Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Oakland Raiders Team Forum

Oakland Raiders Team Forum Discuss the Raiders

Old 03-05-2007, 06:56 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pats get :moss 2nd #1 and 4th #1

raiders get 1st#24 and 4th #28

think thats possible? i used the trade value chart thing and moss is worth a mid 2nd and it adds up pretty close

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
pats get :moss 2nd #1 and 4th #1

raiders get 1st#24 and 4th #28

think thats possible? i used the trade value chart thing and moss is worth a mid 2nd and it adds up pretty close
I suppose, but I'm not sure who we're moving up for. That would have to be a draft day move since we have no real idea who will be there at 24, and I think we'd all like to see Moss get out before late April.
Old 03-05-2007, 07:09 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

could get russell then meacham,jarrett,bowe or ginn with that pick possibly.

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Old 03-07-2007, 04:35 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bucs are the latest team to join the discussion for Moss:

Quote:
The Bucs are the latest team to be connected to Randy Moss in trade rumors.

His salary would be very tough for Tampa to swallow. We think that is the main factor holding up any Moss trade, although we'll hear plenty up until the draft.
Old 03-07-2007, 05:12 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
The Bucs are the latest team to join the discussion for Moss:

great news now there are 3 teams that want him

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Old 03-07-2007, 07:59 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

I just heard Randy was traded.No credible source yet but someone saw it on ESPN.
Old 03-07-2007, 08:01 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

nevermind.
Old 03-07-2007, 08:20 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
nevermind.

i hate that guy who posted he did

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Old 03-07-2007, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.

I hate him too. I think Moss will be gone, there has to be some truth to the rumors and if Al wants him gone, he will get rid of him. Now that Stallworth and Joe Horn are off the market there are no #1 WR's left.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 10:31 PM    (permalink
omecool20

In the end, Moss didn't work out in Oakland. Maybe he didnt get the qb who could get him the ball. Oh well, I hope he works out somewhere, we could sure use the picks we get for him.
Old 03-07-2007, 11:02 PM    (permalink
Kurve
Veteran

Kurve hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Kurve hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

when is this going to happen i watch ESPN hopeing some kind of deal goes through for some kind of 2nd round pick and all the sports guys say al wants nothing less then a 1st rounder .... which i dont think anyteam would ever give up for Randy Moss.
Kurve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 11:13 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

i have a feeling were are going to get overpaid now for moss since stallworth isnt a FA. i think we will end up trading with some1 for their first and we are giving up moss and our 2nd

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Old 03-08-2007, 01:14 AM    (permalink
raidersfanxxx
Rookie

raidersfanxxx hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

watching this moss situation is too painful. why cant things ever be good.

sig by Eaglez.Fan
raidersfanxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 09:43 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Because it's Oakland its the Hell Hole of the NFL. I can't wait for that cocky ****** to be gone!!!

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've heard some rumors of Moss to Tampa for their 2nd and Plummer (who we might be able to spin for Carr).
Old 03-08-2007, 12:35 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
I've heard some rumors of Moss to Tampa for their 2nd and Plummer (who we might be able to spin for Carr).
I've heard some rumours of a young bucs fan who plans on murdering Randy Moss to be sure that such a trade never comes into light.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 01:03 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I like that, mostly because it involves us drafting CJ
Old 03-08-2007, 03:05 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
I like that, mostly because it involves us drafting CJ
same here carr still has a some potienial

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Old 03-08-2007, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Kurve
Veteran

Kurve hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Kurve hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i wouldnt like tradeing moss and our second just to move up a few spots to get another 1st rounder i rather get another pick for moss like a second round pick rather then trading up with moss thats just me.
Kurve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.

Moss to the Bucs would be awesome....I hate the Bucs even more than I hate Moss....

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komp View Post
Moss to the Bucs would be awesome....I hate the Bucs even more than I hate Moss....
haha, thats pretty good
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Tampas first or second second rounder
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 10:17 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Tampas first or second second rounder
wow. what do u mean by ur first? as in we trade down to urs and u get moss with the first overal pick?
or we trade our hole draft plus moss to have the 1st overal and 4th overal?

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Old 03-10-2007, 12:49 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

From roto:

Quote:
The Packers may wait to see if Randy Moss is cut before pursuing him.

Moss' cap number in Oakland is roughly $11 million, so it's possible he will be released outright. His agent, Bus Cook, told the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel that Moss would love a chance to play with Brett Favre.
I think we'll bring him back for another season before cutting him.
Old 03-10-2007, 09:54 AM    (permalink
RaiderLifer
Rookie

RaiderLifer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

He's not due any bonuses so by the time we have to pay him anything (salary) there will not be anything left on the market worth cutting him for. Al will not cut Randy...hell he won't even cut Whitted.