Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who is the worst of these teams?
Cincinnati Bengals 10 17.86%
Chicago bears 22 39.29%
Carolina Panthers 7 12.50%
Arizona Cardinals 6 10.71%
Houston Texans 2 3.57%
Buffalo Bills 6 10.71%
Tennessee Titans 3 5.36%
Washington Redskins 0 0%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-29-2008, 02:22 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 4th Annual NFLDC Preseason Rankings: #22

32. Atlanta Falcons
31. Miami Dolphins
30. San Francisco 49ers
29. Kansas City Chiefs
28. Detroit Lions
27. Oakland Raiders
26. Denver Broncos
25. St. Louis Rams
24. Baltimore Ravens
23. New York Jets

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 02:23 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eagles they suck
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 02:25 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Eagles they suck
You could have said that in the other thread so I could have added them in this poll. As it is, I will have to wait to add them to the next one.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 07-29-2008, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope that's a joke. And I went with the Titans.
Old 07-29-2008, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went with the bears. Their offense just isn't gonna do anything this year.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 02:26 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a joke. Donavan Mcnabb moved to Defense right? So that means Kolb is qb.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 02:30 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

I still think it's the Panthers. I can't get excited about their defense, and that offense is fragile. They really need Jonathon Stewart to come up with a great rookie season if they want to stay out of a season of double digit losses. And I don't know if he's able to do that.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 07-29-2008, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dito, i voted Panthers

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 02:34 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Just let it be known, this is the active poll now. The others are closed.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 07-29-2008, 02:47 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

please do add the iggles for next round, I'll go with the bengals for this one
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 02:51 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
please do add the iggles for next round, I'll go with the bengals for this one
Without question.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 07-29-2008, 02:55 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll go with Panthers, the Packers should be in one of these upcoming polls. I think the Vikes win the North, Bears finish 2nd, Pack 3rd, and Lions the cellar dwellers.
Old 07-29-2008, 03:14 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i was thinking is this based on how much a team sucks or what position they will be because of their record. I think some teams might have easier schedules.
Old 07-29-2008, 03:17 PM    (permalink
xooberon
Veteran

xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.

went with cincinatti, they have a rough schedule imo. oh and the panthers will prove the haters wrong.
xooberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 03:22 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
i was thinking is this based on how much a team sucks or what position they will be because of their record. I think some teams might have easier schedules.
This is trying to figure out final standings (specifically what the draft order will look like for next year). But I wouldn't put too much stock in "easier schedules." Good teams will find ways to win games and bad teams will find ways to lose games.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 07-29-2008, 03:57 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna toss out a vote for the Bills--sorry they've got a weird quarterback situation (none proven) and overall just too young. I feel like the talent is there, but I just don't see them being a good team yet.

I hope I'm wrong, though, I like the way the team is built. Just too young still IMO.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 04:05 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerCohen View Post
I'm gonna toss out a vote for the Bills--sorry they've got a weird quarterback situation (none proven) and overall just too young.
I feel the same way. But I think the Panthers are in an even worse situation with Delhomme's surgery. (He had Tommy John, right?)

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 07-29-2008, 04:09 PM    (permalink
xooberon
Veteran

xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I feel the same way. But I think the Panthers are in an even worse situation with Delhomme's surgery. (He had Tommy John, right?)
but the surgery has apparently increased his durability and arm strength. plus,

Quote:
While hundreds of baseball players have had Tommy John elbow surgery, Delhomme is one of the few football players to undergo the procedure. At a pre-Super Bowl party, Delhomme, who is well into his recovery stage, introduced himself to Ken Griffey Jr. and several other major-leaguers."They said, `Man, how's the arm?' " Delhomme said this weekend. "I said, `Man, I couldn't be happier,' and they all bust out laughing. And they all said, `Tommy John, what a great surgery.' Because they've seen so many guys just have so much more relief after.
i'm not worried about him
xooberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 04:16 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even if Delhomme is feeling great, I still don't think he's all that good of a QB. I give him props for an excellent second half of the Super Bowl, but beyond that I think Carolina missed the boat by not grooming a legit replacement a couple years ago.

I'd still take him over Trent Edwards or JP Losman though. and I think both of those guys will be effective starters...one day.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People who think the eagles are the 22nd or 21st best team in the league are going to be very surprised.
Old 07-29-2008, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
People who think the eagles are the 22nd or 21st best team in the league are going to be very surprised.
ive never heard that one before...

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 05:15 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow. I would have atleast thought it would be much closer than it appears to be as of now.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really think AZ will disappoint next year.....they have been the hot team for a while now, but they have proven that they are all buzz and cant do it on the field. They have the talent, but I wont go with the talent alone....they have consistently been dreadful....so until they prove that they know how to win.....I will keep voting for them.
Old 07-29-2008, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
ive never heard that one before...
The eagles will match up with any team in the 7-15 range position by position at the end of the year.
Old 07-29-2008, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerCohen View Post
I'm gonna toss out a vote for the Bills--sorry they've got a weird quarterback situation (none proven) and overall just too young. I feel like the talent is there, but I just don't see them being a good team yet.

I hope I'm wrong, though, I like the way the team is built. Just too young still IMO.
I could see it....but I think we will be at least as good as last year. I mean, we cant be worse. We were missing a ton of starters last year bc of injury and Stroud will sure up our porous run D. I think that puts us at 8-8 or so, which I think is realistic. So that would put us around like 17 or so I think. Its a bit early to vote Bills I think.