Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Oakland Raiders Team Forum

Oakland Raiders Team Forum Discuss the Raiders

Old 03-10-2007, 02:23 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
wow. what do u mean by ur first? as in we trade down to urs and u get moss with the first overal pick?
or we trade our hole draft plus moss to have the 1st overal and 4th overal?
We have 2 second rounders. He meant which one was rumoured to be in the trade.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 11:36 AM    (permalink
RaiderLifer
Rookie

RaiderLifer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Things are heating up. I still think a deal will take a while to go down because we don't owe Moss any money until the start of the season so there is no incentive to work quickly. We will hold out for the best deal possible and then pull the trigger at the last minute. Possibly even draft day.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/s...=ESPNHeadlines

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=576312
Old 03-13-2007, 12:10 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderLifer View Post
Things are heating up. I still think a deal will take a while to go down because we don't owe Moss any money until the start of the season so there is no incentive to work quickly. We will hold out for the best deal possible and then pull the trigger at the last minute. Possibly even draft day.

Good, the offseason was starting to die down a bit. I hope Packers brass don't listen to their fans and do the "right" thing. They need Moss!
Old 03-13-2007, 04:36 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderLifer View Post

great news. this offseason has had good signings

on PTI they said packer fans dont want moss but the front office does

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 04:41 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
great news. this offseason has had good signings

on PTI they said packer fans dont want moss but the front office does

That's BS, the "fans" are being rediculous and are probably the same ones that thought Gado would be the RB of the future. I hate how ESPN is making it out as no Packer fans want him. Some have said that they would change to a Bears fan if we got him. I hope they do because I don't want them as a Packer fan.
Old 03-13-2007, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There have been rumors of him going to GB for a month or two and nothing has happened yet. I doubt it could take this long to work out details, there has to be something more going on. If I had to guess I'd say we will have to wait until draft day for Moss to get dealt.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.

These things take time...and like someone said earlier, there is no rush to get this done now. He will be traded sometime close to draft day, unless Al falls in love with Jamarcus on his pro-day.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 11:08 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

according to PFT Rodgers is still being looked at.
of course thats PFT.
Old 03-13-2007, 11:11 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
of course thats PFT.
really doubt that. i think there DE with the huge name and a 2nd/3rd is what the trade will turn out to be, could add a 3rd or 4th next year too

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 03-13-2007, 11:18 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
of course thats PFT.
Quote:
If the Packers were to offer a player, the source said the Raiders wouldn't have any interest in quarterback Aaron Rodgers

That is a way better source. I have also read that we don't want to trade him. I can't see Rodgers being included.
Old 03-14-2007, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
really doubt that. i think there DE with the huge name and a 2nd/3rd is what the trade will turn out to be, could add a 3rd or 4th next year too
you mean kabeer gbaja biamila (i think i spelled it right)

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:54 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

http://patriots.bostonherald.com/pat...ticleid=188664

Is it really nessasary to give up Anderson?

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 04:28 PM    (permalink
PacMan
Rookie

PacMan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Ok, I have people calling me saying the trade is on. Some sites are saying it and some aren't. What are they saying around Oakland?? Is any of this stuff being reported on?? Is it gonna be KGB or Aaron Rodgers??? What's goin on?? Please someone telll meeeeeeee?????????????????
Old 03-15-2007, 05:04 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan View Post
Ok, I have people calling me saying the trade is on. Some sites are saying it and some aren't. What are they saying around Oakland?? Is any of this stuff being reported on?? Is it gonna be KGB or Aaron Rodgers??? What's goin on?? Please someone telll meeeeeeee?????????????????
haha im with you man!

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 05:23 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
you mean kabeer gbaja biamila (i think i spelled it right)
Actually his full nam is Muhammed-Kabeer Olarewaju Gbaja-Biamila.
Old 03-15-2007, 06:14 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Quote:
A source in Wisconsin said today that the Packers and Raiders are on the verge of announcing a trade that would send the troubled receiver to Green Bay in exchange for backup quarterback Aaron Rodgers.

However, one source close to Rodgers adamantly denied the rumor, saying, to his knowledge, the Raiders and Packers have not had substantive discussions.

There are expected to be other particulars in the deal. According to the Wisconsin source, Green Bay would also give up a seventh-round pick in 2008, while the Packers would receive Raiders tight end Courtney Anderson as part of the deal.

The Packers would also receive a conditional pick from the Raiders in the 2009 draft which would be based on Rodgers’ production in Oakland the next two seasons. The Wisconsin source indicated that Moss has agreed to restructure his contract, which calls for $20 million in base salary the next two years. Moss and Packers quarterback Brett Favre are said to have been talking on the phone throughout the process. Press conferences could be held as early as Friday.
but then....

http://www.packersnews.com/apps/pbcs.../70315132/1989

Quote:
“If (a trade) was that close, (Thompson) would have called us by now,” Harlan said.

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 03-15-2007, 06:15 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by portermvp84 View Post

whoops didnt see u had that link yet

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 03-15-2007, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by portermvp84 View Post

I hope that statement was a joke.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Actually his full nam is Muhammed-Kabeer Olarewaju Gbaja-Biamila.
That's inside information!!!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 09:45 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think we should get him out of here as soon as possible. Wheather it be Greenbay or who ever, we need to get a couple of picks out of him.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 12:44 PM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

eacantdraft smells like sex panther.

Interesting article here.

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/or...21269467.shtml

No Moss On Lambau? Packers Not Interested In Rowdy Randy
By Tim Quinn
Mar 16, 2007

The fans (and co-owners) of the Green Bay Packers have been making it clear to General Manger Ted Thompson and CEO Bob Harlan that they do not want Randy Moss on their team.
At a recent fanfest at Lambau, when a rumored Moss trade was mentioned, the boos and hisses out match any sounds of approval. And while the phones haven't been ringing off the hook, many calls have in to Thompson's office greatly opposing Moss.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 06:13 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft View Post
Interesting article here.

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/or...21269467.shtml

No Moss On Lambau? Packers Not Interested In Rowdy Randy
By Tim Quinn
Mar 16, 2007

The fans (and co-owners) of the Green Bay Packers have been making it clear to General Manger Ted Thompson and CEO Bob Harlan that they do not want Randy Moss on their team.
At a recent fanfest at Lambau, when a rumored Moss trade was mentioned, the boos and hisses out match any sounds of approval. And while the phones haven't been ringing off the hook, many calls have in to Thompson's office greatly opposing Moss.
not new news

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 03-27-2007, 06:38 AM    (permalink
NotoRussell
Rookie

NotoRussell hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

what would we get for Randy?