Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-20-2008, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default NFL Network and ESPN discussing a partnership?

Report: NFL Network, ESPN discussing a partnership

NEW YORK (AP)The NFL Network and Walt Disney Co.s ESPN are in talks about forming a partnership, The Wall Street Journal reported Friday.

A deal could end a long standoff between the league and cable carriers, some of whom said the NFL was asking them to pay too much for its programming.

The NFLs discussions with Disney are being led by Steven Bornstein, the head of the NFLs cable network who is also a previous chairman of ESPN and president of the ABC network, which is also owned by Disney, the Journal reported.

ESPN spokesman Mike Soltys declined to comment on the report but said the network has a long-term and extensive relationship with the NFL and to that end we are always in discussions with them about mutual projects.

NFL Network spokesman Dennis Johnson also declined to say whether those specific talks were occurring, saying the company was in talks with ESPN and our other broadcast partners all the time on a wide range of issues.

The NFL Network is carried on the satellite broadcaster DirecTV, but the network clashed with major cable providers like Time Warner Cable Inc., who said the league was demanding exorbitant carriage fees.

The NFL had tried to enhance the appeal of its own cable channel by withholding a number of live games from traditional broadcasts and reserving them for its own network.
Old 06-20-2008, 06:03 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well they need to hurry up and figure this out before I purchase a dish for no reason...Not having my NFLnetwork this past year killed me, I'm sick of watching baseball highlights on ESPN with no football news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 06:19 PM    (permalink
tylerb929
Rookie

tylerb929 is a cocksman.tylerb929 is a cocksman.tylerb929 is a cocksman.tylerb929 is a cocksman.tylerb929 is a cocksman.

I love how the cable companies try to blame the NFL, saying they're making them charge high fees to carry the NFLnetwork. The NFL could care less, its not their fault cable wants to package the NFL network with a bunch of BS sports channels and rip off the consumer. I don't seem to understand it, directTV offers good sevice with NFL network for half the price cable does.
tylerb929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 06:23 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope this doesn't happen. The fact that the two are in competition is sooooo good for the viewer. I don't want ESPN and their terrible bull**** to touch NFLN.
Old 06-20-2008, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree NFL Network is not to blame they can try to spin it all they want.
Old 06-20-2008, 06:44 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Well they need to hurry up and figure this out before I purchase a dish for no reason...Not having my NFLnetwork this past year killed me, I'm sick of watching baseball highlights on ESPN with no football news.
amen to that.

Im obviously a diehard football fan and want football coverage all year round, and it pains me with no NFL network.

we need NFL network on every cable provider.
Old 06-20-2008, 07:18 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I used to have NFL Network. Then Dish Network decided to dick me and take it out of the basic packaging. I'm not giving those a-holes a dime more than i'm already paying, cause they're charging me enough. It's ridiculous enough that i have to pay 4 dollars for local channels.

Bring NFL Network back to basic Dish programming! :(
Old 06-20-2008, 07:21 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I used to have NFL Network. Then Dish Network decided to dick me and take it out of the basic packaging. I'm not giving those a-holes a dime more than i'm already paying, cause they're charging me enough. It's ridiculous enough that i have to pay 4 dollars for local channels.

Bring NFL Network back to basic Dish programming! :(
Get alot of football fans together who have Dish Net, I hope you live in a fairly big city becuase the plan will work easier, and have them all complain and threaten to leave if they dont bring it back.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 07:22 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember when I had Comcast and NFLnetwork started I just had it with the basic package, then one day out of the blue the ruined my life and I haven't been right ever since then :( I still need my tivo to record the Cowboys games and watch them again through the week, but NFLnetwork does things for fans like replays the best games of the week sped up without all the filler, and thats great for true NFL fans, especially when you miss out on games watching your favorite team...It's worth it to me so I'm going to get whatever package I need this July, but knowing my luck as soon as I sign up they will work out an agreement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 01:05 AM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DirecTV>Dish

Trust me I've had both.

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 09:25 AM    (permalink
Rjspartan
Veteran

Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
I 100% agree

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Matt Barkley will be the best QB to be selected in the Top 5 since Peyton Manning.
Rjspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 10:05 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mayock and Kiper together on draft day haha, imagine the arguments haha
Old 06-21-2008, 11:24 AM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
I hope this doesn't happen. The fact that the two are in competition is sooooo good for the viewer. I don't want ESPN and their terrible bull**** to touch NFLN.
NFLN game broadcasts are awful... simple as that. They have terrible camera's and announcers. Atleast they have fired some but it is just terrible.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 01:02 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
NFLN game broadcasts are awful... simple as that. They have terrible camera's and announcers. Atleast they have fired some but it is just terrible.
I agree that the broadcasts have been awful, but they're basically trying to hit the ground running when it comes to that. Their complete NFL coverage is far and away better than anything ESPN has to offer. I'm tired of hearing the same garbage stories from the crappy "analysts" they have.
Old 06-21-2008, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NO! Go away ESPN. They'd ruin the NFLN.
Old 06-21-2008, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Favre4ever
Rookie

Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
I just cant understand that some people in the U.S. missed the games on NFL network last year when us in Canada had all their games on the basic cable...Makes no sense at all and they should do something about it quick.
Favre4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

If you have an HD TV and don't have DirecTV and you are with a provider that either makes you pay for NFLN or doesn't carry it, you are really wasting your time. Granted, I sell DirecTV for a living, but I am not married to my job and say this as a customer myself: it's the best TV product on the market. Period. I have two HD TV's and 95 HD channels. I have NFLN, NHLN, ESPNNews, ESPNU, CBS College Sports TV all in HD (actually not ESPNU) and I get the Sunday Ticket. It's awesome.

If people want it, the best promotion of the year is starting Tuesday with the NFL Sunday ticket. I think they are doing what they did last year and giving you every channel we have plus the Sunday ticket for 69.99 a month for four months. I probably won't be working with this company a whole lot longer but I can honestly say as a customer I am beyond satisfied.[/commercial]
Old 06-22-2008, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Favre4ever View Post
I just cant understand that some people in the U.S. missed the games on NFL network last year when us in Canada had all their games on the basic cable...Makes no sense at all and they should do something about it quick.
at least you get something. Out here all we get is the Superbowl on BBC, there's nothing at all on any dutch network. You could go North American Sports Channel, but that kinda blows.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 12:09 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this will be nice because with cable you get the HD channels for free where i live so it would be nice if they added the NFL Network that would be awsome
Old 06-23-2008, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
If you have an HD TV and don't have DirecTV and you are with a provider that either makes you pay for NFLN or doesn't carry it, you are really wasting your time. Granted, I sell DirecTV for a living, but I am not married to my job and say this as a customer myself: it's the best TV product on the market. Period. I have two HD TV's and 95 HD channels. I have NFLN, NHLN, ESPNNews, ESPNU, CBS College Sports TV all in HD (actually not ESPNU) and I get the Sunday Ticket. It's awesome.

If people want it, the best promotion of the year is starting Tuesday with the NFL Sunday ticket. I think they are doing what they did last year and giving you every channel we have plus the Sunday ticket for 69.99 a month for four months. I probably won't be working with this company a whole lot longer but I can honestly say as a customer I am beyond satisfied.[/commercial]
I would probably agree with that. DirecTV is great. I have Dish Network at the moment and while it's not bad and I get all those sports channels, the customer service isn't as good.

Though I have to say, I have buddies with AT&T UVerse and Verizon Fios and they are by far the best providers I've ever seen for TV. Not to mention they offer great internet service too.

The only downside to those two services are they're not available in a lot of places at the moment.
Old 06-23-2008, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Just sneaked a peak at the new NFL Sunday ticket offer that starts tomorrow, and it's awesome $74.99/month for 4 months gets you every channel we have, the NFL Sunday ticket and a free HDDVR (they have never been free, and I just paid $199 for one). Such a killer offer considering the Sunday Ticket by itself is like $300 for the season...
Old 06-23-2008, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They really are killing people for the NFL Sunday ticket. I mean every game is great, but it's pretty pricey. I'm just happy I get every Giants game here or I'm sure I'd be switching to DirecTV and buying it too.

They will never do it but they could make quite a bit of money by selling games individually for a certain price or you could buy only one teams games for the entire season at a cheaper price.
Old 06-23-2008, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Watchman
Veteran

Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.Watchman could make a wolverine purr.

I'm a big fan of DirecTV. The initial set up used to be a pain in the ass, but it seems like the hardware is pretty dialed in for HD now. I think I had to change dishes 3 times in 4 years for HD purposes.

DirecTV has tons on HD, and if you are an NFL fan there is nothing like The Ticket. Can't live without it now.

My Grandfather
Watchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
They really are killing people for the NFL Sunday ticket. I mean every game is great, but it's pretty pricey. I'm just happy I get every Giants game here or I'm sure I'd be switching to DirecTV and buying it too.

They will never do it but they could make quite a bit of money by selling games individually for a certain price or you could buy only one teams games for the entire season at a cheaper price.
Well they paid something like 1 Billion to get it, so I guess it makes some sense. It breaks down to less than $20 a week to get the Sunday Ticket at home, which is like a one hour bar tab for most people when you think about it.

They don't let you buy one game at a time, but they do let you buy the Ticket one week at a time, but I can assure you it is much more than $20 for that one week (I don't deal with that part because I don't deal with existing customers)...
Old 06-23-2008, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah after going to the bars throughout college and in DC for 2 years, this year I finally got Sunday Ticket since I moved out to the Midwest and had to get a dish anyway where I live. And Sunday ticket is amazing. Sit at home with friends, actually hear the game and watch every game in HD with the Superfan. Plus you get the Fantasy Football ticker at the bottom where you program your players into the tv and it tells you every time they get yards or score a td (up to 28 players I think it can track). And then on Tuesdays they show a replay of every teams games not just the ones NFL network chooses. And they just show the plays. Very nice to watch an entire replay of a game in exactly 1 hour. Good for taping too so you don't have to fast forward through anything. Well worth the money. Plus when the Lions aren't playing they have the redzone channel that shows only when teams are about to score and the channel that broadcasts 8 games at once. Truly amazing.
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote