Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-03-2008, 03:15 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.
Default Buc rookies Talib & Boyd go fisticuffs at financial meeting

Can a mod lock it up? There is already a thread in the team boards I didn't catch.

Here is the link it the story if you don't want to go to the thread in the Bucs team forum
http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/...rs-identified/

Lock her up please.

Last edited by Bruce Banner : 07-03-2008 at 03:43 AM.
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 06:41 AM    (permalink
Duster
Rookie

Duster needs more cowbell.

Sounds like both players are living up to their reputations.
Duster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 10:09 AM    (permalink
my future me
Veteran

my future me hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm such a big Talib apologist, but it must be great for opposing wideouts to know its easy to get under his skin. He should really just sit back and take a look at his paycheck, then take a look at 'Crack' Boyd's paycheck and be all right with it. He only has to deal with this idiot until August anyway.
Old 07-03-2008, 11:22 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fighting overa dime bag
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 06:10 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If he can't last at the symposium someone like Muhummad or Smith both vets who love to talk trash are going to eat his breakfast.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 06:12 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
If he can't last at the symposium someone like Muhummad or Smith both vets who love to talk trash are going to eat his breakfast.
It never ceases to amaze me how you manage to incorporate the Panthers in every single one of your posts.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 06:44 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It really is an art.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 07:05 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
It never ceases to amaze me how you manage to incorporate the Panthers in every single one of your posts.
Lol it's true. You could be talking about defensive linemen and he'll bring up Steve Smith on a crack-back block.. Haha
Old 07-03-2008, 08:36 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would've loved to have been a fly on the wall during this one. A first rounder and a seventh rounder jawing during the Accouting session. I love it!!!

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Lol it's true. You could be talking about defensive linemen and he'll bring up Steve Smith on a crack-back block.. Haha
Nuh-uh!

He'll bring Julius Peppers and his amazeness!!

And then Steve Smith..
Old 07-03-2008, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyisgod View Post
I would've loved to have been a fly on the wall during this one. A first rounder and a seventh rounder jawing during the Accouting session. I love it!!!
I could imagine it now.
Boyd: "Hell yea!, I b gettin mah cheeze on when I git dis contradt"
Talib: "N****, you be lucky to make it outta training camp"
Boyd: "What the **** you say Aladdin?"
Talib: "Camp fodd-"
Boyd: POW
Old 07-03-2008, 10:11 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cory Boyd>>>>Aqib Talib.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 10:16 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
I could imagine it now.
Boyd: "Hell yea!, I b gettin mah cheeze on when I git dis contradt"
Talib: "N****, you be lucky to make it outta training camp"
Boyd: "What the **** you say Aladdin?"
Talib: "Camp fodd-"
Boyd: POW
LMAO!!!!!!
Old 07-03-2008, 11:31 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Cory Boyd>>>>Aqib Talib.
I agree, Talib doesnt seem to have the skillset to be a good NFL CB, a good college CB is not always a good NFL one. I wouldnt have touched him till the end of the 2nd and since he has character issues, the end of the 3rd.

Boyd is a fighter, he wasnt born into the greatest of situations but he eventually worked his way up, and is a complete back. I love how he plays.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Am I failing to see the sarcasm or are you being completely honest?
Old 07-04-2008, 12:18 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Considering Talib and Boyd will both be facing the Panthers twice in the upcoming season if you can't see the relevance then that's your ineptitude.

In other news, its pretty clear the character concerns on this moron were correct all along.

Old 07-04-2008, 12:21 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
Considering Talib and Boyd will both be facing the Panthers twice in the upcoming season if you can't see the relevance then that's your ineptitude.

In other news, its pretty clear the character concerns on this moron were correct all along.
I wasn't the first one that brought it up, genius. And don't deny your homerism. It's pretty blatant.
Old 07-04-2008, 06:45 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

Yeah because pointing out steve smith likes to talk trash and that there's a schedule for divisional opponents makes me a homer...

You can stop trolling now.