Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-20-2008, 02:15 AM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.

I just lost all respect for Ahmad Bradshaw. He is now the NFL player I hate most (tied with Jack Ikegwounu). I was robbed and everything of value was stolen. The pried my door open and stole $6000 dollars worth of stuff. I ****** people who steal things!

Last edited by eaglesfan_45 : 06-20-2008 at 02:23 AM.
eaglesfan_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 02:26 AM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfan_45 View Post
I just lost all respect for Ahmad Bradshaw. He is now the NFL player I hate most (tied with Jack Ikegwounu). I was robbed and everything of value was stolen. The pried my door open and stole $6000 dollars worth of stuff.
you too? sorta happened to me

live in a very safe neighborhood and everyone leaves their car doors unlocked; someone started breaking into the cars and stealing purses, money, etc

i live on the most obscure road in the neighborhood (its a dead end, and pretty far the the main roads of the neighborhood); then they came to my house and stole my moms purse (luckily her check book and major cc were inside, but had like lowes, home depot cards in there she had to cancel) and they took a crowbar and tried to pry my door open

it sucked and we both filed police reports (guys were never caught); never got it fixed as it wasnt worth the time/trouble/money (can only tell if your close), but i know what you mean

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 02:34 AM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.eaglesfan_45 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
you too? sorta happened to me

live in a very safe neighborhood and everyone leaves their car doors unlocked; someone started breaking into the cars and stealing purses, money, etc

i live on the most obscure road in the neighborhood (its a dead end, and pretty far the the main roads of the neighborhood); then they came to my house and stole my moms purse (luckily her check book and major cc were inside, but had like lowes, home depot cards in there she had to cancel) and they took a crowbar and tried to pry my door open

it sucked and we both filed police reports (guys were never caught); never got it fixed as it wasnt worth the time/trouble/money (can only tell if your close), but i know what you mean
The guy that robbed us got caught and is going to prison for along time. He violated parole and he had robbed somebody else the day before.

I live in the nicest part of Las Vegas, so I too live in a nice neighborhood.
Old 06-20-2008, 02:41 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just lost all respect for Ahmad Bradshaw. He is now the NFL player I hate most (tied with Jack Ikegwounu). I was robbed and everything of value was stolen. The pried my door open and stole $6000 dollars worth of stuff. I ****** people who steal things!
So prior to you being robbed you still had some respect for a thief?

That's the funny thing about a lot of people. They don't take the time to understand and look at things as if it were happening to them. I'm sorry for your loss, EF, but to hate someone that breaks the law only after something similar happens to you is a bit hypocritical.

I've never been robbed, nor have i ever been a victim to any other type of illegal activity, but people that are involved with that type of thing have absolutely no shred of respect on my part.
Old 06-20-2008, 02:52 AM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
So prior to you being robbed you still had some respect for a thief?

That's the funny thing about a lot of people. They don't take the time to understand and look at things as if it were happening to them. I'm sorry for your loss, EF, but to hate someone that breaks the law only after something similar happens to you is a bit hypocritical.

I've never been robbed, nor have i ever been a victim to any other type of illegal activity, but people that are involved with that type of thing have absolutely no shred of respect on my part.
Before I was robbed I still hated them, but now, I HATE them and hope they DIE

But for the most part your post was correct sadly enough :(
Old 06-20-2008, 08:08 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this incident stemmed before he was even drafted. he'll be back before training camp.

he's on a short leash though, and he knows it. so far so good, he's been a model citizen for the Giants ever since he got drafted. hopefully he can stay that way.

im tellin ya, if this guy can just keep his head on straight, we're looking at the next Brian Westbrook. I think he can be that good. He's an amazing talent, he just needs to keep his head on straight.

Thankfully we have depth in case he does screw up. Although our depth is injury prone.
Old 06-20-2008, 08:14 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh and Bradshaw was a douche for his behavior. hopefully he's changed, but what a douchebag.
Old 06-20-2008, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Go_Eli
Veteran

Go_Eli hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
oh and Bradshaw was a douche for his behavior. hopefully he's changed, but what a douchebag.
A lot can change between college and the real world, just fyi.
Go_Eli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How does Ahmad Bradshaw end up doing 30 days for breaking probation from stealing a playstation game yet Pacman Jones has never served any jail time that I can remember. Bradshaw probably had a real crappy lawyer before he entered the NFL.
Old 06-21-2008, 05:22 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eli View Post
A lot can change between college and the real world, just fyi.
no doubt.

i sure as hell hope so. the man has all world talent, and i see greatness in him if he can just keep his head on straight. im not joking when i say he can be the next Brian Westbrook. His vision, balance, speed and power for his size, coupled with his elusiveness and ability to block and catch...he's gonna a beast if he can just keep his head on straight.
Old 06-21-2008, 05:25 PM    (permalink
eaglesfan_45
Veteran

Quote:
no doubt.

i sure as hell hope so. the man has all world talent, and i see greatness in him if he can just keep his head on straight. im not joking when i say he can be the next Brian Westbrook. His vision, balance, speed and power for his size, coupled with his elusiveness and ability to block and catch...he's gonna a beast if he can just keep his head on straight.
Woah now, lets not get ahead of ourselves.
Old 06-21-2008, 05:33 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Woah now, lets not get ahead of ourselves.
well think of it this way. Westbrook didn't enter the league the way he is now. he had to develop into that kind of player.

I see Bradshaw in the same light. He's obviously not there yet, but he can get there IF he can keep his head on straight. Id go as far as saying that Bradshaw is further along in his development at this point in his career than Westbrook was in his rookie year.

But i do want to emphasize that he COULD be the next Westbrook, but that obviously doesn't mean that he will be. he has a lot of work to do, im just projecting. ideally id like to see him add another 10 lbs to his frame.
Old 06-21-2008, 06:13 PM    (permalink
TheGreatEscape
Veteran

TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.

Quote:
well think of it this way. Westbrook didn't enter the league the way he is now. he had to develop into that kind of player.

I see Bradshaw in the same light. He's obviously not there yet, but he can get there IF he can keep his head on straight. Id go as far as saying that Bradshaw is further along in his development at this point in his career than Westbrook was in his rookie year.

But i do want to emphasize that he COULD be the next Westbrook, but that obviously doesn't mean that he will be. he has a lot of work to do, im just projecting. ideally id like to see him add another 10 lbs to his frame.
The Midget is a much tougher runner than Westbrook was coming in.
TheGreatEscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My biggest concern is how he comes into training camp. It is usually hard for younger players to stay in shape in the first place, but it could be extremely hard for him to stay in shape in prison. I personally feel he will probably be 3rd on the depth chart for at least 1/4 of the season just because of the jail time. Hopefully he can find time to stay in shape in prison.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Westbrook is the prototypical back for the Eagles system. Now I am not saying Westbrook is a product of the system, because he isn't. I am saying that he is talented but his skills are maximized in a WCO system.
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 08:18 PM    (permalink
TheGreatEscape
Veteran

TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.TheGreatEscape is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
My biggest concern is how he comes into training camp. It is usually hard for younger players to stay in shape in the first place, but it could be extremely hard for him to stay in shape in prison. I personally feel he will probably be 3rd on the depth chart for at least 1/4 of the season just because of the jail time. Hopefully he can find time to stay in shape in prison.
This is the time of year where a lot or players take a break and ahmad's going to have a lot of time where he's got little to do but work out.
TheGreatEscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatEscape View Post
This is the time of year where a lot or players take a break and ahmad's going to have a lot of time where he's got little to do but work out.
It is not just working out. It also has a lot to do with what you eat in the off-season and my guess is that the Virginia Penitentiary System does not have nutrition for inmates #1 in their priorities.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote