Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who is the worst team among these?
Oakland Raiders 23 30.67%
New York Jets 10 13.33%
Detroit Lions 21 28.00%
St. Louis Rams 13 17.33%
Denver Broncos 4 5.33%
Baltimore Ravens 3 4.00%
Arizona Cardinals 1 1.33%
Buffalo Bills 0 0%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-23-2008, 10:35 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 4th Annual NFLDC Preason Rankings: #28

We just got our first run-off out of the way, and we knocked out not one, but two teams in one go! Right on guys! So let's get to the next poll.

Please keep in mind that your comments are very valuable to these polls as they determine the teams what will be inserted into the voting pool the following round.

Here's who we have so far.

32. Atlanta Falcons
31. Miami Dolphins
30. San Francisco 49ers
29. Kansas City Chiefs
28. You get to decide

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 11:00 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lions suck at every position except WR and E. Sims where ever he plays. Jets can at least run the ball and they have some D.
Old 07-23-2008, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raiders are in for a rough year with JaMarcus imo. I do and have always really hated him as a prospect tho so I may be biased haha
Old 07-23-2008, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and if anyone votes for Buffalo......I will cut u haha....seriously tho I will tell them how I got my scars
Old 07-24-2008, 01:16 AM    (permalink
freebirdsrams02
Veteran

freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.freebirdsrams02 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I gotta say the Lions.

Sig made by Falcon from E Oakland

"Spread'em and Shread'em"
freebirdsrams02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 01:52 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why all the Rams love, we are the worst team in Missouri......
Old 07-24-2008, 10:14 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't mean to vote for the Cardinals, I wanted to vote for Detroit.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 10:25 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going with the Raiders I have never been a JR fan will see.
Old 07-24-2008, 10:26 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oakland for me, I don't see them needing cb just because they are that awfull against the run. Like the CB though, they are just not usefull.
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Considering that Jon Kitna and his wife has the best halloween costumes and Russell's biggest talent is throwing the ball 60 yards on his knees, I gotta go with da Raiderzzzz.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 10:36 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Russell's biggest talent is throwing the ball 60 yards on his knees.
With their OL he might need to.:)
Old 07-24-2008, 10:46 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went with the Ravens. Their offensive line is very young and inexperienced, they STILL don't have any WR's, no QB, their defense is very old and slowing down.

The Raiders have a better defense IMO, they have a better WR corps, the running game will be about equal and so will the QB play.
Old 07-24-2008, 10:51 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
With their OL he might need to.:)

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 07-24-2008, 01:42 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted for the Raiders because I think JR will have a tough season. I still think he'll be a good QB, just one of those guys who needs to play a full season to understand what he really needs to do to succeed.
Old 07-24-2008, 02:46 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Considering that Jon Kitna and his wife has the best halloween costumes and Russell's biggest talent is throwing the ball 60 yards on his knees, I gotta go with da Raiderzzzz.
Its 60 or 45 on his ass. You are thinking of Boller on his knees he can throw it 60 yards through the goal post.
Old 07-24-2008, 02:47 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Its 60 or 45 on his ass. You are thinking of Boller on his knees he can throw it 60 yards through the goal post.
Russell did the same exact thing at the combine. Just so you know. And besides, Russell's arm >>>>>>> Boller's
Old 07-24-2008, 02:50 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted for Detriot. Bad O-Line, Bad D-Line and Defense, Questions at RB and Kitna truns over the ball way too much.
Old 07-24-2008, 04:18 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AkiliSmith, awfullyquiet, B-Dawk, bearsfan_51, BeerBaron, Bengalsrocket, bhaarat316, Cunningham, eaglesfan_45, freebirdsrams02, KCJ58, Lions WMD, niel89, Renji, RoyHall#1, TACKLE, The Dynasty, xooberon:

Who would be your second choice? St. Louis or Oakland?

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 07-24-2008, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went with the Rams. I looked over their roster and there isnt much to get excited about.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
AkiliSmith, awfullyquiet, B-Dawk, bearsfan_51, BeerBaron, Bengalsrocket, bhaarat316, Cunningham, eaglesfan_45, freebirdsrams02, KCJ58, Lions WMD, niel89, Renji, RoyHall#1, TACKLE, The Dynasty, xooberon:

Oakland just because i think ST Louis is gonna surprise

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Rams Unfortunately. Despite not liking the Raiders very much, they have so much talent its hard to deny them some credit, albeit a lot of their talent is still young and inexperienced / unproven.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 05:28 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Second choice is St. Louis because Oak as some Def. and a lot of offensive power. St. Louis has more Offensive fire power but O-line may get injured again. And there D really blows.
Old 07-24-2008, 05:37 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Ok. I'm trying to figure out if the Lions "win" this one, if the Raiders should take the next spot or not. I don't want to have another poll with the Raiders in there if they are going to go out next round. It just makes the process take longer. (btw, I would do the same thing with any other team) But if it will be a strong competition between the Rams and Raiders then there is a reason to keep them in the mix.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 07-24-2008, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Ok. I'm trying to figure out if the Lions "win" this one, if the Raiders should take the next spot or not. I don't want to have another poll with the Raiders in there if they are going to go out next round. It just makes the process take longer. (btw, I would do the same thing with any other team) But if it will be a strong competition between the Rams and Raiders then there is a reason to keep them in the mix.
Doesn't Oakland have more votes than the Lions?

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 07-24-2008, 05:43 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Lions then Raiders
next poll is between

Jets and St. Louis and Bungles and Ravens, Texans and some few others