Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-15-2009, 03:28 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Garth Brooks is coming out of retirement!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091015/...FydGhicm9va3Nz
Old 11-21-2009, 03:56 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

heard this song the other day.might be one of my favorite Toby songs
Old 12-10-2009, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a family member that wants the latest Brad Paisley CD for Christmas and since I don't follow country music I don't know what it is called?

Plus rep for help.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ONly country I ever listen/listened to is/was all 3 Carrie Underwood albums like 2 Taylor Swift songs and like 3 songs from Lonestar lol

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:23 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To Splat: The new Album is called "American Saturday Night".

To Raiderz: Lonestar is/was the ****.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:28 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The last country album I couldn't stop playing was "The Foundation" by Zac Brown Band, just because I LOVE Chicken Fried.

My dad also got to drink and buy drinks, and have drinks bought by Trent Tomlinson. I'm jealous!

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:31 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
The last country album I couldn't stop playing was "The Foundation" by Zac Brown Band, just because I LOVE Chicken Fried.

My dad also got to drink and buy drinks, and have drinks bought by Trent Tomlinson. I'm jealous!
Chicken Fried is a bad ass song, but so is "Whatever it is" and "Toes". I love me some Zac Brown Band.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:32 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Chicken Fried is a bad ass song, but so is "Whatever it is" and "Toes". I love me some Zac Brown Band.
The song is even better because I can relate to it, from when I'd go on the trails at my Uncles campground and sit up there with the family grilling burgers in the wilderness and drinkin' some beer on the ATVs.

God I miss those times, why can't life be that easy again?

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:14 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
To Splat: The new Album is called "American Saturday Night".
Thanks sir.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:12 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Gonna go get drunk in a bit, then gonna go to the Eli Young Band concert tonight. Yeeaaahhh.
Old 03-10-2010, 04:09 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That whole album is amazing, one of my favorites.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 04:10 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Gonna go get drunk in a bit, then gonna go to the Eli Young Band concert tonight. Yeeaaahhh.
Damn, I'm jealous. They're one of my favorite bands, and their song "Small Town Kid" is my favorite song.

Old 03-10-2010, 04:46 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I went to the Zac Brown Band's concert the other night and I thought it sucked. I like Whatever It Is and Highway 20 Ride, but Chicken Fried and Toes are just okay. I want to see Lady Antebellum, Brad Paisley, and Jason Aldean.
Old 03-10-2010, 05:02 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
I went to the Zac Brown Band's concert the other night and I thought it sucked. I like Whatever It Is and Highway 20 Ride, but Chicken Fried and Toes are just okay. I want to see Lady Antebellum, Brad Paisley, and Jason Aldean.
Yes definitely. I love Toes, so I have to disagree with you there, unless you are talking about it at the concert.

Old 03-10-2010, 05:04 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Zac Brown Band >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lady Antebellum.

Jason Aldean is a beast though, one of my favorite artists right now.
Old 03-10-2010, 05:06 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Zac Brown Band >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lady Antebellum.

Jason Aldean is a beast though, one of my favorite artists right now.
I like them both a lot, but Aldean's last album was incredible, lots of very memorasble songs on it, I think I mentioned it earlier in this thread actually, lol.

Old 03-10-2010, 05:11 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Yes definitely. I love Toes, so I have to disagree with you there, unless you are talking about it at the concert.
The only good part of the concert was the fact that it was cheap for a concert. In the seating chart they mentioned nothing of having a dance floor take up the first 40 yards around the stage. So I bought the second the pre-sale came out and got the 5th row on the floor. When I get there I find out I really have like the 50th row because the dance floor takes up all the space. Then Joey and Rorry, Nic Cowan, Sonia Leigh,and Levi Lowery sang over 2/3rds of the concert. Then to fill time, The Zac Brown Band sang Devil Went Down to Georgia and sang other songs that werent his. I ended up paying to have not as great of seats as expected and then ended up hearing the local bands from Georgia way more than anything else. They werent even good either. Zac Brown didnt even seem too happy to meet anyone that stayed so long after the concert to meet everyone and get autographs. He was just pushing everyone along and wouldnt even thank you for coming out. He would just give you a glare and push your autograph away......I think Toes is okay but my favorite song is Whatever It Is. Highway 20 Ride took a little while but it grew on me the more I heard it.

Last edited by jayceheathman : 03-10-2010 at 05:23 PM.
jayceheathman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 05:19 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
The only good part of the concert was the fact that it was cheap for a concert. In the seating chart they mentioned nothing of having a dance floor take up the first 40 yards around the stage. So I bought the second the pre-sale came out and got the 5th row on the floor. When I get there I find out I really have like the 50th row because the dance floor takes up all the space. Then Joey and Rorry, Nic Cowan, Sonia Leigh,and Levi Lowery sang over 2/3rds of the concert. Then to fill time, The Zac Brown Band sang Devil Went Down to Georgia and sang other songs that werent his. I ended up paying to have not as great of seats as expected and then ended up hearing the local bands from Georgia way more than anything else. They werent even good either......I think Toes is okay but my favorite song is Whatever It Is. Highway 20 Ride took a little while but it grew on me the more I heard it.
I like Whatever It Is a lot, as well as Highway 20 ride, but I like that whole album, so I would have been a happy panda. I like listening to lesser known bands, so I'd probably enjoy that too, honestly, as long as they weren't garbage.

Old 03-10-2010, 05:27 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

Quote:
I like Whatever It Is a lot, as well as Highway 20 ride, but I like that whole album, so I would have been a happy panda. I like listening to lesser known bands, so I'd probably enjoy that too, honestly, as long as they weren't garbage.
I wouldnt mind listening to lesser known bands for a little while but not for the whole concert when I paid to see The Zac Brown Band. The only okay one of them was Sonia Leigh. The others sucked in my opinion. Plus, in most concerts the entertainer will move around and get into their music but Zac Brown just stood at the same mic and didnt move. My favorite concert so far, although its not country music, has been Trans Siberian Orchestra. It was awesome.
Old 03-10-2010, 05:35 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Any of you ***** listen to the Avett Brothers?
Did you see the Avett Brothers song "Head Full of Doubt/Road Full of Promise" was on during the advertisement for the TNT show Saving Grace? Did yo also hear their album I and Love and You was #1 of all albums released in '09? That is another very good album. I like a bunch of their music.

Old 03-10-2010, 05:36 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I wouldnt mind listening to lesser known bands for a little while but not for the whole concert when I paid to see The Zac Brown Band. The only okay one of them was Sonia Leigh. The others sucked in my opinion. Plus, in most concerts the entertainer will move around and get into their music but Zac Brown just stood at the same mic and didnt move. My favorite concert so far, although its not country music, has been Trans Siberian Orchestra. It was awesome.
Two of my friends went to a TSO concert a few years ago and still talk about it. I've heard lots of great things about them.

Old 03-10-2010, 05:38 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

Quote:
I like them both a lot, but Aldean's last album was incredible, lots of very memorasble songs on it, I think I mentioned it earlier in this thread actually, lol.
Jason Aldean has a lot of really good songs. I like She's Country, Why, Johnny Cash, and Hicktown the most. Big Green Tractor is probably next on the list. Truth is starting to be way overplayed. My favorite song by Lady Antebellum is probably American Honey.
Old 03-10-2010, 05:42 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

Quote:
Two of my friends went to a TSO concert a few years ago and still talk about it. I've heard lots of great things about them.
It was amazing and worth the high ticket price. They have a Spring Tour but I dont know if that will be as good since they booked all of the events at little theaters instead of stadiums. They arent going to do their incredible set this time around I guess. My friend worked for the audio company that was hired to put the equipment up for TSO and he said they had 22 eighteen wheelers full of stuff just from the set. It took them 5 hours to tear down everything.
Old 03-10-2010, 06:10 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Jason Aldean has a lot of really good songs. I like She's Country, Why, Johnny Cash, and Hicktown the most. Big Green Tractor is probably next on the list. Truth is starting to be way overplayed. My favorite song by Lady Antebellum is probably American Honey.
Those are some of my favorite songs by Aldean, but here are some more off his last album.

"This I gotta See"- A favorite song of mine
"Wide Open"-Another favorite
"Crazy Town"
"Love Was Easy"
"On My Highway"
"Keep the Girl"

Excpet for "Crazy Town", I could see all those songs on the radio soon after "The Truth" gets its time. I highly suggest going over his previous albums too, lots of songs that didn't reach popularity that are VERY good.

Also, another song I've heard that hasn't, and probably won't, get popular is "The Call" by Matt Kennon. Terrific song, nother favorite.

Not sure if I mentioned it before, but "Cattleman's Gun" by Dean Brody is another favorite song of mine, probably #2 behind "Small Town Kid". Cattleman's Gun is like a movie I can play in my head, great song.

As I was typing this post, "Hicktown" came up on my Itunes... lol

Old 03-10-2010, 06:42 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My grandfather passed away just over a year ago.

I heard this song coming home today and was in tears driving down the highway.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote