Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-27-2008, 04:56 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I brushed this list to the wayside as soon as I read it, obviously these aren't the top 50 NFL players they are HIS favorite players, and the players he dislikes didn't make the list...The fact that Romo, Terrance Newman, and Witten didn't make the list tells me all I need to know.

I could live with Romo and an argument could be made if you choose to make one, but Newman and Jason Witten? Thats flat out ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 05:48 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the list decent enough...personally I think upside should be considered in lists like this because football is such a different game each and every year.

Theres just so much variation in year to year performance for non-uber elites that age, natural athleticism, and physical tools kind of have to be meshed with past performance for analysis. For example...Mario Williams is a top 10 player in the league on the list...is anyone really going to argue that give his performance last season as well as the likeliness to match or even top that this year and years afterward?

Bob Sanders being in the top 10 is just disturbing to me...he's not even the best safety in football but he's one of the top 10 players in the league? I don't even think he's *close* to the best safety in the NFL either...like wtf. It's just crazy to think this guy is a top 10 player in the league and Kerry Rhoes can't even make the top 50...

Last edited by SenorGato : 06-27-2008 at 06:07 PM.
SenorGato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 05:54 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
No DeAngelo Hall is bull.

And 4-3 outside linebackers never get their due.
actually, i'd say not having Hall in the top 50 is pretty accurate.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

3 eagles isn't too bad. I do think Brian Westbrook is too low though.
Old 06-27-2008, 07:11 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
I like the list decent enough...personally I think upside should be considered in lists like this because football is such a different game each and every year.

Theres just so much variation in year to year performance for non-uber elites that age, natural athleticism, and physical tools kind of have to be meshed with past performance for analysis. For example...Mario Williams is a top 10 player in the league on the list...is anyone really going to argue that give his performance last season as well as the likeliness to match or even top that this year and years afterward?

Bob Sanders being in the top 10 is just disturbing to me...he's not even the best safety in football but he's one of the top 10 players in the league? I don't even think he's *close* to the best safety in the NFL either...like wtf. It's just crazy to think this guy is a top 10 player in the league and Kerry Rhoes can't even make the top 50...
If I'm not mistaking Sanders was last years defensive MVP, kinda makes a point of him being one of the defensive guys around full stop, not saying that he couldn't be lower but waying its strange is pushing it way to far. Also I want to stress as said before that Brees could probably rise a couple of places IMO. Mainly though I just thought that Osi got way to little love and that the pats perhaps had a bit to much love
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Happy to see four Vikings on there. I think Tony Romo should have made the top 50.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 02:50 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
If I'm not mistaking Sanders was last years defensive MVP, kinda makes a point of him being one of the defensive guys around full stop, not saying that he couldn't be lower but waying its strange is pushing it way to far. Also I want to stress as said before that Brees could probably rise a couple of places IMO. Mainly though I just thought that Osi got way to little love and that the pats perhaps had a bit to much love
Ware, Allen, Kevin/Pat/Mario Williams, Kerney, and even Trent Cole had an argument over Sanders...and I think most of those guys (Ware, Allen, Kerney esp) had better overall seasons than Sanders.
SenorGato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 04:21 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Happy to see four Vikings on there. I think Tony Romo should have made the top 50.
I like romo a lot and I think he's a very productive QB but I doubt I'd want him running my 2 minute drill in the playoffs or superbowl.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 05:03 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
I like romo a lot and I think he's a very productive QB but I doubt I'd want him running my 2 minute drill in the playoffs or superbowl.
I like how everybody harps on that so much, but since when do you judge a QB on how he fares his 1st two trips to the playoffs in his 1st two years starting? Hell how did Peyton manning look his 1st two trips to the playoffs? How about Eli? People act like Romo is a 10 year vet sometimes whose been to the playoffs countless times, his first playoff trip he didn't even start the year as the starter, this past year he looked alot better then people give him credit for which shows some people just didn't watch the game...Crayton screwed up a would be TD, same with Curtis, Romo made some bad decisions on his own of course he wasn't perfect, but he played good enough for us to win the game, once guys started dropping passes he started to force throws...Either way its too early in his career to be making statements like these, unless Cowboys players get held to a different standard then other QB's.

Quote:
Old 06-28-2008, 05:30 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I like how everybody harps on that so much, but since when do you judge a QB on how he fares his 1st two trips to the playoffs in his 1st two years starting? Hell how did Peyton manning look his 1st two trips to the playoffs? How about Eli? People act like Romo is a 10 year vet sometimes whose been to the playoffs countless times, his first playoff trip he didn't even start the year as the starter, this past year he looked alot better then people give him credit for which shows some people just didn't watch the game...Crayton screwed up a would be TD, same with Curtis, Romo made some bad decisions on his own of course he wasn't perfect, but he played good enough for us to win the game, once guys started dropping passes he started to force throws...Either way its too early in his career to be making statements like these, unless Cowboys players get held to a different standard then other QB's.
maybe its too early in his career to be a top 50 player then?

To be honest, I could go either way with Romo, if he cracked top 50 - cool. if not, whatever. But you can't have it both ways; if he's making mistakes because he's too young, then its possible he's just to young to be a top 50 player yet. Maybe in 2-3 years he'll even be considered a top 3-5 QB, but for now I think people are going off of the fact that 1 great season doesn't make you a great player.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 07:36 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
maybe its too early in his career to be a top 50 player then?

To be honest, I could go either way with Romo, if he cracked top 50 - cool. if not, whatever. But you can't have it both ways; if he's making mistakes because he's too young, then its possible he's just to young to be a top 50 player yet. Maybe in 2-3 years he'll even be considered a top 3-5 QB, but for now I think people are going off of the fact that 1 great season doesn't make you a great player.

I already said I understand him not making the top 50, thats fine, I was responding more to the 2 minute drill comment and his playoff experience up to this point more then this list...I'm all for people not wanting to anoint him quite yet, but people seem like they forget that majority of QB's struggle their first few trips to the post season, and Romo's always gets overblown.

Quote:
Old 06-28-2008, 07:56 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
Ware, Allen, Kevin/Pat/Mario Williams, Kerney, and even Trent Cole had an argument over Sanders...and I think most of those guys (Ware, Allen, Kerney esp) had better overall seasons than Sanders.
I just disagree here, you an think that they might have an edge but to straightout claim they are better no questions asked is just weird. Sanders was quite of a consensus Def. MVP and saved a defense that sincerely lacked pass rush due to the injury to freeney(who is to high imo)
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 08:29 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
No DeAngelo Hall is bull.

And 4-3 outside linebackers never get their due.

Ding, ding, ding. According to his just missed list, he'd have all somewhere around the 7th or 8th best corner in the league. That just couldn't be more wrong. Hall not being in the top 50 is definately a gripe I have.
Old 06-28-2008, 09:36 AM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mario is ranked a little high for me.

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 09:37 AM    (permalink
GermanSaint
Veteran

GermanSaint hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

adrian peterson above over about 30 nfl veterans ? regardless of position ? thats funny at least
Old 06-28-2008, 10:33 AM    (permalink
buckeyes4ever
Rookie

buckeyes4ever hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
Ill give Matt Ryan a year before he gives everyone in the top10 a run for their money.
LMAO... that was a joke right?

Jim Tressel: "a gentlmens code only applies to gentlmen"

"they give him the lane and.... OOOOOOOOOO. LEBRON JAMES WITH NO REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE!!!!!!!!!!"
buckeyes4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 10:44 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanSaint View Post
adrian peterson above over about 30 nfl veterans ? regardless of position ? thats funny at least
wats funny about it? the guy has been NFL ready since high school and just put on one of the dominant rookie performances in recent memory. Assuming he stays healthy, I see no reason why he cant justify that position. I think this is more a "50 Best players RIGHT NOW" not 50 best based on pedigree. His position is warranted, because hes currently better and arguably more valuable then the people hes higher than.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 11:01 AM    (permalink
GermanSaint
Veteran

GermanSaint hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
wats funny about it? the guy has been NFL ready since high school and just put on one of the dominant rookie performances in recent memory. Assuming he stays healthy, I see no reason why he cant justify that position. I think this is more a "50 Best players RIGHT NOW" not 50 best based on pedigree. His position is warranted, because hes currently better and arguably more valuable then the people hes higher than.

i have a tough time , accepting your description .... all these guys put up great numbers year in and year out since about a couple of years. all were good highschool or collegeplayers at some time and i canīt guarantee for sure , that there were not nfl ready in high school already (what isnīt argument , since we rating nfl players actually ) .

nothing against peterson , but let him do this stuff a couple of years before he is rated above players like andre johnson , steven jackson or for homers sake drew brees.
Old 06-28-2008, 11:27 AM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i sometimes wonder if people watch games before they make comments.....

Saying Peterson isn't a top 50 player is pretty funny to me. Did anyone see what he did? He isn't your average rookie, and to hold that against him just doesn't make sense. His talent level, and production (check the record book for clarification) show that he belongs. He is a world-class athlete and top notch competitor. He has a build that can run over you, or fly past you. You are not going to catch him in a foot race. He's plain and simple an elite talent and justified it with him rookie (yes, the fact that it was his ROOKIE season should make it all the more impressive) season. Not sure what more to say, i find it hard to argue against having him in there.....

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 11:28 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How are Palmer and Big Ben that high on the list?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 12:37 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i have a tough time , accepting your description .... all these guys put up great numbers year in and year out since about a couple of years. all were good highschool or collegeplayers at some time and i canīt guarantee for sure , that there were not nfl ready in high school already (what isnīt argument , since we rating nfl players actually ) .

nothing against peterson , but let him do this stuff a couple of years before he is rated above players like andre johnson , steven jackson or for homers sake drew brees.
what i was talking about with Peterson and his high school was the whole debacle where he wanted to declare for the NFL after high school, and he wasnt allowed. He was NFL ready, or at least some thought he was, straight out of high school. Just look wat he did his freshman year in college.

Its all fine and dandy to say andre johnson, steven jackson, or drew brees are better players then adrian peterson, but based upon last season, they arent. And like I said, i believe hes baseing his opinion on the players current status, not their pedigree. Who cares if they put up good numbers 3 seasons ago? 3 seasons ago, ray lewis was a dominant interior force, but he isnt on this list. This is a what have you done for me lately league, and lately Adrian Peterson right now is a better player then the guys you listed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
i sometimes wonder if people watch games before they make comments.....

Saying Peterson isn't a top 50 player is pretty funny to me. Did anyone see what he did? He isn't your average rookie, and to hold that against him just doesn't make sense. His talent level, and production (check the record book for clarification) show that he belongs. He is a world-class athlete and top notch competitor. He has a build that can run over you, or fly past you. You are not going to catch him in a foot race. He's plain and simple an elite talent and justified it with him rookie (yes, the fact that it was his ROOKIE season should make it all the more impressive) season. Not sure what more to say, i find it hard to argue against having him in there.....
if i could give out more rep, i would give you some. Well said
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think sometimes people let down years cloud their judgement a bit too much Troy Polamalu had injury plagued down year but he is still a definatly top 50 player in the NFL.

Edit:Also I don't like Ladanian Tomlinson at #3, QBs get all the love. However in my mind Ladanian Tomlinson is without a doubt the best football player in the NFL.

Last edited by Crazy_Chris : 06-28-2008 at 12:43 PM.
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 12:43 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dwayne Bowe not in top 10 WTF. FRAUD!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just dont get how you can compare players, I mean I would have a hard time putting together a Top50. You cant compare a great QB with a great LT. And you shouldn't be. Thats why i think these Top50 should be made for every single position not for the whole NFL.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 03:08 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Thats funny how you will hold that against Peterson, yet its like you forgot how Drew Brees started off his career in San Diego...So just a few good seasons from him means he should be ranked higher?

Quote: