Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-28-2008, 05:32 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
How does the coaching staff over there feel about the Big Bully? He was so good at Georgia and his combine numbers didn't match up to the hype that was surrounding them but I have all the confidence in the world that he can be a starting DE in this league. Haven't heard anything about him though.
Nothing good so far. After reading his press clippings I thought he was a steal in the third round and word was that after he bulked up he would be ready to take Ruckers' place as the starting defensive end across from Peppers.

Then he was deactivated for almost all of the season in favor of McClover and former 7th rounder and then this offseason we signed Brayton and did some work in the draft for insurance.

If he's going to do anything I think the preseason will show it because so far all anything any one has had to say about him is that Otah has been throwing him around like a child.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 09:57 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
Hell, any Panthers player may be able to do something.
i agree, they do play the Falcons twice so that is 2 monster games.........

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 01:42 AM    (permalink
ALD
Rookie

ALD hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
How exactly will Bradshaw break out? Barring an injury to Jacobs, you have him and Ward ahead of him?

I don't get the Marion Barber, Darrelle Revis and David Harris ones.. They've all shown already that they will be stud players in the league, what would they need to do to break out? Barber will never be a 1500 yard rusher, simply because the coaching staff won't allow him to get that many carries. David Harris just racked up 127 tackles this past year, so short of him going for 175 this year, i don't see a "break out" either.
Bradshaw's the most talented RB we have, Jacobs disgusting size makes him the starter just because he'll wear defenses down, but Bradshaw is a more consistent blocker, has much better vision, hands, agility and might even be a tougher runner as his legs truly never stop churning, the only thing that stop Ahmad is Ahmad doing something stupid off the field.
ALD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 02:10 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Offense: Ted Ginn / Defense: Quentin Moses :)

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 02:54 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
Nothing good so far. After reading his press clippings I thought he was a steal in the third round and word was that after he bulked up he would be ready to take Ruckers' place as the starting defensive end across from Peppers.

Then he was deactivated for almost all of the season in favor of McClover and former 7th rounder and then this offseason we signed Brayton and did some work in the draft for insurance.

If he's going to do anything I think the preseason will show it because so far all anything any one has had to say about him is that Otah has been throwing him around like a child.
Sad to hear. I had high hopes for him.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 03:04 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raiders
Offence- Zach Miller TE
Defence- Michael Huff FS

NFL
Offence- Calvin Johnson WR
Defence- Tamba Hali DE

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 10:24 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can sorta buy Tamba Hali. I think Kevin Boss will have a great year. I also think that Jay Cutler becomes more GODLY THEN BEFORE!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 12:21 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
I can sorta buy Tamba Hali. I think Kevin Boss will have a great year. I also think that Jay Cutler becomes more GODLY THEN BEFORE!
If he can get anything done with Stokely as his #1, I might have to agree with you.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 05:57 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
If you listen to some people he's Jordyzzzz father.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 07:12 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
If you listen to some people he's Jordyzzzz father.
It all makes sense now!
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We'll see about Tamba Hali. He had a nice season last year, but now he's the outside guy most likely to get double teams, while last year he was almost never facing them. It might be a bit harder to run as free with that much more attention on you.