretty much any setting is grounds to get beaten down. Make a mental note of that so that u don't end up in that situation, and end up saying to urself later 'man, i thought i was just being cool'

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 07:19 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
You couldn't have just included that in your long tirade? Did it really have to be a seperate post?
thanks post police. i did another one just for u

Quote:
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
Old 06-18-2008, 04:16 AM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Javon Walker wasnt attacked because he was spraying the crowd with champagne - Dustbuster's right, this type of thing is very common, especially in Vegas, where when you go out to party, you go out to party hard. A little champagne never hurt nobody, this isn't njx's Boulder CO dive where if someobody pours alcohol on you its go time. It's Vegas, where this type of celebrating is commonplace.

He was attacked because a couple a haters saw an opportunity to come up. The thing I really don't understand is that if he was at the club with a bunch of family and friends, where the hell were they while he was being rolled up? To me it doesn't make sense, there is more to it. I have ended up alone while partying only once, and that was because I blacked out and wandered away from the group, and I doubt Walker was that far gone (could be wrong) ... Either way, I hope more of the story comes out because it just doesn't add up.

At any rate, Kevin - even though it goes against my deeply entrenched Raider instincts, it has been far too long since I have seen one of your incredibly detailed and precisely up -to- scale renderings. Perhaps Javon is in need of such an honor? I am in need of such a laugh.
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 04:32 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New info:

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs...es/013348.html

Quote:
We don’t believe this is a random act,” Las Vegas police Lt. Clint Nichols told the Chronicle. “They knew who he was and (Walker) presented a target.
“We did get a surveillance (video) of a vehicle and suspects that may have been involved. We know there were suspects, possibly two (but) we haven’t identified anyone yet.”
I wonder if "not a random act" means planned in advance and premeditated, or if it could still be in retaliation from someone who got champagne sprayed on their expensive threads.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 06:03 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
New info:

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs...es/013348.html

I wonder if "not a random act" means planned in advance and premeditated, or if it could still be in retaliation from someone who got champagne sprayed on their expensive threads.
Well it could have been someone who got sprayed with champagne who called up his buddies or whatever, then waited for Walker to be seen alone or in a dark place or whatever. Meaning he planned to whoop his ass since he saw him inside.
Old 06-18-2008, 07:01 AM    (permalink
Duster
Rookie

So it had absolutely nothing to do with the champagne-spraying...

Quote:
Cantrell said there were no reports of a disturbance at the club.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3448362
It was a robbery. He was targeted as a pro athlete and robbed.

But hey, it was probably triggered because some thug had a drop of champagne sprayed onto his polo.
Old 06-18-2008, 08:49 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

according to Javon:

"I was just back at my room and at about 5:30 in the morning I got a knock at the door. I opened it and 3 guys with guns were there. They cracked me in the head a few times, knocking me unconscious. They then robbed me of everything I had; my watch, money, everything! Somehow they got me to a car and dropped me off in the street. That’s what happened."

Whether or not he is being honest, I just thought I would bring it into the discussion.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 10:06 AM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
So it had absolutely nothing to do with the champagne-spraying...

It was a robbery. He was targeted as a pro athlete and robbed.

But hey, it was probably triggered because some thug had a drop of champagne sprayed onto his polo.
why would someone who wants to beat someone down make a report at the club? These aren't 5 year old kids who cry to mommy. If this is common place in Vegas, which u say it is, then obviously the club would think nothing of it. It takes one thug wearing $500+ piece of clothing to get pissed off. The fact that he was a pro athlete probably may have factored in, but to just rule out Javon's actions at the casino/bar is just being ignorant

Quote:
Old 06-18-2008, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Smokey
Veteran

Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentN View Post
according to Javon:

"I was just back at my room and at about 5:30 in the morning I got a knock at the door. I opened it and 3 guys with guns were there. They cracked me in the head a few times, knocking me unconscious. They then robbed me of everything I had; my watch, money, everything! Somehow they got me to a car and dropped me off in the street. That’s what happened."

Whether or not he is being honest, I just thought I would bring it into the discussion.
This is a little fishy. Why would they knock him in the head in his room, rob him, then carry him down to their vehicle through a hotel hallway. And then drop him off in the street. Why not just leave him unconcious in his room? Why risk carrying him downstairs?

My gut tells me Javon's hiding something. I've blacked out while drinking a few times in my youth and it's embarassing and confusing. And given what just went down with Cedric I would think Javon would have motive to cover up his own indiscretions.

Last edited by Smokey : 06-18-2008 at 10:31 AM.
Smokey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 11:40 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

I concur. That may be the most BS story I've ever heard. I wonder if the truth will come out . . .

Must have been one of the few hotels in Vegas that doesn't have any security cameras.

Last edited by FlyingElvis : 06-18-2008 at 11:43 AM.