Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 07-25-2008, 12:08 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Irons Waived

http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=6894

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 12:36 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh.

Not completely surprising but I guess I'm surprised it happened so quickly, especially given he could hit PUP/IR. That's what I expected, guess we'll see.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Of all the backs we have I'd expect him to go last. However, I understand the decision and dare I say, actually agree with it lol.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 04:34 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just tired of losing our big draft picks to injury/idiocy. Its like its not meant to happen.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 07-25-2008, 08:16 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still can't believe he got hurt on the play he did...
Old 07-25-2008, 08:36 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

I can't believe its so bad that he has to be waived. There is still a good chance that we will pick him up off waivers if he clears them.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 07-28-2008, 09:48 AM    (permalink
BengalMedic
Rookie

BengalMedic hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

This actually did suprise me...
BengalMedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 10:09 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Cleared waivers... He's a Bengal again...
Old 07-29-2008, 01:59 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

YES. WIN.

now let's hope for a timely yet safe return.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 07-29-2008, 09:16 AM    (permalink
BengalMedic
Rookie

Irons won't see the field this year either and about all we can hope for is a full recovery and some production next year minus any setbacks... That being said, better him still being a part of the team then a wasted pick...
Old 08-04-2008, 02:39 PM    (permalink
BengalMedic
Rookie

http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=6922

Irons waived again. This time it appears it's for good.
Old 08-04-2008, 06:43 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

unbelievable.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 08-05-2008, 08:51 AM    (permalink
BengalMedic
Rookie

I suppose this was worse than anyone was aware of, but he wasn't taking up a roster spot after we waived him initially and then brought him back. Was it to much to see him take another year to recover ?? They didn't even save 100,000 by getting rid of him, so that's not helping resign TJ or something. Besides that, maybe the video of him going on about weed at the local Hooters had something to add to the decision...
Old 08-05-2008, 04:25 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

Ya I saw that. He's one of the last players I would expect that kind of conduct from TBH.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 08-06-2008, 08:39 AM    (permalink
BengalMedic
Rookie

I watched the video and was thinking to myself, "What the f*ck is this idiot babbling on about ??" Weed and something about being hungry... Just another young dumb*ss who doesn't have a clue. And what was with calling himself, "The Franchise" ?? Um, last time I looked he never took a snap in any regular season game.

Hey Kenny (not that he reads this) there is a word for people who act like that -- "TOOL" !!!
Old 08-06-2008, 10:50 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

I didn't think anything bad about him talking about weed in that video, I think I remember right and he was just talking about those guys blazin'. I don't smoke it but I joke about it all the time...

His knee must not be coming along well at all. We got lucky with Carson.
Old 08-07-2008, 09:33 AM    (permalink
BengalMedic
Rookie

He may have been just joking, but as a professional athlete who's career is on the line, making comments about something that could cause you to lose your job isn't exactly the right way to go.

The argument can't be made that someone could make the same statement and not lose their job because not many people here are getting paid millions to play a game and be an example to everyone that seems them play the game.

I don't personally care if he made the statements or not, I would just argue that it wasn't the wisest of moves for him to make given his brokedick situation...