Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-05-2008, 05:15 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
You waste time copying and pasting stuff, but you fail to realize not one of the players in that post are Panthers... awesome effort. Got anything to offer to a football conversation? Normally you just post crap, might be time to actually contribute?
Wow genius, as if you just expect all of us to forget about the fact that Keary Colbert started his career as a Panther. As if you weren't all bitter about him blowing chunks in Carolina.

When compared to mine, i can fit your knowledge of american football in the palm of my hand, kid. Just thought i'd have a little fun with the idiotic posts you make. Many other people feel the same way, so chill the heck out. We're just having some fun at your expense. No biggie.
Old 07-05-2008, 05:52 AM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
I don't necessarily agree. Stewart still hasn't played a down in the NFL and even though I think he'll be a good player there's still a lot of ? marks in how his game will translate to the NFL.

I'm not forgetting Fox's seemingly passionate disdain for removing starters from the RB position either.
Isn't Foster in Frisco now?
Old 07-05-2008, 07:21 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a little surprised he mentiones Sydney Rice, Steve Smith and even Troy Williamson but no word about Calvin Johsnon...

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 09:34 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No doubt that D'Qwell Jackson is gonna have a big year with Corey Williams and Shaun Rogers up front now. His only problem the past couple years was that the front 3 couldn't keep blockers off of him, he has the instincts and runs well enough to be a force
Old 07-05-2008, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
No doubt that D'Qwell Jackson is gonna have a big year with Corey Williams and Shaun Rogers up front now. His only problem the past couple years was that the front 3 couldn't keep blockers off of him, he has the instincts and runs well enough to be a force
absolutely, although pass D wise the browns aren't looking great.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 11:20 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice to see Zach Miller gain some recognition. Him and Russell began to make a formidable connection late in the year and should be a sign of things to come for a very long time.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 11:24 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think two more Jets, D'Brick and Clemens, should be there.

D'Brick has the skillset. He would have been an early first round pick in '05, and everyone thought he was worthy of a top 5 pick in a loaded '06 draft. He's started at LT for two seasons next to mediocre at best G's, and last year he improved his play despite playing next to the worst LG(s) in the NFL. With Faneca there locking down the LG position, D'Brick should really shine this year.

Clemens should improve significantly just because the protection that got our QBs killed last year should be improved. I really like alot of the basic skills Clemens has...he's mobile within the pocket when there was one...he sets his feet and gets rid of the ball quickly...way better arm than Pennington...his accuracy could improve but he made some excellent throws last season (some caught, most not). Our WR's are sure handed and tough...all of them...I think the Jets offense as a whole will surprise alot of people.
SenorGato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 05:08 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Wow genius, as if you just expect all of us to forget about the fact that Keary Colbert started his career as a Panther. As if you weren't all bitter about him blowing chunks in Carolina.

When compared to mine, i can fit your knowledge of american football in the palm of my hand, kid. Just thought i'd have a little fun with the idiotic posts you make. Many other people feel the same way, so chill the heck out. We're just having some fun at your expense. No biggie.
Wow more contributions showing football knowledge. You just insult a person you're awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
Isn't Foster in Frisco now?
Yeah he's in Frisco he was released as soon as possible following the season.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote