Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who is the worst of these teams?
Cincinnati Bengals 22 31.43%
Philadelphia Eagles 0 0%
Carolina Panthers 15 21.43%
Arizona Cardinals 14 20.00%
Houston Texans 5 7.14%
Buffalo Bills 4 5.71%
Tennessee Titans 4 5.71%
Washington Redskins 2 2.86%
Green Bay Packers 4 5.71%
Minnesota Vikings 0 0%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-29-2008, 11:18 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 4th Annual NFLDC Preseason Rankings: #21

32. Atlanta Falcons
31. Miami Dolphins
30. San Francisco 49ers
29. Kansas City Chiefs
28. Detroit Lions
27. Oakland Raiders
26. Denver Broncos
25. St. Louis Rams
24. Baltimore Ravens
23. New York Jets
22. Chicago Bears

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 11:19 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brain fart
Old 07-29-2008, 11:20 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Brain fart
Me or you?

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 07-29-2008, 11:21 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Me or you?
Lol, well when i first opened the thread i didn't see a poll, so that was indeed intended for you, but now that it's up, i guess it's irrelevant. Lol
Old 07-29-2008, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

cardinals again
Old 07-29-2008, 11:23 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Lol, well when i first opened the thread i didn't see a poll, so that was indeed intended for you, but now that it's up, i guess it's irrelevant. Lol
Haha, yeah. It takes a second to put up the polls. The post actually is made while you move on to make a poll. Weird, I know. but true.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 07-29-2008, 11:25 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had to go Arizona, all these teams seem like they aren't really in a bad spot and are improving, but Arizona is more then likely going to be using two QB's this year, that in itself makes you the worst out of this group no matter how good Fitz and Boldin are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 11:28 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Ahh. Picked the wrong team. Is there a way to change my pick from Panthers to Titans?
Old 07-29-2008, 11:30 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Ahh. Picked the wrong team. Is there a way to change my pick from Panthers to Titans?
No, I want the Panthers to win.

;)

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 07-29-2008, 11:31 PM    (permalink
AkiliSmith
Veteran

AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Posted this in the other thread

Quote:
Went with the Cardinals. Leinart has been horrible in his short career and Warner is ancient. Losing Pace hurts their pass rush and they did nothing to improve on one of the league's worst running offenses. They haven't had a non losing season since 1998. Sweet stadium though.
AkiliSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 11:32 PM    (permalink
MOTU

Kind of odd that the Packers and Vikings are on there but not the Buccaneers or Saints to name a few.

I voted for the Bengals. This is the year that will make them blow up the team and start over.
Old 07-29-2008, 11:34 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As terrible as the Bengals are as a team and on defense, it's still hard for me to view them as worse then another team with no QB or a worse/older QB...If you don't have a franchise QB you have to be automatically worse then the Bengals, because that is alot harder to find, thus the Bengals are closer to competing then any other team without a franchise QB right now no matter how bad they are on D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 11:37 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
No, I want the Panthers to win.

;)
I didn't know the American Government was running this voting session ;)
Lol
Old 07-29-2008, 11:38 PM    (permalink
AkiliSmith
Veteran

AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AkiliSmith is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't understand why everyone thinks the Bengals will "blow up" this season. They were decimated with injuries last season. Everyone (other than Pollack and Irons) is back and healthy, and all of the trouble makers are gone. Yeah Chad made a slight fuss, but the coaches called his bluff and he showed up to all offseason events. I'm not saying they will be amazing, but they are not going to be horrible like a lot of people are saying. 8-10 wins is about what I expect.
AkiliSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 11:41 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I didn't know the American Government was running this voting session ;)
Lol
You can just call me Jeb Bush. ;)

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 07-29-2008, 11:44 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went with the Packers, they are the new Rams for this.....the Packers!!!
Old 07-29-2008, 11:44 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkiliSmith View Post
I don't understand why everyone thinks the Bengals will "blow up" this season. They were decimated with injuries last season. Everyone (other than Pollack and Irons) is back and healthy, and all of the trouble makers are gone. Yeah Chad made a slight fuss, but the coaches called his bluff and he showed up to all offseason events. I'm not saying they will be amazing, but they are not going to be horrible like a lot of people are saying. 8-10 wins is about what I expect.
With Palmer, Housh and Chad back together, not to mention the additions of Rivers and Sims (I was very high on Sims in the draft), they should be good for 9 wins or more. I really like the Bengals in 2008.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 07-30-2008, 12:04 AM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOTU View Post
Kind of odd that the Packers and Vikings are on there but not the Buccaneers or Saints to name a few.
I would have to agree

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 12:05 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
I would have to agree
They'll be on there as soon as they fit. I haven't had anyone ask for the Saints or Bucs. But they are next on my list.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 07-30-2008, 12:07 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Panthers. This is Leinart's breakout season.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 12:15 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 Months ago I would have picked the Bengals, Im not so sure now. I went with Houston.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 12:17 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
2 Months ago I would have picked the Bengals, Im not so sure now. I went with Houston.
You're wrong CJ. Horribly wrong. Texans are going 9-7 this year :D
Old 07-30-2008, 12:22 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerCohen View Post
Panthers. This is Leinart's breakout season.
Lies. I am not blind. I can see the SC homer in you when you say this. :)
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 01:13 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOTU View Post

I voted for the Bengals. This is the year that will make them blow up the team and start over.
Vikings don't have an offense.
Packers have a new QB that's fragile.

Bucs went to the playoffs last year.
Saints have added Vilma, Shockey, and Sedrick Ellis which should make them better than they were last year.

Neither the Bucs nor Saints fit as the 20th best team in the NFL.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 01:24 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey NIP, when are you going to add Tampa Bay to the poll. They are a lot worse than some other teams that we can vote for.