Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 03-21-2007, 06:54 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For a 4th yes.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Severe Punishment
Veteran

Severe Punishment hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm not so big on Carr...consiering he took 249 sacks in his stint with the Texans. Considering they haven't upgraded the O-Line at all If I were Schaub I'd probably just go to the garage grab a ball pin hammer and start practicing for the season by hitting myself over and over on the top of my head.

Plus what incentive does Houston have for keeping him ? He's still got that huge contract which they'd love to get rid of....but how many teams are going to take a guy with such a weighted contract ? probably very few. He'll be dumped on June 1st (if not before) ...THEN we could pick him up....although I don't see him as an upgrade over what we currently have.

Here's an excerpt from Wikipedia on Carr..
"He was sacked 249 times during his 5 seasons with Texans, due in part to the Texans offensive line. In his rookie year, he was sacked 76 times, NFL record for most sacks in a season. In 2006 season, he was sacked 41 times."

I'm suprised the guy doesn't drool when he talks.

Last edited by Severe Punishment : 03-21-2007 at 08:08 PM.
Severe Punishment is offline   Reply With Quote