Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-06-2009, 01:16 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love that song "Small Town USA" by Justin Moore.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 10:40 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I worked a Marty Stuart concert last night. You wouldn't believe the drunk the girls there dude.

Old 08-14-2009, 02:39 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Josh Turner and Anthony Hamilton- No where fast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=linhNoMl0p4

Great ******* song.
I'm a big Josh Turner fan, but I'm not really a big big fan of this song. I like it, but ti doesn't really stick out to me...

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 02:40 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
I love that song "Small Town USA" by Justin Moore.
Anyone who listens to country likes that song, it is one of the main themes of country, and its realy is a great song...

Old 08-14-2009, 02:41 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I worked a Marty Stuart concert last night. You wouldn't believe the drunk the girls there dude.
I would believe it, a lot of chicks like country nowadays...

Old 08-14-2009, 02:51 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You all should come to concerts down here in Texas. Nothin' but daisy dukes and cowboy boots on smokin' hot chicks. It's amazing.
Old 08-14-2009, 02:53 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
You all should come to concerts down here in Texas. Nothin' but daisy dukes and cowboy boots on smokin' hot chicks. It's amazing.
For the Eric Church Concert up here it was the same way. I can't wait until I go to the Brad Paisley and Dierks Bentley concert in a few weeks...

Old 08-14-2009, 03:08 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

There was girls just waiting to get backstage hahaha.. The only problem was the looks I was getting from some of the people. People were just staring at me like I was the one playing the music.

Old 08-14-2009, 03:09 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
There was girls just waiting to get backstage hahaha.. The only problem was the looks I was getting from some of the people. People were just staring at me like I was the one playing the music.
How is that a problem, lol.

Old 08-16-2009, 08:52 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
How is that a problem, lol.
Well it was an outdoor concert with trees around. The looks gave me the vibe that if this were 50-60 years ago.. I'd be hanging out........in those trees.

Old 08-16-2009, 09:15 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still can't believe Brooks and Dunn are calling it quits
Old 08-17-2009, 12:40 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well it was an outdoor concert with trees around. The looks gave me the vibe that if this were 50-60 years ago.. I'd be hanging out........in those trees.
Oh, I gotcha, well luckily that isn'y a problem like it was back then...

Old 08-17-2009, 12:41 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
I still can't believe Brooks and Dunn are calling it quits
In a way I'm surprised, but in another I kind of felt it coming. Their last album had a lot of the two diffrent personalities in it, which I loved. But the two started out as single artists, so I think they'll be fine.

Old 08-17-2009, 12:53 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm a big Josh Turner fan, but I'm not really a big big fan of this song. I like it, but ti doesn't really stick out to me...
Yeah it may not have great beat, But that being said I really cant find a Josh Turner or Brad Paisley that I dont think is epic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 01:22 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Yeah it may not have great beat, But that being said I really cant find a Josh Turner or Brad Paisley that I dont think is epic.
I have a few artists that are like that for me, and those are two of them...

Old 08-17-2009, 02:32 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brooks and Dunn will forever be in my top five of country artists. Their longevity in the business speaks volumes of the product they put out. So many nights i spent just having a couple of beers and listening to their music non stop. They're going on tour in '10, i really hope i can catch one of their shows.
Old 08-17-2009, 03:04 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Brooks and Dunn will forever be in my top five of country artists. Their longevity in the business speaks volumes of the product they put out. So many nights i spent just having a couple of beers and listening to their music non stop. They're going on tour in '10, i really hope i can catch one of their shows.
Definitely would be a great show, and possibly one of the last opportunities to see them together. I would defintiely make a go for it if they are anywhere close to me. They will always be one of my favorites.

Old 08-17-2009, 03:07 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Just downloaded a bunch of songs, including Justin Moore's first album and a few more of his songs. He is legit. I really like all the songs so far, along with Smalltown USA, there is Back That Thing Up, I Could Kick Your Ass, Backwoods, Good Ole American Way,Grandpa, Redneck Side, How I Got to be This Way, and a few others that are really really good.

Old 08-17-2009, 03:14 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Definitely would be a great show, and possibly one of the last opportunities to see them together. I would defintiely make a go for it if they are anywhere close to me. They will always be one of my favorites.
They've announced it will definitely be their last tour. Short of them doing a reunion tour sometime down the line (which is highly unlikely, given their age), this is pretty much the last time to see them live.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:21 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
They've announced it will definitely be their last tour. Short of them doing a reunion tour sometime down the line (which is highly unlikely, given their age), this is pretty much the last time to see them live.
Oh ****, well then if they do come near me for this tour I will be sure to go. They've been a big part of what country music is today, and have helped it gain the popularity it has throughout these years.

Old 08-20-2009, 12:17 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

I wish I lived in Texas so bad. I'm listening to Ray Wylie Hubbard and his songs are awesome...

Old 09-24-2009, 06:05 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Tracy Lawrence tonight in my backyard! I'm already heading to a friend's place to drink before the concert. It's gonna be awesome!
Old 09-25-2009, 12:34 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

It was rainy and muddy everywhere, but the concert was awesome regardless. I got drunk and ate pizza at 4 in the morning. Now i'm pissed though cause all morning there has been noise at home and i haven't gotten a good night's sleep.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:05 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

From this past week. I was pretty close to the stage too.
Old 09-29-2009, 12:27 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

I found out Friday Night (the night of the concert) that Jamey Johnson was playing less than 10 minutes from my house. I feel like the Eagles won the Superbowl, and I never got the chance to see it...:(